Robin Goblin

I always thought this card was something with a lot of potential. Unfortunately, especially in this format with copious amounts of S/T destruction, it's just not fast enough. If it was a spell, you could capitalize on your own turn after playing it. But as is, it doesn't really support a win condition, and doesn't take fast enough effect to be worth splashing.

I always thought this card was something with a lot of potential. Unfortunately' date=' especially in this format with copious amounts of S/T destruction, it's just not fast enough. [b']If it was a spell, you could capitalize on your own turn after playing it.[/b] But as is, it doesn't really support a win condition, and doesn't take fast enough effect to be worth splashing.

TheSecretoftheBanditLOD-EN-C.jpg

Robin Goblin is fun to use. You summon Blue Thunder T-45 and set Robin Goblin. Opponent monster attacks Blue Thunder T-45, you activate Robin Goblin then use Honest.

I always thought this card was something with a lot of potential. Unfortunately' date=' especially in this format with copious amounts of S/T destruction, it's just not fast enough. [b']If it was a spell, you could capitalize on your own turn after playing it.[/b] But as is, it doesn't really support a win condition, and doesn't take fast enough effect to be worth splashing.

It's not continuous.

It's not continuous.

More importantly, it only applies to a single selected monster.

This on a silver platter with a side of Spell Striker = MMMMMMMMMMMMORSHU

*cough*

Way before I ever picked up any yugioh cards I had the 2005 WC game on GBA. This was in every deck I ever made on that and it was fecking brilliant. I figured out tomato/ratbox from this card :D

Jinzo #7 ftw? O,o

Robbin%27GoblinCP04-EN-C-UE.png

This on a silver platter with a side of Spell Striker = MMMMM!!!

Discuss.

Why do I feel like 4Kids would make the sword something like a..baton or a candy cane? o.o

I hate this card...as I love burn decks. I need something for effect damage...just to be a dick.

Archived