ATTN YCM: Stop mentioning Infernities. Lets talk about the best decktype ever instead

I use them in my Sacred Beast deck. I use DNA Surgery to make them Fiend-types and tribute them for Raviel. Then I play Then I play Limit Reverse and cards like that to summon them again. Then I send the Limit Reverses and DNA Surgery to the graveyard to summon Uria. They are destroyed and transform into Spells. I send the spells to the graveyard to summon Hamon. Then I remove the 3 from play to summon Armityle and my opponent activates Skill Drain. Yep, they are a fun Archetype. Pegasus is the best in my opinion, but I think it's more like a winged Unicorn.

Topaz is probably one of the best.

He is.

And that's terrible.

Seriously' date=' the biggest problem with Crystal Beasts is that exactly two of them have good effects and the other five are all run purely for their stats. If the monsters themselves were decent, the theme would be [s']better[/s] one of the bests decks.

You can also recycle pegasus and cobalt to get 4/5 cbs in s/t zone' date=' and then activate crystal abundance for game.

I like crystal beasts.

[/quote']

Cobalt Eagle? Why use that -1 self-Raiza when Crystal Promise Crystal Beacon Summoner Monk just about anything is far more efficient?

[justify]They need a proper boss monster that can only be Special Summoned by having 3 CB's in the Spell and Trap card zone, can remove 1 CB in the Spell and Trap card Zone to destroy a card, have 2800 ATK and 1000 DEF, Level 7. Names Crystal Armed Dragon. And while its face-up on the field, all cards in the hand, Deck and Graveyard are treated as DARK Blackwing monsters so we can abuse them with Allure, Black Whirlwind, Gale and Synchro them into Rainbow Dragon Ex Machina, which when summoned has 3000 ATK, 2600 DEF, which can nuke the field and can discard Lightsworn monsters to draw 2 cards from the deck. In which, the Lightsworn monsters can be used as Crystal Beasts while in the Graveyard[/justify]

They're mediocre' date=' but they're that certain kind of mediocre that's made even worse by being completely unusable outside of a dedicated CB deck. At least LS, some BWs, and other themes can be used outside of their own archetype. But not CBs.

[/quote']

Um turtle is used in clown control.

[justify]They need a proper boss monster that can only be Special Summoned by having 3 CB's in the Spell and Trap card zone' date=' can remove 1 CB in the Spell and Trap card Zone to destroy a card, have 2800 ATK and 1000 DEF, Level 7. Names Crystal Armed Dragon. And while its face-up on the field, all cards in the hand, Deck and Graveyard are treated as DARK Blackwing monsters so we can abuse them with Allure, Black Whirlwind, Gale and Synchro them into Rainbow Dragon Ex Machina, which when summoned has 3000 ATK, 2600 DEF, which can nuke the field and can discard Lightsworn monsters to draw 2 cards from the deck. In which, the Lightsworn monsters can be used as Crystal Beasts while in the Graveyard[/justify']

I use them in my Sacred Beast deck. I use DNA Surgery to make them Fiend-types and tribute them for Raviel. Then I play Then I play Limit Reverse and cards like that to summon them again. Then I send the Limit Reverses and DNA Surgery to the graveyard to summon Uria. They are destroyed and transform into Spells. I send the spells to the graveyard to summon Hamon. Then I remove the 3 from play to summon Armityle and my opponent activates Skill Drain. Ah' date=' for a second there I thought you were actually serious.[/b'] Yep, they are a fun Archetype. Pegasus is the best in my opinion, but I think it's more like a winged Unicorn. That's 'cause he is.

You see that big dragon in the middle?

Yeah' date=' he sucks :'].

His 2 counterparts would like a word with you. But I suppose that's not saying much.

As I've said before, Junk Archetype.

crystal beast's only threat is abundence, and without that, they are nothing.

I've rarely ever been beaten by crystal beasts even back when breaker was still limited, and now that I can run 3, not even close.

still it is an interesting archtype that works off it's own defeat to come back for a win.

also, infernities are fun, and they ignore all the normal rules of card advantage, which is why people are excited about them, they give the possiblitly to come back from basicly one card a turn.

something like that may never even get to tier 2, but it can always be a threat with it's unpredictabe lucksacking.

plus, they have cards that allow players to play the way they normaly do and still get to have a hand, like handless fake, which also promotes macro builds.

Archived