I WILL REINFORCE TRUTH AMONG TCG, THIS RANT MUST BE HEARD BAWW FIGHT THE POWER etc, etc

Teehee totally legit thread title.

ReinforceTruthANPR-EN-R-1E.jpg

Anyway' date=' it's an instant 3 monsters from the Deck to the field, it's a +2, it's pretty sick.

Use with Plasma or Barbaros right? Oh, and pack some Pot of Avarice just for good measure.

[/quote']

Remind me how this is 3 monsters, rather than the 1 said on the card? Hero Kid or something? =/

Now if only this could grab Machine-Types.

Other then that' date=' This card is pretty abusive for the fact how you can use it at any time.

(EXCEPT THE TURN YOU SET IT, OF COURSE)

[/quote']

If it could grab Machines, I'd run one of these, mainly because of Valley and Celfon.

Anyways, very few good Warriors are under Level 3. >_____>

Remind me how this is 3 monsters' date=' rather than the 1 said on the card? Hero Kid or something? =/

[/quote']

Like, sheet son, why ask if you already knew? ;p

It's like another Scapegoat, except that you can use the material provided for Tribute Summons, especially stuff like Barbaros and you also get a Pot-filling engine, which can be even more effective if you only throw in 2 of your 3 Hero Kids in your Grave as opposed to all 3 for the sake of using Graceful Revival, Limit Reverse, etc to get all 3 out once again.

I can really see a Hero Kid Deck here. Throw in Level Eaters and any other low-level "what-have-yous?" along with 3-Trib boss monsters and a PoA engine.

Just sayin'.

Here are most of the useful or moderately useful cards that can be searched with this:

Hero Kid (did we mention this yet :P)

Destiny Hero - Departed

Iron Chain Blaster

Jutte Fighter

Mystic Swordsman LV2

Sasuke Samurai (These not so useful since you can't battle this turn)

Samsara Kaiser

Sasuke Samurai #2

Shien's Footsoldier

Speed Warrior (eh...not so much)

Torapart

Vengeful Shinobi

X-Saber Passiul

Gemini Soldier

and that's about it (Flip Effect Monsters not included).

Remind me how this is 3 monsters' date=' rather than the 1 said on the card? Hero Kid or something? =/

[/quote']

Like, s*** son, why ask if you already knew? ;p

It's like another Scapegoat, except that you can use the material provided for Tribute Summons, especially stuff like Barbaros and you also get a Pot-filling engine, which can be even more effective if you only throw in 2 of your 3 Hero Kids in your Grave as opposed to all 3 for the sake of using Graceful Revival, Limit Reverse, etc to get all 3 out once again.

I can really see a Hero Kid Deck here. Throw in Level Eaters and any other low-level "what-have-yous?" along with 3-Trib boss monsters and a PoA engine.

Just sayin'.

The problem is that if you draw the hero kids, the whole thing gets messed up.

Archived