The (Un)Official WWE Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to like Sheamus when he was on ECW. When he went to RAW, his "Ass-O-Meter" went to 9001%. He's a terrible Champion. He does the same sheet all the time and only wins because he manages to Cheap-Shot his opponent early on in the show.

Randy needs to wear pants. I'm tired of always seeing a bulging cowboy penis in his speedos. 'Nuff said.

Dolph Ziggler is a TERRIBLE heel. The only thing he's done was manage to beat Kane with a move that barely anyone uses anymore.

Batista is also a terrible heel. It came out of no where for no acceptable reason and he's lost 85% of his matches ever since the Heel Turn...mostly against Rey Mysterio.

OOOOOOOH how I long for the days of the Attitude Era to arise once again.....back when the heels didn't suck and the acting was believable.

I used to like Sheamus when he was on ECW. When he went to RAW' date=' his "Ass-O-Meter" went to 9001%. He's a terrible Champion. He does the same s*** all the time and only wins because he manages to Cheap-Shot his opponent early on in the show.

I totally agree. But Sheamus has owned John Cena alot

Randy needs to wear pants. I'm tired of always seeing a bulging cowboy penis in his speedos. 'Nuff said.

This is why I watch RAW

Dolph Ziggler is a TERRIBLE heel. The only thing he's done was manage to beat Kane with a move that barely anyone uses anymore.

You forget. "Hi my name is Dolph Ziggler"

Batista is also a terrible heel. It came out of no where for no acceptable reason and he's lost 85% of his matches ever since the Heel Turn...mostly against Rey Mysterio.

Yeah I agree. Batista is better as a face

OOOOOOOH how I long for the days of the Attitude Era to arise once again.....back when the heels didn't suck and the acting was believable.

Done.

What I'm worried about is TNA. I know some of you are TNA fans, but some on lets face it, TNA sucks. Why? Because have you ever, ever compared a TNA show to a WWE show? If not, I highly suggest it. The WWE is organized better, it's arena doesn't look crappy, it has a greater number of fans, and it doesn't copy TNA like TNA has recently copied the Montreal Screw Job. Seriously? TNA is crap. TNA will always be crap. It was okay back in the day before Mick Foley(as good as he is) came to TNA and before the Main Event Mafia and all. It was okay before Jeff Jarrett went all psycho.

Lets all face it Hulk Hogan is just jealous of the WWE because he's retired and Vince McMahon won't let him sign a contract again. Ric Flair doesn't like Hogan. and Eric Bischoff is a jackass, even Vince kicked him out. Bobby Lashely shouldn't be in TNA because he quit wrestling. Jeff Hardy would've went back to the WWE, because the story line was planned for Jeff to take some time off the heal a injury he'd sustained.

I used to like Sheamus when he was on ECW. When he went to RAW' date=' his "Ass-O-Meter" went to 9001%. He's a terrible Champion. He does the same s*** all the time and only wins because he manages to Cheap-Shot his opponent early on in the show.

This is why I watch RAW

Done.

What I'm worried about is TNA. I know some of you are TNA fans, but some on lets face it, TNA sucks. Why? Because have you ever, ever compared a TNA show to a WWE show? If not, I highly suggest it. The WWE is organized better, it's arena doesn't look crappy, it has a greater number of fans, and it doesn't copy TNA like TNA has recently copied the Montreal Screw Job. Seriously? TNA is crap. TNA will always be crap. It was okay back in the day before Mick Foley(as good as he is) came to TNA and before the Main Event Mafia and all. It was okay before Jeff Jarrett went all psycho.

Lets all face it Hulk Hogan is just jealous of the WWE because he's retired and Vince McMahon won't let him sign a contract again. Ric Flair doesn't like Hogan. and Eric Bischoff is a jackass, even Vince kicked him out. Bobby Lashely shouldn't be in TNA because he quit wrestling. Jeff Hardy would've went back to the WWE, because the story line was planned for Jeff to take some time off the heal a injury he'd sustained.

Do you think Jeff Hardy will ever come back to WWE? Because he hasn't appeared on TNA since 4th January and it's supposed he signed a contract with TNA, i dont know if it was short-term or a normal one but as the situation is going, Jeff should get back to WWE and it's very possible Edge might appear at Royal Rumble or shortly thereafter

This is why I watch RAW

Done.

Do you think Jeff Hardy will ever come back to WWE? Because he hasn't appeared on TNA since 4th January and it's supposed he signed a contract with TNA, i dont know if it was short-term or a normal one but as the situation is going, Jeff should get back to WWE and it's very possible Edge might appear at Royal Rumble or shortly thereafter

TNA's website doesn't even list Jeff as an employee. It must've been a one-time thing...which probably pissed Vince off, so the two of them are probably in a big dispute over his contract. As for the Royal Rumble......I say The Rock shows up for no reason.

Yeah but i really missed Hardy on WWE since his last match agains't CM Punk,he should get back and get revenge on Punk. Matt apologized to Jeff shortly after Batista turned heel on Mysterio and while Jeff was away Matt was being defeated by CM Punk time after time until Luke Gallows showed up,so if Jeff comes back he can join Matt and both can kick CM Punk out of Smackdown

Guys if you really want to know.

www.google.com

Type in Jeff Hardy

Go to Wikipedia

From Wikipedia

On TNA's first live Monday edition of Impact! on January 4, 2010, Hardy made his return to TNA, along with Shannon Moore. He was attacked by Homicide after emerging from the crowd, but hit Homicide with a steel chair and performed the Twist of Fate on the Impact! Zone ramp. He later appeared in backstage segments throughout the evening. The following day, it was reported that Hardy had signed a new contract with TNA.

Now he may just be waiting for a good storyline to show up or he could be balancing the deal that Vince probably gave him. We'll see give it time.

Archived