So i herd Black Feather Dragon was going to be good.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This card is f***ing terrible.

That being said' date='

[img']http://i50.tinypic.com/aes08p.jpg[/img]

Art is badass.

Dang they wasted the art on this piece of s***

ಠ_ಠ SIMOCHI BURN!

MistBodySDSC-EN-C-1E.jpg

There a reason to use this card naow! XD

lolwut?

prevnts its battle destruction when you taken multiple effect damage which reduce its ATK 0 which also can inflict 2800 damage to your opponent along with simochi damage.

That is a HORRIBLE combination. It wouldn't be consistent at all and why the hell would you want it to actually have 0 during your opponent's turns?

You know...it actually would be better if it was a Blackwing itself so you could use Against the Wind + Kalut with it for some amusing fun <_<

This card is f***ing terrible.

That being said' date='

[img']http://i50.tinypic.com/aes08p.jpg[/img]

Art is badass.

Dang they wasted the art on this piece of s***

ಠ_ಠ SIMOCHI BURN!

MistBodySDSC-EN-C-1E.jpg

There a reason to use this card naow! XD

lolwut?

prevnts its battle destruction when you taken multiple effect damage which reduce its ATK 0 which also can inflict 2800 damage to your opponent along with simochi damage.

That is a HORRIBLE combination. It wouldn't be consistent at all and why the hell would you want it to actually have 0 during your opponent's turns?

defense mode says HAI! but no not really

Black Feather - Breeze the Gentle Wind

DARk/Winged Beast/ Tuner/LV 3

When this card is added from your deck to your hand by the effect of a Spell' date=' Trap or Effect monsters effect, you can Special Summon it.

I wonder what card could abuse this...

[/quote']

This card is gonna' be a pain in the rump..=/

This card gives every deck that uses synchros anti-burn. I don't see why it wouldn't hurt to be prepared. Sure for being the 5th dragon, this effect is kinda meh. A more universally useful effect should have been given, and this effect should have been given to some other unnamed synchro that they could've created.

This card gives every deck that uses synchros anti-burn. I don't see why it wouldn't hurt to be prepared. Sure for being the 5th dragon' date=' this effect is kinda meh. A more universally useful effect should have been given, and this effect should have been given to some other unnamed synchro that they could've created.

[/quote']

Pro players use side/extra deck slots to counter burn decks.

This card gives every deck that uses synchros anti-burn. I don't see why it wouldn't hurt to be prepared. Sure for being the 5th dragon' date=' this effect is kinda meh. A more universally useful effect should have been given, and this effect should have been given to some other unnamed synchro that they could've created.

[/quote']

Pro players use side/extra deck slots to counter burn decks.

I understand that, which is why i'm saying this card can't be as horrible that people are making it out to be, and would consider putting one in their extra decks.

It's not generic enough to be placed in an Extra Deck, yes it is like the other Five Dragons which are highly generic except for Red Dragon Archfiend in some cases, it just doesn't fit enough in a deck, it's effect can be used 4 times in a row in success, then he probably would have been killed in this meta. Pretty much Blackfeather Dragon is too slow for the meta, and nobody would consider this placable in any Deck.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Black Feather Dragon

(Level 8/DARK/2800/1600)

[Dragon / Synchro / Effect]

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)

When you would take Damage, place a Black Feather Counter on this card instead. This card's ATK is reduced by 700 for each Black Feather Counter on this card. Once per turn, during the Damage Step, you can remove 1 or more Black Feather Counters from this card to reduce the ATK of an opponent's monster by 1000 for each counter removed.

When this card is added from your deck to your hand by the effect of a Spell' date=' Trap or Effect monsters effect, you can Special Summon it.

[/quote']

Seriously Konami WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Feather Dragon

(Level 8/DARK/2800/1600)

When you would take Damage' date=' place a Black Feather Counter on this card instead. This card's ATK is reduced by 700 for each Black Feather Counter on this card. Once per turn, during the Damage Step, you can remove 1 or more Black Feather Counters from this card to reduce the ATK of an opponent's monster by 1000 for each counter removed.

[/quote']

Can we Have Cylinder at 3 now?[/sarcasm]

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

Seriously Konami WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Feather Dragon

(Level 8/DARK/2800/1600)

When you would take Damage' date=' place a Black Feather Counter on this card instead. This card's ATK is reduced by 700 for each Black Feather Counter on this card. Once per turn, during the Damage Step, you can remove 1 or more Black Feather Counters from this card to reduce the ATK of an opponent's monster by 1000 for each counter removed.

[/quote']

Can we Have Cylinder at 3 now?[/sarcasm]

We could always have Cylinder at 3.

Black Feather Dragon

(Level 8/DARK/2800/1600)

[/quote']

It seriously seems like a nerfed Armor Master if you ask me Chaos Pudding.

aes08p.jpg

Art is badass.

^The only reason why Im going to run it^

[/quote']

DANG IT KONAMI! YOUR BIENG A FANBOY AGAIN! >:U

Guest Chaos Pudding

Black Feather Dragon

(Level 8/DARK/2800/1600)

[/quote']

It seriously seems like a nerfed Armor Master if you ask me Chaos Pudding.

Did you read it correctly? As long as this card remains face-up, you don't take damage. At all. As in, if you were to take damage, you place a counter instead. Of course, the way I worded it might make it so you can only prevent damage up to 4 times at a time, but still. It's at least overpowered, if not broken.

I lol'd at the BF dragon Stuff but then.......

TSHD-JP0??

Black Feather - Ghibli the Hot Wind 「BF-熱風のギブリ」

DARK/Bird - Effect/3/

TSHD-JP0??

Black Feather - Gust the Adverse Wind 「BF-逆風のガスト」

DARK/Bird - Effect/2/

Rare

TSHD-JP0??

Black Feather - Breeze the Gentle Wind 「BF-そよ風のブリーズ」

DARK/Bird - Tuner/3/

TSHD-JP0??

Blackfeather Shoot 「ブラックフェザー・シュート」

Normal Magic

TSHD-JP0??

Black Thunder 「ブラック・サンダー」

Normal Trap

Bolded were anime cards..til now when i remembered...BF are getting the anime card.....and I thought..."Blackwing Treasure"....FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this

I think they'll probably make it require BWs

they might not.

the only way i would run this card is if it's name is translated to "Blackwing Dragon" so it can be used with vayu. the only reason i say that is because of the debate on if it was Black Feather Dragon or Blackfeather Dragon. A ghost rare one would look cool though.

Archived