The World...IS A LIE! [Pseudo Space]

I came here expecting some stupid James Bond reference. I was not dissapointed. First person to see the link between this and Bond gets a rep.

IT: Horrible.

I'm guessing you're seeing some resemblance to the phrase "The World Is Not Enough".

Also that. But I was referring to the fact that all Bonds before Craig make me barf, this does too.

I am trying to think of a deck where running this would be better than just running the Field Spell you would want to copy in the first place plus Terraforming.

I am unsuccessful.

Maybe in some weird Umi-Based deck' date=' where you can recycle Umi for something like Deadalus?

Ehh.... its worth a shot?

Skyscraper Inverted

REAL CREATIVE KONAMI!

If you invert Skyscraper, it does not turn into this.

There is actually more to the edit, then simply hitting 'Invert Colors'

@ crab: Psychics. I don't want to get burned.

Heh' date=' that's clever. It still seems like it risks causing dead draws, though.

Very bad. I think to use Pot of Avarice compared to this.

Pot of Avarice is similar to this?

How?

I came here expecting some stupid James Bond reference. I was not dissapointed. First person to see the link between this and Bond gets a rep.

I'm guessing you're seeing some resemblance to the phrase "The World Is Not Enough".

Also that. But I was referring to the fact that all Bonds before Craig make me barf' date=' this does too.

[/quote']

Sean Connery is awesome. So no.

Konami: LULZ LESH JUS USE OLD ARRT BUT ENVIRT IT. =D

Skyscraper Inverted

REAL CREATIVE KONAMI!

Horrible. Just Horrible.

Also' date=' way to be cheap on the art Konami, didn't know you guys used the Invert function on Photobucket for your artwork.

[/quote']

ITS NOT INVERTED PEOPLE!!

Pseudo means fake from what i'v heard...

@ crab: Psychics. I don't want to get burned.

Heh' date=' that's clever. It still seems like it risks causing dead draws, though.

Very bad. I think to use Pot of Avarice compared to this.

Pot of Avarice is similar to this?

How?

Also that. But I was referring to the fact that all Bonds before Craig make me barf' date=' this does too.

[/quote']

Sean Connery is awesome. So no.

And except him too. Can't forget him.

Archived