Rasca, good for stall? [DISC]

Scapegoat to create tokens to "return"?

You may select a Token Monster as a target of the effect of "Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca". However' date=' when resolving the effect, the Token Monster disappears instead of being sent to the Deck, so it is not included in the number of cards which your opponent must randomly discard from his hand.

[/quote']

So no.

Black Garden is the best field for him, since the tokens can be Tributed for the summon (though not used for the return effect), his ATK is only reduced by 50 when halved, and the Rose Tokens and halving the ATK of the other monsters can stall for a while.

Gonna be a newb and ask. What's a wall?

• The outermost film or layer of structural material protecting, surrounding, and defining the physical limits of an object

• Any of various permanent upright constructions having a length much greater than the thickness and presenting a continuous surface except where pierced by doors, windows, etc.: used for shelter, protection, or privacy, or to subdivide interior space, to support floors, roofs, or the like, to retain earth, to fence in an area, etc.

• To enclose, shut off, divide, protect, border, etc

• A monster which is only used to protect your Life Points and to stall your opponent, such as Labyrinth Wall, Ancient Fairy Dragon etc.

But really, isn't it obvious to what a wall is?

Gonna be a newb and ask. What's a wall?

Also' date=' it's so manly, I once mained this in my spirit opression and won.

Plus, it's a slow, but powerful card unless your facing DW.

[/quote']

it sits there, you can't attack it, or me, and I just run the clock out on final countdown.

I'm confused; does this have a different ruling than Guardian Kayest, or The Legendary Fisherman? Because with those 2, you can just attack directly if they're the only monster on the field.

is not a good card, to activate his effect he must be normal summon, if you don't have any card(s) to return to your deck pretty much you cant do nothing against your opponent and not to mention this monster doesnt gain atk ( which is 3000 max). plus if you don't have a field spell card activated or if it gets destroy this card also gets destroyed. but at least not been able to be an atk target protects him for a while. but i think is not worth it but only for collection maybe

but the artwork is really nice.

didn't we already talk about this card?

Worst Earthbound God we have. EGs should basically win by tribute summoning them with HAD and hoping your opponent doesn't have an answer to it, or just summoning them more easily and repeatedly with Mausoleum, Zombie World, etc.

Wiraqocha Rasta doesn't has an additional requirement which makes it only more inconsistent, and also doesn't support Special Summoning.

Archived