ATTN YCM: Stop mentioning Infernities. Lets talk about the best decktype ever instead

Seriously' date=' where is that quote? I lost it when I changed my sig a while back.

[/quote']

You asked this before, and it was given. <_<

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-177344-post-3547965.html#pid3547965

And so it was. Somehow I had forgotten that I had asked for it in that topic. Sorry, Pika.

I find it refreshingly hilarious how your most substantial move as a moderator was to impose and strictly enforce a new rule in the interests of search convenience when you yourself are incapable of using the search function.

Seriously' date=' where is that quote? I lost it when I changed my sig a while back.

[/quote']

And so it was. Somehow I had forgotten that I had asked for it in that topic. Sorry, Pika.

I find it refreshingly hilarious how your most substantial move as a moderator was to impose and strictly enforce a new rule in the interests of search convenience when you yourself are incapable of using the search function.

The search function doesn't find the post in question very easily. The quote has no uncommon words in it - the rarest word is "crystal", and that still requires digging through several pages of posts found by the search function to reach the original.

[/quote']

The search function doesn't find the post in question very easily. The quote has no uncommon words in it - the rarest word is "crystal", and that still requires digging through several pages of posts found by the search function to reach the original.

Oh dearie me, Crab Helmet himself, in person, the actual real one, the trap-setting genius who brought us such masterpieces of depth as "haha no the ban list was actually a joke guys", overlord of all, God among Gods himself, in person, CRAB HELMET, appears to be inept in the elementary methods of taking a look around.

We'll just have to educate him then, won't we? You see, there's a field in which one can single out the precise exact username of the member who was to go on to give birth, miraculously, to the original sought-after quote!

Not only that, but another handy trick exists too! Searching for phrases as opposed to just single words! Did I hear an appropriate "What sorcery is this!?"? If I did, I'll grant the fine question and its asker with a fine answer. It lies in using quotation marks to surround multiple words in a given phrase one might look to search for.

With these methods of magical mischief, I can instantly pull out of my hat narrowed down results! Magically!

Take, for example, my example, in which I use "spartanricky" in my Username field and ""crystal beasts mainly because"" in my wonderful little text-searching box.

iol0fd.jpg

WELL I'LL BE DAMNED!

We'll just have to educate him then' date=' won't we? You see, there's a field in which one can single out the precise exact username of the member who was to go on to give birth, miraculously, to the original sought-after quote!

[/quote']

Only if you still remember who made the original quote. I certainly didn't remember who it was, and I was the one referencing it.

Not only that' date=' but another handy trick exists too! Searching for phrases as opposed to just single words! Did I hear an appropriate "What sorcery is this!?"? If I did, I'll grant the fine question and its asker with a fine answer. It lies in using quotation marks to surround multiple words in a given phrase one might look to search for.

[/quote']

Again, that only works if you already remember enough of the exact phrase. Forgot that there was a "mainly" in there? Good luck using "crystal beasts because" to find anything. (Admittedly, "I think they should ban crystal beasts" might have produced results.)

We'll just have to educate him then' date=' won't we? You see, there's a field in which one can single out the precise exact username of the member who was to go on to give birth, miraculously, to the original sought-after quote!

[/quote']

Only if you still remember who made the original quote. I certainly didn't remember who it was, and I was the one referencing it.

Not only that' date=' but another handy trick exists too! Searching for phrases as opposed to just single words! Did I hear an appropriate "What sorcery is this!?"? If I did, I'll grant the fine question and its asker with a fine answer. It lies in using quotation marks to surround multiple words in a given phrase one might look to search for.

[/quote']

Again, that only works if you already remember enough of the exact phrase. Forgot that there was a "mainly" in there? Good luck using "crystal beasts because" to find anything. (Admittedly, "I think they should ban crystal beasts" might have produced results.)

I'd counter, but I can't remember what you just said.

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

[/quote']

Stop being stupid. It doesn't become you.

[/quote']

[/quote']

If having amnesia's "being stupid" as you've gracefully dubbed the tragic and unfortunate condition, you've just called the man who jumped to your defense stupid, which I'm afraid would leave your good self an ungrateful wretch in this instance. UNBECOMING OF A NOBLE GENTLEMAN LIKE YOURSELF FIE FIE FIE.

FIE.

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

[/quote']

If having amnesia's "being stupid" as you've gracefully dubbed the tragic and unfortunate condition, you've just called the man who jumped to your defense stupid, which I'm afraid would leave your good self an ungrateful wretch in this instance. UNBECOMING OF A NOBLE GENTLEMAN LIKE YOURSELF FIE FIE FIE.

FIE.

That crossed the line twice, from being stupid to being funny to being just stupid again.

[/quote']

[/quote']

FIE.

That crossed the line twice, from being stupid to being funny to being just stupid again.

Conversely, your habit of evaluating arguments based on how "stupid" or "funny" you find them as opposed to responding with anything of substance pertaining to the argument in question never crossed the line. :|

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

[/quote']

FIE.

Conversely, your habit of evaluating arguments' based on how "stupid" or "funny" you find them as opposed to responding with anything of substance pertaining to the argument in question never crossed the line. :|

Only because you are quite obviously not being serious.

[/quote']

[/quote']

FIE.

Conversely, your habit of evaluating arguments' based on how "stupid" or "funny" you find them as opposed to responding with anything of substance pertaining to the argument in question never crossed the line. :|

You never fail to surprise me. Just when I'd had myself all braced upon re-entering this thread with thoughts of "BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING, THIS IS CHAOS PUDDING, PUDDING FROM THE FAR REACHES OF CHAOS/PUDDING CAPABLE OF INFLICTING MASS-PANDEMONIUM/PUDDING DUBBED CHAOS PUDDING DUE TO THE CONFLICTING NATURE OF MULTIPLE PUDDING FLAVORS IN ONE, OR ANY COMBINATION OF THE ABOVE"....

...only to discover that you're now capable of reading our minds and pinpointing the exact motives for which we decide to say the things we do, and that you can do it all through the internet.

How else would you pull out such a ridiculously far-fetched scenario about my raving multi-paragraph posts riddled with block capitals as their being created with a total lack of my trademark utmost sincerity of which I've been called on multiple occasions, such names as "the pinnacle of sincerity, the epitome of sincerity", you get the point.

Would I resort to multiple-paragraphs, which are fairly time consuming, if I weren't serious? Line among the bottom-most lines in this post, my YCM track record speaks for itself. Anything I say is to be taken at face value. DEAD SERIOUS.

Search through my posts. Find a "not serious" post in my entire history as a member here and tell me why you know for a fact, with 100% certainty, with absolutely no margin for error whatsoever, that I'm not being serious.

Accusations of fraud go a long way on the internet and are, as my messages are, extremely serious.

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

[/quote']

FIE.

You never fail to surprise me. Just when I'd had myself all braced upon re-entering this thread with thoughts of "BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING, THIS IS CHAOS PUDDING, PUDDING FROM THE FAR REACHES OF CHAOS/PUDDING CAPABLE OF INFLICTING MASS-PANDEMONIUM/PUDDING DUBBED CHAOS PUDDING DUE TO THE CONFLICTING NATURE OF MULTIPLE PUDDING FLAVORS IN ONE, OR ANY COMBINATION OF THE ABOVE"....

...only to discover that you're now capable of reading our minds and pinpointing the exact motives for which we decide to say the things we do, and that you can do it all through the internet.

How else would you pull out such a ridiculously far-fetched scenario about my ever-so-slightly multi-paragraph posts riddled with block capitals as their being created with a total lack of my trademark utmost sincerity of which I've been called on multiple occasions, such names as "the pinnacle of sincerity, the epitome of sincerity", you get the point.

Line among the bottom-most lines in this post, my YCM track record speaks for itself. Anything I say is to be taken at face value. DEAD SERIOUS.

Search through my posts. Find a "not serious" post in my entire history as a member here and tell me why you know for a fact, with 100% certainty, with absolutely no margin for error whatsoever, that I'm not being serious.

You would be doing a better job if you weren't so obvious.

Archived