Shire, Lightsworn Spirit [DISC]

[quote='XxHighVoltagexX' pid='3651848' dateline='1263570532']
[quote='Dark Armed Duelist' pid='3651836' dateline='1263570304']
Useless. Simple pure garbage.
[/quote]

My question is why did Aznpersuasion2008 used it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DLMnfmeUYo&feature=sub
[/quote]

Only to have an excuse to summon Archlord Kristya easier.

And even then, why on earth would he run Shire over a 3rd Celestia anyway? Just as a beatstick and monster that doesn't require a Tribute? Yeah, no.

Lightsworns are starting to get old' date=' all I see on WI-Fi is Lightsworn decks that are all the same, if this was in WC09's cardpool I'm sure everyone would main it becuase they have no clue what their really doing.

[/quote']

On WC2009 and Tag Force 4 on Adhoc Party, I've never even touched a LS, BW or GB deck x.o

Actually, the only LS i've ever used is Ryko, and the only BW is Gale.

If you want someone to play with that doesn't use your standard T1 deck, i'm up for it :D

On Topic: I can't really say much not using LS (though have faced many), if your main condition is getting JD out, then there plenty of better cards to use to get that requirement. This is simply a plain beatstick, which I believe Lightsworns not only have plenty of, but also have additional effects in general. This would already take 5 LS in the Graveyard to get even 1900 attack which is pretty meh. I know you need a minimum of 4 different ones for JD, I don't know the exact number of different Lightswords people generally use, but either way, i don't see this being very useful until you have at least 6 Lightsworns in the Graveyard at least, and by then, I would hope you're ready to get JD out soon anyway,

At least your standard LS deck may not bother putting this in. Variants probably could probably find use for this, but even then, I myself probably wouldn't use this, as I again see that it would require too many LS in your graveyard before becoming even a decent beatstick.

Archived