Wicked Avatar and Last Turn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets put it this way' date=' what if nobody that i know has those cards. would it be your last resort when u r losing a duel.

[/quote']

Marshmallon

finally someone is understanding what i m saying. with the wicked avatars effect and last turn one can win almost every duel.

Or you can save 3 monsters and just use one of the other two monsters said in the topic.

i my opinion exodia is a joke. working hard to collect 5 pieces is a waste of time. that is y i have been construsting a master deck' date=' the one that even exodia cant beat.

[/quote']

You make it sound like he's the best deck ever. He isn't.

Also good luck with the "master deck"

It's a good thing I'm here to show you all the error in your ways.

Next time I post' date=' I'll be teaching you all an amazing recipe that will make broccoli edible.

[/quote']

Broccoli... edible

I would never think that words such as these two can be mixed into the same sentence :o

Is it possible?

Next time I post' date=' I'll be teaching you all an amazing recipe that will make broccoli edible.

[/quote']

Broccoli... edible

I would never think that words such as these two can be mixed into the same sentence :o

Is it possible?

I'm Crab Jesus Helmet, mere mortal. I can turn Republican political leaders into nuclear physicists if I wish.

[/quote']

Broccoli... edible

Is it possible?

I'm Crab Jesus Helmet, mere mortal. I can turn Republican political leaders into nuclear physicists if I wish.

....Wouldnt Crab's recipe just be Broccoli + Cheese?

Though knowing Crab, he probobly have some "diabolical" plan.

And then after we enjoy it, he would then proceed to say: "Just as planned!"

"Just as Planned!" is becoming an internet meme IMO

i can still claim priority on it's effect.

But Dark Armed Dragon is WAY to hard to play! you have to have EXACTLY 3 dark monsters in your graveyard' date=' I don't think it can be done, I mean once you get a fourth one he becomes a dead card!

[/quote']

im gonna sig this...

you obviously do not know how to play.

uhh... its called Dark Armed Dragon.

say buh bye to Marshie and Reaper

ITT: We can use the effect of DAD during the Opponent's Battle Phase' date=' regardless of Last Turn allowing the Opponent to pick a monster from his/her [i']deck[/i], Special Summon it, then attack DAD to force a tie.

uhh... its called Dark Armed Dragon.

say buh bye to Marshie and Reaper

ITT: We can use the effect of DAD during the Opponent's Battle Phase' date=' regardless of Last Turn allowing the Opponent to pick a monster from his/her [i']deck[/i], Special Summon it, then attack DAD to force a tie.

your saying.

you wouldnt bother using Dark Armed Dragons effect BEFORE you attack. or would you rather ram into a Marshmallon and lose 1000.

im not talking about last turn. im talking about Wicked Avatar. also. if they summoned Marshie with Last Turn, the LP you lose from the Attack would actually kill you.

But Dark Armed Dragon is WAY to hard to play! you have to have EXACTLY 3 dark monsters in your graveyard' date=' I don't think it can be done, I mean once you get a fourth one he becomes a dead card!

[/quote']

im gonna sig this...

You OBVIOUSLY don't know how sarcasm works.

[/quote']

im gonna sig this...

You OBVIOUSLY don't know how sarcasm works.

I have a feeling it wasn't sarcasm. D:

Archived