The Haunted Yugioh Cards

Did you know that there are 10 yugioh cards in the world that are haunted.........

What? Ok. Here is a legend that my friend told me about super rare yugioh cards. In the world, there is said to be 10 super rare yugioh cards that are radiated. They pretty much look like ordinary super rares. One time a man got 1 of the radiated super rare card. After a few months, he died of cancer. after a few days, some CSI officers found a highly radiated yugioh card in his room.......

That was the story. Believe it or not, I don't care. It is only a saying. But if you are very scared of some super rare card you bought on E-Bay for a high price, I recommend you to get them checked by somesort....If you don't want to die.

THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!!!

Bah, here's a better story. It's scary because it actually happened to two kids I knew in middle school, Jack and Steve.

See, Jack and Steve was playing a game of Yu-Gi-Oh! in Jack's house, and Jack activated Smashing Ground to destroy Steve's monster. At that very moment, an earthquake struck the city, and Jack's house began to collapse. Jack made it out in time, but the ceiling fell on Steve's head. Steve fell to the ground, trapped under the the rubble.

When the earthquake stopped, Jack rushed back to the house to try to dig Steve out, but when he found Steve's body, it wasn't moving. Jack checked Steve's pulse and, sure enough, Steve was dead. Jack bent over and wept, but as he did a Monster Reborn card fell out of his pocket and onto Steve's body, and suddenly Steve's eyes opened and he was alive again. Steve looked up at Jack and said, "Jack, are-", but Jack cut him off and said, "STEVE, I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT 'THEN WHO WAS PHONE?' WAS THE GREATEST INTERNET STORY OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!"

Archived