Super-Nimble Mega Hamster [DISC]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came into this thread thinking that someone made a noob mistake and put a stupid title for Nimble Momonga or Bubonic Vermin...I was wrong, so very wrong...what we have instead is, one of the most interestingly designed cards I've seen in awhile. I like it. I like it alot.

Koala decks may actually...see play now, never thought there was a day where I could say that Koala decks may see play <_<

Best. Pic. EVAR.

How ironic' date=' this card can grab both Bubonic Vermin and Nimble Momonga. Both of which, fit this card's "theme"

Fun-Fact: This card's image, in blue, = Sonic

[/quote']

Bubonic Vermin's Japanese name is Death Hamster...this is a hamster....temptation to find a way to make a Hamster Deck is rising rapidly.

Heh, I just reminded myself of my early days when I used 3 Bubonic Vermin as a cheap shield...now I have to make a Hamster Deck.

On further inspection, Bubonic Vermin, Nimble Momonga, Nimble Musasabi and Hyena who all can thin and swarm in their own ways are playable through this and this thing has Synergy with Giant Rat...hmmmm, some kind of new Ratbox may be arising. This card definitely offers room for experimentation.

This card is coming close to replacing Gravekeeper's Spy in my monarchs :D

Lol, nah, gravekeeper's Spy is a lot better than this card, can withstand 1900 attackers and its DARK, so allure friendly, along DAD friendly. Or maybe its just bcuz I run 2 in my deck I like it so much.

lvl 3 tuner+spy= Arcanite though... Besides, spy has more defense and is dark, not to mention the fact that Spy can bring out another copy of itself to be BoM'd to pull out another.

Hamster Monarchs does have potential for a deck...if only EARTH had more useful support though...

hamster monarchs, that's funny.

I would call it pet monarchs and add in ryku, kiba, and treeborn frog on top of vermin and nimble.

I think that's more than enough to supply monarchs right?

But really' date=' you guys missed the fact how this card can grab Ryko.

[/quote']

It can also grab Rinyan, Lightsworn Rogue, but no one likes it :(

Des Koala, Hane-Hane, Guard Dog, Desertapir, Dark Cat with White Tail, Bubonic Vermin, A Cat of Ill Omen all have sex with this

[/quote']

Des Koala, Hane-Hane, Guard Dog, Desertapir, Dark Cat with White Tail, Bubonic Vermin, A Cat of Ill Omen all have sex with this

you forgot Moja D:

[/quote']

All of them? At once? He really is Super-Nimble!

600px-Awesome_hurr_hurr.png

Archived