So i herd Black Feather Dragon was going to be good.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lol'd at the BF dragon Stuff but then.......

TSHD-JP0??

Black Feather - Ghibli the Hot Wind 「BF-熱風のギブリ」

DARK/Bird - Effect/3/

TSHD-JP0??

Black Feather - Gust the Adverse Wind 「BF-逆風のガスト」

DARK/Bird - Effect/2/

Rare

TSHD-JP0??

Black Feather - Breeze the Gentle Wind 「BF-そよ風のブリーズ」

DARK/Bird - Tuner/3/

TSHD-JP0??

Blackfeather Shoot 「ブラックフェザー・シュート」

Normal Magic

TSHD-JP0??

Black Thunder 「ブラック・サンダー」

Normal Trap

Bolded were anime cards..til now when i remembered...BF are getting the anime card.....and I thought..."Blackwing Treasure"....FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wtf this is so awful I could only see this working against iHop's Simochi Burn Deck. It still couldn't hold up against it though. What a terrible boss monster and it doesn't require any Blackwings wut?

I think they'll probably make it require BWs and yes, it's a terribad boss monster. Sorry to go off topic, but do you guys see the infernity death dragon a few cards down??

Wtf this is so awful I could only see this working against iHop's Simochi Burn Deck. It still couldn't hold up against it though. What a terrible boss monster and it doesn't require any Blackwings wut?

I think they'll probably make it require BWs and yes' date=' it's a terribad boss monster. Sorry to go off topic, but do you guys see the infernity death dragon a few cards down??

[/quote']

He was there long time ago....

I think they'll probably make it require BWs and yes' date=' it's a terribad boss monster. Sorry to go off topic, but do you guys see the infernity death dragon a few cards down??

[/quote']

He was there long time ago....

That's what i get for not keepin up with ycm.

o.O

Anyway, card is teribad.

Ghibli and Breeze look good though.

o.O

Anyway' date=' card is teribad.

Ghibli and Breeze look good though.

[/quote']

lol I remember that. The monster is not a blackwing in any way.

When I get my hands on the @sshole who ruined this... They shall not live to see the light of day again...

EDIT: I just saw Infernity Death Dragon is in TSHD. Infernities are close to becoming my fave archetype, right now they're in 2nd xD

Eh instead of instantly writing it off like everybody else, I agree it's not exactly great but I do like how you can use it to negate damage from your own cards. I actually think the "shrink" effect on it that requires your opponent to have a face-up monster to remove the counters kinda kills it. Otherwise, it would be interesting to say the least in a certain type of burn deck.

The best use for it in Blackwings so far that I can see is that it makes Against the Wind actually a decent recovery for getting back a Gale or Kalut and getting a tiny bit of advantage out of it.

Really though, this thing is too slow for this the current environment of the game but in a much slower paced meta, it has some interesting potential. All in all, I'll say it's a decent card, just not an OMG AMAZING one like everyone was thinking it would be.

This card is f***ing terrible.

That being said' date='

[img']http://i50.tinypic.com/aes08p.jpg[/img]

Art is badass.

Dang they wasted the art on this piece of s***

ಠ_ಠ SIMOCHI BURN!

MistBodySDSC-EN-C-1E.jpg

There a reason to use this card naow! XD

lolwut?

prevnts its battle destruction when you taken multiple effect damage which reduce its ATK 0 which also can inflict 2800 damage to your opponent along with simochi damage.

That being said' date='

Art is badass.

ಠ_ಠ SIMOCHI BURN!

MistBodySDSC-EN-C-1E.jpg

lolwut?

prevnts its battle destruction when you taken multiple effect damage which reduce its ATK 0 which also can inflict 2800 damage to your opponent along with simochi damage.

You suck.

That being said' date='

Art is badass.

ಠ_ಠ SIMOCHI BURN!

MistBodySDSC-EN-C-1E.jpg

lolwut?

lolyes!

Archived