I'm still kickin'........

asterr259

[align=center]Our eyes blind from what we truly seek, Shine forth the path to Truth! Synchro Summon! We are all, Blind in the Dark!

129845.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Control of this card cannot switch. The effects of LIGHT monsters that battle this card are negated. During your Standby Phase, you can roll 1 six-sided die once and. Destroy 1 monster whose Level is equal to the number rolled. (If the number is 6, destroy all face-up Level 6 or higher monsters on the field.)

I have......semi-Returned....XD, my OCG and drawing is probaly horrid[/align]

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

As long as this card remains face-up on the field' date='[/s'] Control of this card cannot switch. The effects of LIGHT monsters that battle this card are negated. During your Standby Phase, you can roll 1 six-sided die once and. Destroy 1 monster whose Level is equal to the number rolled. (If the number is 6, destroy all face-up Level 6 or higher monsters on the field.)

Effect looks fun to use, although I would swear there's a Continuous Trap Card in the game that does that effect, I just can't remember the name xD

Anyways, Synchros are different from Traps so, its new ;) and balance is good, plus, still has the chance of killing itself if you roll 6. yup...

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

As long as this card remains face-up on the field' date='[/s'] Control of this card cannot switch. The effects of LIGHT monsters that battle this card are negated. During your Standby Phase, you can roll 1 six-sided die once and. Destroy 1 monster whose Level is equal to the number rolled. (If the number is 6, destroy all face-up Level 6 or higher monsters on the field.)

Effect looks fun to use, although I would swear there's a Continuous Trap Card in the game that does that effect, I just can't remember the name xD

Anyways, Synchros are different from Traps so, its new ;) and balance is good, plus, still has the chance of killing itself if you roll 6. yup...

kk thx

not really. I never heard of ya. Anyway, effect seems balanced. Should, considering it belongs to Blind Destruction. Oh well, what're ya gonna do? You probably didn't realize you were using an existing effect. I've done the same thing without realizing it. I'd use it. Pic is decent. Well, I'm going to give you 8/10.

not really. I never heard of ya. Anyway' date=' effect seems balanced. Should, considering it belongs to Blind Destruction. Oh well, what're ya gonna do? You probably didn't realize you were using an existing effect. I've done the same thing without realizing it. I'd use it. Pic is decent. Well, I'm going to give you 8/10.

[/quote']

I wish I had blind destruction then....o.o, I need it for my deck

Archived