I'd like to know...

Well, we all hopefully know what Dark Synchro Monsters are. If not, follow the cleverly posted link.

Well. I don't understand Konami's reasoning behind not releasing the Dark Synchro Monsters in real life. They seem balanced and Dark Tuner monsters are actually pretty easy to summon with cards like Call of the Haunted and Mausoleum of the Emperor.

Anyone care to explain why this is so? They would've served to make a colorful Extra Deck.

@TC: Yugimonz players cant do simple math, Learning how to add level stars was hard enough.

Dark Synchros were Op'ed to the top. Look at 100 Eye Dragon anime effect

They could have left the rest of the effect the same, but made it Infernity Specific.

Like how it is in Tagforce 4

@TC: Yugimonz players cant do simple math' date=' Learning how to add level stars was hard enough.

They could have left the rest of the effect the same, but made it Infernity Specific.

The rule book recomends using a calculator in a duel so I don't see why not :/

@TC: Yugimonz players cant do simple math' date=' Learning how to add level stars was hard enough.

Even then, it would encourage Konami to make more level star mechanics.

Blue Synchro: Blue Tuner's level devider by non-blue tuner's level = something random like 4.5 stars.

Green Synchro: Green Tuner's level X the level of the non-Green Tuner = something thats possible 8, 9, or even 15 stars.

All Dark Synchros slip under Gravity Bind (Negative eight is lower then positive four)

All Dark Synchros are revivable by Graceful Revival.

Pika just won the topic.

Even then, it would encourage Konami to make more level star mechanics.

Blue Synchro: Blue Tuner's level devider by non-blue tuner's level = something random like 4.5 stars.

Green Synchro: Green Tuner's level X the level of the non-Green Tuner = something thats possible 8, 9, or even 15 stars.

All Dark Synchros slip under Gravity Bind (Negative eight is lower then positive four)

All Dark Synchros are revivable by Graceful Revival.

Pika just won the topic.

lol. That makes Stall Deck uesless and makes DS Monsters easy to Spam

Archived