The (Un)Official WWE Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

he prolly will' date='i can tell swagger dont got a chance and the heavy weight championship belongs to smackdown

[/quote']

I know. Swagger sucks as a champ. (Sorry to any All-American American fans out there)

The only way Orton won't get the title is if

A) Cody or Ted Interfere

or

B) Swagger gets a DQ

Ahem the title match between Orton and Swagger is at extreme rules so there is no DQ.

And DiBiase has the Million $ championship so WWE might make him and Cody have a fued over that.

I'd like to see a DiBiase v Rhodes storyline where DiBiase is face and rhodes is heel because Cody looks better as a heel in my opinion.

That would be interesting. Doubt it though, I don't know what wrestler would volunteer to take a bump like that. Only person I can think of would be Mick Foley, he's one of the only people I know who would be crazy enough take something like that, shame he's not with WWE anymore. It would most likely mess up your back for life. They might do if from the top rope through a table though, that has some chance of happening.

Jack Swagger vs Randy Orton, I'd put my bet on Swagger. His reign would be too short if they took it from him now. I'd actually like to see The Miz vs Randy Orton, but don't know if thats going to happen anytime soon.

Guest Random Dude

@ YGO Dude:Depends how you mean, if you mean Physically appealing, I'd have to say Kelly Kelly.

@ Kitty and Riku: You have to admit that Swagger does have considerably more endurance than Edge, so he can take more punishment. But Edge is extremely opportunistic, so that's the main reason that he kept the title for so long.

Archived