The (Un)Official WWE Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umaga died earlier this year.

Anyways enough of this sad news shall we all discuss the results of Summerslam?

Umaga died December 4th, 2009. I remember watching the news when it was broadcast to the world. I was shocked anyone even cared about Professional Wrestling like that.

Anyway...yeah...

[spoiler=MY Time is Up! My time is SPOILERS!]

Kingston vs Ziggler ended in a No-content because the Nexus interfered. I personally hated that result.

Melina defeated Alicia and is once again the Divas Champion, as she should be. God, I missed Melina soooo much.

Big Show beat the S.E.S. in the 3 on 1 handicap. The S.E.S. got real cocky about the numbers game and slacked off enough for Big Show to Full Power Chokeslam Joey Mercury on to a laid-out Luke Gallows. Loved this.

Orton beat Sheamus because the Celtic Pussy DQ'd himself. But Orton got pissed afterward and laid Sheamus out with an RKO into the announce table. RAW's anonymous GM made a new stipulation before the match had started. Anyone who interfered would be suspended indefinately. If Orton lost, it would be like the Cena Rivalry all over again. Orton can no longer challenge for the title as long as Sheamus is champ. HATED THIS result.

Kane beat Rey Mysterio. But when Kane went to put Rey in the coffin, THE UNDERTAKER emerged and attempted to Chokeslam Kane. But Kane counterattacked. Hated the result, but loving the Taker/Kane Rivalry again.

Team WWE beat The Nexus. The 7th member replacing Khali was.....DANIEL BRYAN?!!! Yes, Bryan is back! This time, against Nexus! I completely loved this. I can also forsee a Miz/Bryan title match for the U.S. Title because Miz interfered during the match and attacked Bryan for 2 reasons. 1. Miz thought he would be the 7th member. 2. He was pissed because his former NXT Rookie was chosen over him.

Yeah.

Archived