Justi-Break

Well its obviously going to suck when your Gemini's are Effect Monsters' date=' amirite?

[/quote']

No shit ;D

I'm talking about Spark City type stuff.

Excuse my noobish intelect, but what's Spark City?

Gemini Spark, Neos Alius, Captain Gold, Skyscraper, and Honest. With other Anti Meta shenanigans.

Seeing as most decks don't even play mirror force anymore' date=' this card is dreadful.

[/quote']

Mirror force is the perfect fill-in card for decks. Most SJC/Regional topping decks are already totally loaded with counter material, so they don't need it.

What do you think Mirror Force is? MF is a single 1 add-on card which hardly would hinder your optimized 40 card deck even at 41. I wouldn't pass on MF ever. Maybe the argument of the 3 different Mirror Forces/the above cards in a single deck is overloading, but not MF by itself, it would be arrogant to omit a perfectly/powerful defensive card even if the name of the game in today's meta is offensive speed.

My zombie deck plays mst, dust tornado, storm, my body as a shield, 3 caius, dad, solemn judgment and summons brionac and mist wurm very easily. That's a very common setup right now and for the majority of those cards you would rather be playing waboku, roar or book instead of mirror force, otherwise people will be OTKing you too easily.

I remember playing against somebody in WC 2008 and he had a Red Archery Girl and a face down and I knew the CPU wasn't smart enough to play a Mirror Force. He springs this on me I somehow manage to comeback from that after a load of dead draws. Usable in Super-Slow-Vanilla-Protectors-Gemini-Decks or stupid Vanilla Decks. Like a Mirror Force but more situational.

Guest PikaPerson01

Not much play 'cause you have to play Vanillas for it to work, obviously. <_<

Wouldn't run it over Mirror Force, for obvious reasons. (Mirror Force can hit over an empty field, Justibreak needs a Vanilla on the field.)

Archived