So i herd Black Feather Dragon was going to be good.

You know what's funny? This isn't even a Blackwing' date=' it says so in the trivia

[/quote']

*Sigh*

This is not a Blackwing. It can't be summoned by Vayu.

It shares the same japanese symbols as all the other blackwing monsters and vayu says nothing about the monster it summoning needing to be a winged beast... I think it is summonable with vayu.

Silverwind's Japanese name: BF-고고한실버윈드 Yes' date=' because all Japanese names are written in Korean.[/b']

Crapdragon's Japanese name: ブラックフェザー・ドラゴン

Notice the difference.

Ignoring my sarcastic comment, the point is clear.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how dar u say dat Ancient Fairy Dragun is wors. With Ancient Fairy you can play Level 4 and lowers from your hand which can give you more BW Swarm.

I'm not skipping my Battle Phase for 1 Extra Summon.

*ChoughAncientFairyDragonCough*

There was an entire thread about how that card doesn't suck. Waste of bandwidth.

Anyways' date=' to clarify for the 2 guys on the earlier pages, the art says this is NOT the 5th Dragon. [b']It's supposed to be in lieu of the Fifth Dragon, since they apparently don't feel like explaining what the F**K happened to it.[/b]

Moving on, its only Use is Against the Wind... It could've been better than this, far better. It's not a Blackwing. Don't use it in a Blackwing Deck (if you use it at all).

This is not a Blackwing. It can't be summoned by Vayu.

It shares the same japanese symbols as all the other blackwing monsters and vayu says nothing about the monster it summoning needing to be a winged beast... I think it is summonable with vayu.

Silverwind's Japanese name: BF-고고한실버윈드 Yes' date=' because all Japanese names are written in Korean.[/b']

Crapdragon's Japanese name: ブラックフェザー・ドラゴン

Notice the difference.

I copied the wrong name, but the difference is still obvious.

Black Feather - Breeze the Gentle Wind

DARk/Winged Beast/ Tuner/LV 3

When this card is added from your deck to your hand by the effect of a Spell' date=' Trap or Effect monsters effect, you can Special Summon it.

I wonder what card could abuse this...

[/quote']

Black Whirlwind?

Black Feather - Breeze the Gentle Wind

DARk/Winged Beast/ Tuner/LV 3

When this card is added from your deck to your hand by the effect of a Spell' date=' Trap or Effect monsters effect, you can Special Summon it.

I wonder what card could abuse this...

[/quote']

Black Whirlwind?

Rhetorical Question

I know some one brought this up before but I didn't see an answer to the question.

Would this work with Psychics?

Doesn't the effect not activate when you don't take the damage?

I know some one brought this up before but I didn't see an answer to the question.

It could... they can already play TRA' date=' they have self-burn. But, would you really want to?

[/quote']

Being able to use their effects with out fear of burning to much of your own life points off is really helpful. The fact that you can reflect some of the damage is even more helpful. However their is a difference between paying and taking so you might not be able to do so. Still some of the spell and traps say take so you can at least those without fear.

Yea it might not be that good, but it gives the card some form of use.

It could... they can already play TRA' date=' they have self-burn. But, would you really want to?

[/quote']

Being able to use their effects with out fear of burning to much of your own life points off is really helpful. The fact that you can reflect some of the damage is even more helpful. However there is a difference between paying and taking so you might not be able to do so. Not to mention several of the monsters. Still some of the spell and traps say take so you can at least those without fear.

Yea it might not be that good, but it gives the card some form of use.

That's the first good thing you've said about this Dragon.

Archived