The (Un)Official WWE Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Elimination Chamber Results]Batista is the new WWE Champ......and Chris Jericho is the World Heavyweight Champ.

From what my friend told me, John Cena won the RAW Chamber then Mr.McMahon made him fight Batista for the title and Batista won.

As for Jericho, it seems Shawn Michaels snuck his way into the Smackdown Chamber and caused Undertaker to lose and gave Jericho the win.

I think Shawn Michaels will lose at Wrestlemania.

Why? Because the Undertaker's undefeated streak is what people come to see. If the streak ends then Wrestlemania would be nothing.

Possibly, but there is ALWAYS something to see at Wrestlemania. TBQH, I can't tell who is going to win. I think it could very well be Undertaker, because he is the one with the streak, and Shawn is getting old. Of course, Taker is too, but as I said, he's got the streak. Having it end at 18 is an odd number to end it.

And as much as I'd LOVE for Jericho to kick some Edgey ass, I'm afraid that the plot is SCREAMING "Edge becomes WH Champion by beating his former tag team partner, Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania 26".

Well both Shawn Michaels and Undertaker are almost or is 50 years old.

True, but Taker has the streak, and his career is going great. And as for HBK, they haven't been doing much with him other than DX, so I'm pretty sure that it's bye bye Shawn.

And he's one of my favorites. Why couldn't they do more with him?

Actually ratings-wise' date=' Undertaker being beaten at Wrestle Mania will be the biggest thing to happen for years to come.

[/quote']

Good point, but I think ending Undertaker's Streak would only be done if it was his last Wrestlemania. I think its probably going to be Shawn's last Wrestlemania. It would be fitting for Shawn to go out the same way that Ric Flair did but then again it has a full chance of happening since it is Wrestlemania.

• 4 weeks later...

on the MITB Ladder match:

some Raw guys wins this (christian or evan bourne)

Randy Orton will beat the hell out of Legacy

The game will Retain his thron and defeats Sheamus

Streak vs Career..............result: 18-0

Bret Screws Vince

Shomiz will retain their tag team titles

Edge will be the new WHC

John cena will beat batista for the first time.......-__-

Rey will beat CM Punk

Archived