So i herd Black Feather Dragon was going to be good.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gatling Oger sucks because its send is a cost and not an effect so u pretty much -1 ur self for 800 damage.

But in Anime land' date=' 800x5=OTK

[/quote']

IRL land needs him to have this effect:

Gatling Oger

FIRE/Fiend/Effect

Once per turn, you can send any number of Spell and/or Trap cards you control to the Graveyard, and inflict 800 damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards you sent.

ATK: 800 DEF: 800

that would probably make Chain Burn top meta though.

Gatling Oger sucks because its send is a cost and not an effect so u pretty much -1 ur self for 800 damage.

But in Anime land' date=' 800x5[b']=F[/b]TK

fIXED

yeah exactly they need to make an episode in 5D'S Yusei duels this guy he uses Cyber Oger OTKs him.

Those are chapters 88 to 92 from 5Ds

But in Anime land' date=' 800x5=OTK

[/quote']

IRL land needs him to have this effect:

Gatling Oger

FIRE/Fiend/Effect

Once per turn, you can send any number of Spell and/or Trap cards you control to the Graveyard, and inflict 800 damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards you sent.

ATK: 800 DEF: 800

that would probably make Chain Burn top meta though.

You can Use the Anime effect of gATTLING oGRE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU PER TURN.

Um...

Vayu Turbo Boss Monster?!?!

Vayu + Dead Armor Master = 2800 Beatstick!

But' date=' this hyped card is still a disappointment.

[/quote']

This is not a Blackwing. It can't be summoned by Vayu.

At least its better than Silverwind

lolno.

Silverwind can be summoned with Vayu and the new BWs will make it possible to summon him without losing the effect.

It shares the same japanese symbols as all the other blackwing monsters and vayu says nothing about the monster it summoning needing to be a winged beast... I think it is summonable with vayu.

It shares the same japanese symbols as all the other blackwing monsters and vayu says nothing about the monster it summoning needing to be a winged beast... I think it is summonable with vayu.

Silverwind's Japanese name: BF-고고한실버윈드

Crapdragon's Japanese name: ブラックフェザー・ドラゴン

Notice the difference.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Vayu can only summon BF monsters. Black Feather Dragon does not have BF in its name, therefor it cannot be summoned by Vayu.

how dar u say dat Ancient Fairy Dragun is wors. With Ancient Fairy you can play Level 4 and lowers from your hand which can give you more BW Swarm.

I'm not skipping my Battle Phase for 1 Extra Summon.

*ChoughAncientFairyDragonCough*

There was an entire thread about how that card doesn't suck. Waste of bandwidth.

Anyways' date=' to clarify for the 2 guys on the earlier pages, the art says this is NOT the 5th Dragon. [b']It's supposed to be in lieu of the Fifth Dragon, since they apparently don't feel like explaining what the F**K happened to it.[/b]

Moving on, its only Use is Against the Wind... It could've been better than this, far better. It's not a Blackwing. Don't use it in a Blackwing Deck (if you use it at all).

Silverwind's Japanese name: BF-고고한실버윈드 Yes' date=' because all Japanese names are written in Korean.[/b']

Crapdragon's Japanese name: ブラックフェザー・ドラゴン

Notice the difference.

The effect just has limited applications to it and is not omgwtf overpowered splashable synchro. For fun I would run 1 of these in a BW specific deck with a copy or two of Against the Wind. Super rare to get the situation just right but Sync for this play your copy(copies) of Against the Wind to bring back easy SSable Blackwings reduce the atk and burn your opponent then SS your BWs for another Synchro for game.

Lets you atk over Goyo Guardian, Red Demon Dragon, among other common Synchros. Sadly it can't do anything about a lone Level 7 Armored Wing lol

Archived