Its snowed so much where I am that I know who to blame [EH-Absolute Zero]

Retardedly brainless to summon.

I put 2 miracle fusion and a few cards like Diva, Mobius, Treeborn Frog, and E-Hero Ocean (this was just spur of the moment mind you, I didn't really plan anything), into my D-End Dragoon deck to see how easy/hard he'd be to get out and how much he'd help.

I used super poly twice to use my opponent's monsters to get him out (remove malicious for malicious and fuse him with your Brionac LOLOL!)

It wasn't a Dragoon deck anymore. It was an Absolute Zero deck with lots of draw power. Brainless. Elemental Hero Absolute Brainless.

Needless to say I ordered 3, but miracle fusion is really a pain to find now... I expect to see a lot of this guy.

BEST. E-HERO. EVAR.

Its also pretty funny' date=' this card actually gives you a reason to run E-Heros the wrong way.

(By that, I mean King of the Swamp + Poly, instead of Miracle Fusion)

[/quote']

I did. I made a deck devoted to getting zero out first or second turn, or whenever i really need him. and yes, i used polymerization. I haven't lost too many times with it though, which is suprising.

Its also pretty funny' date=' this card actually gives you a reason to run E-Heros the wrong way.

[/quote']

Hows that the worng way >.> I mean it makes it better ever since we got gaia and its tempory steal half ATK for massive damage. plus is nobody thinking that King of the swamp gets Op'ed by this as it makes it every hero's jabroni now XD plus all I need is Great Tornadeo and am good to go :3

[/quote']

Hows that the worng way >.> I mean it makes it better ever since we got gaia and its tempory steal half ATK for massive damage. plus is nobody thinking that King of the swamp gets Op'ed by this as it makes it every hero's b**** now XD plus all I need is Great Tornadeo and am good to go :3

poly is usually nothing compared to miracle, and e-heros usually use earth hex. but zero made the cards playable

only one thing that holds this card back: you can only have 3 of them

cards to use: poly' date=' miracle fusion, parallel world fusion, super poly

so many ways to get it out, only 3 to use. such a shame

[/quote']

De-Fusion is pro.

Aswell as Pot of Avarice

well, most people would run miracle fusion, which means the monsters would be removed. de-fusion would still be ok, but avarice not as much.

only one thing that holds this card back: you can only have 3 of them

cards to use: poly' date=' miracle fusion, parallel world fusion, super poly

so many ways to get it out, only 3 to use. such a shame

[/quote']

De-Fusion is pro.

Aswell as Pot of Avarice

well, most people would run miracle fusion, which means the monsters would be removed. de-fusion would still be ok, but avarice not as much.

It returns EH-AZ from grave back to Extra deck for re-use whats not pro about it

Ultimate Lol Combo

You: I Synchro Malicious + Diva for Stardust Dragon, then, i activate Miracle Fusion removing Diva and Malicious to SS Absolute Zero.

Opponent: And then what? I have a Goyo and a Dark Armed. You can't do any damage to me.

You: I have another WATER monster. I activate Miracle Fusion fusing Ab 0 and other WATER monster.

Opponent: FFFFFUUUUUU-

Archived