LAST WILL

MAGICIAN OF FAITH

METAMORPHOSIS

MONSTER REBORN

PREMATURE BURIAL

SINISTER SERPENT

TIME SEAL

TSUKUYOMI

These shouldn't be banned (sorry for Caps)

HAHAHA.

Horrible player is horrible.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUTTERFLY DAGGER - ELMA 3-card OTK

CARD OF SAFE RETURN Zombiesworns?

DARK MAGICIAN OF CHAOS Can be unbanned.

DELINQUENT DUO Lolno. This in opening Hand does 'FUUUU-' to the opponent.

DESTINY HERO - DISK COMMANDER Generates too much advantage

DIMENSION FUSION R U SERIOUS?

GRACEFUL CHARITY See above

LAST WILL Synchro's?

MAGICIAN OF FAITH Can be unbanned

METAMORPHOSIS Metal Reflect Slime?

MONSTER REBORN Can be unbanned

PREMATURE BURIAL Brionac?

SINISTER SERPENT Generates too much advantage

TIME SEAL Again' date=' seriously screw the opponent[/b']

TSUKUYOMI Can be unbanned

These shouldn't be banned (sorry for Caps)

CED shouldn't be banned he is in no way broken. plus light and Dark is the wrost attribute in the game right now.

The only way he's not broken is in the sense that most people don't tear his card in half.

Can Somebody Explain why magical scientist is still there?

Real Canadians are smarter than that. Don't give us a bad name.

With all the worst Spell Cards banned I can see MoF and DMoC being safe to bring back. I honestly thing that Metamorphosis could go either way - if Sin CED is as good as people think it will be, people would run it and not Metamorph Metal Reflect Slime. Exodius is slightly more likely, but still...

Magician of Faith could be unlimited along with Tsukuyomi. MoF is too slow for today's Meta, and well Tsuki, well he's a spirit that's a book of moon on legs. What's continually threatening about that? I would say that victory can be put to 1, but a field wipe and 3 dragons with your opponent at low LP is way too easy.

Those of you that suggested Makyura and Metamorphosis: Get the F[:x]ck off of YCM...seriously. Do you know what "Lol, i can haz trapz NAO!1!!11one!11!1!!11" does to the game?

I dunno why anyone would suggest Time Seal either. That's a 1 turn Yata-Lock. That's just rape on wheels with big, fiery monkey arms of death.

Magician of Faith could be unlimited along with Tsukuyomi. MoF is too slow for today's Meta' date=' and well Tsuki, well [b']s[/b]he's a spirit that's a book of moon on legs. What's continually threatening about that? I would say that victory can be put to 1, but a field wipe and 3 dragons with your opponent at low LP is way too easy. yeah, agreed.

Those of you that suggested Makyura and Metamorphosis: Get the F[:x]ck off of YCM...seriously. Do you know what "Lol, i can haz trapz NAO!1!!11one!11!1!!11" does to the game? Yeah. Listen to him, and get the funk off.

I dunno why anyone would suggest Time Seal either. That's a 1 turn Yata-Lock. That's just rape on wheels with big, fiery monkey arms of death. Agreed. Keep time seal banned.

Magician of Faith could be unlimited along with Tsukuyomi. MoF is too slow for today's Meta' date=' and well Tsuki, well [b']s[/b]he's a spirit that's a book of moon on legs. What's continually threatening about that? I would say that victory can be put to 1, but a field wipe and 3 dragons with your opponent at low LP is way too easy. yeah, agreed.

Those of you that suggested Makyura and Metamorphosis: Get the F[:x]ck off of YCM...seriously. Do you know what "Lol, i can haz trapz NAO!1!!11one!11!1!!11" does to the game? Yeah. Listen to him, and get the f*** off.

I dunno why anyone would suggest Time Seal either. That's a 1 turn Yata-Lock. That's just rape on wheels with big, fiery monkey arms of death. Agreed. Keep time seal banned.

Exploud likes his Echo!!

Magician of Faith could be unlimited along with Tsukuyomi. MoF is too slow for today's Meta' date=' and well Tsuki, well he's a spirit that's a book of moon on legs. What's continually threatening about that? I [i']would[/i] say that victory can be put to 1, but a field wipe and 3 dragons with your opponent at low LP is way too easy.

Those of you that suggested Makyura and Metamorphosis: Get the F[:x]ck off of YCM...seriously. Do you know what "Lol, i can haz trapz NAO!1!!11one!11!1!!11" does to the game?

I dunno why anyone would suggest Time Seal either. That's a 1 turn Yata-Lock. That's just rape on wheels with big, fiery monkey arms of death.

Please explain how unbanning Metamorphosis would drastically change the game. It was good back in the day, but now it's hardly anything to worry about.

Magician of Faith could be unlimited along with Tsukuyomi. MoF is too slow for today's Meta' date=' and well Tsuki, well he's a spirit that's a book of moon on legs. What's continually threatening about that? I [i']would[/i] say that victory can be put to 1, but a field wipe and 3 dragons with your opponent at low LP is way too easy.

Please explain how unbanning Metamorphosis would drastically change the game. It was good back in the day, but now it's hardly anything to worry about now.

Wen you do give it some deeper thought it isn't that bad anymore, but i don't like the idea of a 1 monster boss fusion, that'd make D-Heroes so broken IMO.

In this format' date=' "Metamophosis + Metal Reflect Slime = Cyber End Dragon" would hardly be a problem to deal with.

[/quote']

But in that format, Cyber End would be banned. So would Cyber Twin.

And Magician of Fate isn't that bad' date=' but I don't want to see multiple Heavy Storms in one duel.

[/quote']

Magician of Faith can be put @3, but we have to put everything it can abuse on Teh B& List.

Guardian Elma gives more to the game than Gearfried the Iron Knight...

Don't get them mixed up.

An Equip Spell that gives infinite card advantage and could be abused with Gearfried, and PTD/Chevalier (to a lesser extent) VS A beatstick

I'd say the beatstick is better for the game.

Don't get them mixed up.

An Equip Spell that gives infinite card advantage and could be abused with Gearfried' date=' and PTD/Chevalier (to a lesser extent) VS A beatstick

[/quote']

You cannot play Elma without the Dagger, and you cannot play Swordsmaster without Gearfried.

I say ban Gearfried and unban this.

Don't get them mixed up.

An Equip Spell that gives infinite card advantage and could be abused with Gearfried' date=' and PTD/Chevalier (to a lesser extent) VS A beatstick

[/quote']

You cannot play Elma without the Dagger, and you cannot play Swordsmaster without Gearfried.

I say ban Gearfried and unban this.

Set Elma, use Waboku/Taiyou. Good enough for you? Dagger banned leaves more in the card pool than Gearfried banned.

i dont think that graceful charity and pot of greed shoul be banned. only one. graceful charity lets u draw 3 cards but discard 2. ultimately u add 1 card 2 ur hand. shouldn't be banned.

PegasusLOLYCM.png

i dont think that graceful charity and pot of greed shoul be banned. only one. graceful charity lets u draw 3 cards but discard 2. ultimately u add 1 card 2 ur hand. shouldn't be banned.

1st: learn math. -charity +3cards -2cards=+0

2nd: unbanning it will give every deck in the game a better version of trade-in' date=' allure, d-draw, etc.

3rd: greed IS a +1 and should never be unband[hr']

1111lk1.jpg

Oh' date=' and someone tell me why Mirage of Nightmare is banned

[/quote']

think of what jaden did with it

people dont really understand the Butterfly Dagger do they?

no one uses Guardian Elma or Swordmaster.

the combo is

Gearfried the Iron Knight + BUtterfly Dagger with a face-up Royal Magical Library = FTK Exodia

also, MoF can never EVER be at three while the format is running 3 book of moon.

its too broken.

people dont really understand the Butterfly Dagger do they?

no one uses Guardian Elma or Swordmaster.

the combo is

Gearfried the Iron Knight + BUtterfly Dagger with a face-up Royal Magical Library = FTK Exodia

also' date=' MoF can never EVER be at three while the format is running 3 book of moon.

its too broken.

[/quote']

We understand the combo. We are talking about wich one of the 3 parts needs to be banned. Just one needs to dissapear to break the combo, so just 1 deserves to be in the banlist. I say ban Gearfried, and most others say ban Dagger. I don't use Swordsmaster, but I'd love to use Guardian Elma, and no one suggested banning Library.

Archived