The (Un)Official WWE Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

[align=center]The Search Feature sucks.

I tryed searching for a topic like this but apparently my Key Words weren't long enough.

Anyway, I figured that we can use one topic to discuss WWE stuff, including their 3 Brands, Pay-Per-Views, Merchandise, etc.

Everyone should join Kitty's WWE Club! It's Boss! I'm a Co-Leader BTW.[/align]

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, I think Orton will win, Sheamus isn't at a point in his career where he can main event Wrestlmania. And put it this way, Chances are that Orton will win it here, loose it at Elimination Chamber to someone else, taking Sheamus out of the imidiate title picture. It is infact possible that we'll see Kofi Kingston Vs. Randy Orton for the WWE title, weather Kingston wins the Rumble, or picks up the title in Elimination Chamber. Either way though, I'm cool with this. I do however love Sheamus as a main-eventer, so I hope he gets his title back sooner or later.

Well, we all know now that Stone Cold is hosting RAW on March 15th, but what about the Super Hot Rumor that's going around that The Rock will also be hosting?

For those who don't remember or didn't see, during Smackdown's 10th Anniversary Special, The Rock appeared in a sudden video on the Titantron talking about the creation of Smackdown and how it's progressed over the years. He also mentioned at the very end of the video that he has interest in hosting RAW at some point in 2010.

I personally would have soem srs orgasmz if The Rock and Stone Cold Co-Hosted on the 15th, or even if Rock appeared out of no where for no explained reason.

I'd like Kurt Angle vs Desmond Wolfe to main event Wrestlemania. Oh wait...

On a more serious note, Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker II is a turn-off of epic proportions. They had their go, they stole the show, now move on... never go for sequels, that's my policy. Also, I'm strongly against breaking a performer's greatest claim to fame when he's a few years away from retirement. Let Undertaker keep the streak, it's a nice feature - "never tapping out", "never losing at Wrestlemania", "never" is an important word in the curriculum of any pro wrestler; don't take it away in his final years.

And while I'm ranting, release Bourne so he can go back to being awesome in the indy circuit and push Swagger already.

No, you misunderstand. "Pushing" means boosting them up. Swagger doesn't suck, in my opinion, not at all - he's one of the only two real technical wrestlers left in the company (the other being a phenomenal wrestler doomed to mid-card status since his arrival, who goes by the name of William Regal).

I'm admittedly more of a TNA/Indy guy, so I only really pay attention to the WWE wrestlers that catch my interest. Seeing as Regal is stuck on ECW and Swagger is being owned by an italian jobber, I've been turning my attention away from WWE.

I don't like TNA, and WWE is losing my interest.

HOWEVER, Booker T is supposed to return as a surprise entrant during the Royal Rumble. If he does, I will start watching WWE again.

Last time I watched was the one where Bret guest hosted, and before that I don't even know how long I went without watching it.

My stand-point on WWE vs TNA.

They're both pretty good. WWE has tremendously good performers but their storylines have been lacking ever since the end of the Attitude Era. TNA has a few decent performers (Generation ME, Motor-City Machineguns) and even some former WWE performers (Kurt Angle, Booker T, X-Pac, Razor Ramon, The Dudley Boys, etc), but it seems to me that they're taking a strong take on their Storylines. The whole Mick Foley searching for Jeff Jarett thing all leading up to Hulk Hogan's debut on TNA was pretty epic. Although what happened last week with that whole rip-off of the Montreal Screwjob was suckish.

WWE and TNA are about equal to me. But I know that either Vince or Hulk is gonna do something to tip the scales. It seems to be Vince at this point, since he's bringing Bret Hart back again and according to last week's TNA, Kurt Angle MAY.....MAAAAAAY be returning to WWE.

And while I'm ranting' date=' release Bourne so he can go back to being awesome in the indy circuit and push Swagger already.

[/quote']WWE wont release Bourne any time soon because they don't want TNA jumping after him, and they need to give Swagger an actual personality before they can push him instead of the stupid All-American, American, American stuff.

Shawn vs. Taker will end the same way it did before. Undertaker getting the win to keep the streak alive.

Yes, we do. But he's old and should have stayed home. Same goes for Vince, actually.

Well, one can only assume Bourne and Swagger are making more money than they ever made, but from a fan perspective, it's sad to see a performer go from Matt Sydal, world title contender, to Evan Bourne, glorified jobber.

Swagger could use a personality, sure, but I like the way he does the talking in the ring. Since he's, well, not very suited to speak on the mic.

Archived