So i herd Black Feather Dragon was going to be good.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could use it to prevent you taking damage from brain research lab/other psychic cards that cause damage rather than cost?

Other than that Meh. But I still want it XD

Oh and I am liking Breeze the gentle breeze - being able to be special summoned after being searched from the deck, and being a tuner is pretty good I think.

Anacondas1

You could use it to prevent you taking damage from brain research lab/other psychic cards that cause damage rather than cost?

Other than that Meh. But I still want it XD

Oh and I am liking Breeze the gentle breeze - being able to be special summoned after being searched from the deck' date=' and being a tuner is pretty [b']Broken[/b] I think.

Anacondas1

Fixed

BWW dude....

Thats what I was thinking. Could it help to make up for the loss of Gale?

insta level 3 tuner is like a less broken version of gale.....

Anacondas1

So giving Black whirlwind the effect. Summon a Synchro Monster each turn is less broken that one Gale....WHAT?

Yes, but when Gale was at three, it could do the job of this by SS its self + Halving a monster's ATK. This is basically a replacement for the gales we used to have.

Anacondas1

Wtf this is so awful I could only see this working against iHop's Simochi Burn Deck. It still couldn't hold up against it though. What a terrible boss monster and it doesn't require any Blackwings wut?

I think they'll probably make it require BWs and yes' date=' it's a terribad boss monster. Sorry to go off topic, but do you guys see the infernity death dragon a few cards down??

[/quote']

It's not a Blackwing. Blackwings have that big BF in their Japanese names, and this guy doesn't; he just has that name because Crow uses him.

His effect seems fun. It doesn't really go well with Blackwing Decks, but in theory you could run cards that damage yourself or both players (Tremendous Fire FTW) to build up Counters. It needs it sown Deck, making it less than Blackwing Synchros; but their are far worse cards.

*ChoughAncientFairyDragonCough*

It is pretty bad from a competitive standpoint, but I can see the card being used in a fun burn deck. One of those decks that uses cards that burns the user, too. Destruction Ring, Dark Snake Syndrome, Tremendous Fire, etc. The counters weakening it kind of kills the card the most, since then you'd have to protect it with Waboku/Roar/Mist Body while it's in defense, etc.

Removing the counters to drain ATK points and do equal burn is awesome, because then it's back to its original attack and can now attack that weakened monster for even more damage. But...not really a worthwhile card, since the only way to consistently use it is to run it alongside a bunch of self-burn effects. But it CAN be nice. Tremendous Fire deals 1000 to opponent, Blackfeather negates the self-damage and can weaken a monster by 700 and deal 700 burn and then kill that monster in battle. Not really worth summoning, but can definitely be fun.

Just wait, someone will find a way to abuse this thing big time.

*ChoughAncientFairyDragonCough*

There was an entire thread about how that card doesn't suck.

Anyways, to clarify for the 2 guys on the earlier pages, the art says this is NOT the 5th Dragon.

Moving on, its only Use is Against the Wind... It could've been better than this, far better.

that may just work you play this card in Trad you use a Cyber Jar or something you play this card you fill your S&T with CBs you play it, around 3200 then you could possibly have drew 5 spells or traps you have 7200 Damage done, and if your lucky enough to have 1 more then you win at least. This may be wrong. Odds low, situationalness: really high

Archived