a forgotten type (Thunder)

Fish are simple. Play A Legendary Ocean' date=' summon Coelecanth with 1 Tribute, SS Fish with his effect, and Synchro. Salvage or something to recycle.

Thunder r need nu rktype. What might be interesting would be Thunders to back up Machines...maybe...

[/quote']

Legendary ocean builds aren't as good actually, I prefer the generic Coleacanth build myself.

Fish are simple. Play Mausoleum of Emperor' date=' summon Coelecanth paying 2000 LP, SS Fish with his effect, and Synchro. PoA or something to recycle.

Thunder r need nu rktype. What might be interesting would be Thunders to back up Machines...maybe...

[/quote']

FIXED

ALO is only used in Daedalus decks

Daed decks are getting Codalus and FUT soon

Fish are simple. Summon Stratos' date=' Search Ocean, Play Poly, Summon A-Zero, Activate Big Wave Small Wave, Nuke monsters with A-Zero, Special Summon Coelacanth, SS Fish with his effect, Synchro and attack directly for game.

[/quote']

FIXED

ALO is only used in Daedalus decks

Daed decks are getting Codalus and FUT soon

Fixed again...

I consider The Dark Creator a good Thunder-Type monster...

So my precise mode of summoning for Coelocanth was off. I'll keep that in mind the next time I...never mind.

Anyway, I like The Dark Creator. I mean, I REALLY like him. He looks awesome, he's DARK support, he looks awesome...

Of course, sometimes DARK decks seems to run Dark Armed Dragon, Dark Grepher, and nothing else these days, leaving The Dark Creator to wonder why he bothered to conjure an orb of purplish dark power in the first place.

All that aside, he's a DARK monster, not a Thunder monster, if you know what I mean. It doesn't matter that he's Thunder because all other Thunder monsters are LIGHT anyway, and he's only Thunder because The Creator is Thunder.

So my precise mode of summoning for Coelocanth was off. I'll keep that in mind the next time I...never mind.

Anyway' date=' I like The Dark Creator. I mean, I REALLY like him. He looks awesome, he's DARK support, he looks awesome...

Of course, sometimes DARK decks seems to run Dark Armed Dragon, Dark Grepher, and nothing else these days, leaving The Dark Creator to wonder why he bothered to conjure an orb of purplish dark power in the first place.

All that aside, he's a DARK monster, not a Thunder monster, if you know what I mean. It doesn't matter that he's Thunder because [b']all other Thunder monsters are LIGHT anyway[/b], and he's only Thunder because The Creator is Thunder.

Bolt Penguin wants a word with you...

Anyway' date=' I like The Dark Creator. I mean, I REALLY like him. He looks awesome, he's DARK support, he looks awesome...

he's a DARK monster, not a Thunder monster, if you know what I mean.

[/quote']

That sums up the reason i made this thread. The Dark Creator being Thunder is irrelevant from the way it's played, it's just another DARK monster. They need to revamp the Thunder-type like they did for zombies(best case scenario, i don't care if Thunder becomes meta)

All that aside, he's a DARK monster, not a Thunder monster, if you know what I mean. It doesn't matter that he's Thunder because [b']all other Thunder monsters are LIGHT anyway[/b], and he's only Thunder because The Creator is Thunder.

I have had a word with Bolt Penguin. He accepts my point of view and has agreed to change his Type to Winged Beast.

Fish are simple. Play A Legendary Ocean' date=' summon Coelecanth with 1 Tribute, SS Fish with his effect, and Synchro. Salvage or something to recycle.

[/quote']

Fish are better without Legendary Ocean at the moment. Level 8 Synchros are relatively more useful most of the time, Fish can't synchro for them with Legendary Ocean eating their levels.

I think it might work with that Daedalus Jr, monster (don't remember name) to get rid of the field afterwards, but that's just a theory for now.

I have had a word with Bolt Penguin. He accepts my point of view and has agreed to change his Type to Winged Beast.

then Mist Wurm wants a word with you...

I still don't understand why Mist Wurm is a thunder type.

because they wanted it to be not very well supported...(?)

and thats the reason he's wind also (ignoring Dark Simorgh o,0)

Archived