Tuner's Barrier

If you have most tuners out for more than 1 turn' date=' you're playing the game wrong.

[/quote']

Krebonz

Gale

Mist Valley Soldier

3 Tuners that can stay on the field more than 1 turn and 2 of them benefit from this card..ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Protects Dragunity Tuners while being Equipped???

Only affecting 1 card makes this card awful thought

If you have most tuners out for more than 1 turn' date=' you're playing the game wrong.

[/quote']

Krebonz

Gale

Mist Valley Soldier

3 Tuners that can stay on the field more than 1 turn and 2 of them benefit from this card..ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Protects Dragunity Tuners while being Equipped???

Only affecting 1 card makes this card awful thought

yeah, but it does last 2 turns.

here's a question.

if you have a dragunity tuner equipped to another monster, and the dragunity union effect protects it from being killed by trashing itself, then what if you use this guy to protect the dragunity tuner? would that make the monster it's equipped to invincible?

here's a question.

if you have a dragunity tuner equipped to another monster' date=' and the dragunity union effect protects it from being killed by trashing itself, then what if you use this guy to protect the dragunity tuner? would that make the monster it's equipped to invincible?

[/quote']

Dragunity tuners are not considered union monsters and there card text does not include the typical clause that if the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this car.

here's a question.

if you have a dragunity tuner equipped to another monster' date=' and the dragunity union effect protects it from being killed by trashing itself, then what if you use this guy to protect the dragunity tuner? would that make the monster it's equipped to invincible?

[/quote']

Dragunity tuners are not considered union monsters and there card text does not include the typical clause that if the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this car.

This is why Yugioh should never be played in a vehicle and doing so can cause crashes.

Player 1: *Activates Tuner's Barrier*

Player 1: NOW YOU CAN'T DESTROY MY TUNER. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Player 2: I activate Brain Control/Enemy Controller/Mind Control/Tragoedia's Effect/Something else that steals monsters.

Player 1: Well' date=' s***.

[/quote']

This is why you chain it to an effect that destroys, not a pre-emptive thing like that. >___>

Player 2: I activate Brain Control/Enemy Controller/Mind Control/Tragoedia's Effect/Something else that steals monsters.

[/quote']

This is why you chain it to an effect that destroys, not a pre-emptive thing like that. >___>

Well it is good that you will make a 141 exchange (though there are a lot of cards that do the same, but better) but that doesn't change the fact that you left a tuner face-up on the field.

[/quote']

only stupid players activate chainable cards before they are needed

[/quote']

Well it is good that you will make a 141 exchange (though there are a lot of cards that do the same, but better) but that doesn't change the fact that you left a tuner face-up on the field.

sometimes you don't always have a non-tuner ready. tuners can be effective monsters on the field as well.

[/quote']

Too bad that theres rumors of Brain Control being banned next format >____>

[/quote']

Too bad that theres rumors of Brain Control being banned next format >____>

See bold.

If the Pegasus League is a banlist test, then expect 3x MST and 0x Storm on the next list.

See bold.

If the Pegasus League is a banlist test' date=' then expect 3x MST and Storm to not even have been printed in usable packs.

[/quote']

Fix'd.

O wait.

That isn't going to happen =/

I think it's a good hint that BC might end up banned, but we'll have to see. I'd rather see MC banned, BC also helps Monarchs, which need it more than most Decks using Synchros -IMO-

See bold.

If the Pegasus League is a banlist test' date=' then expect 3x MST and Storm to not even have been printed in usable packs.

[/quote']

Fix'd.

O wait.

That isn't going to happen =/

I think it's a good hint that BC might end up banned, but we'll have to see. I'd rather see MC banned, BC also helps Monarchs, which need it more than most Decks using Synchros -IMO-

Well' Heavy is kind of banned in Pegasus League and MST is unlimited. A lot of players who make banlists like this option (I think that it's horrible). Also Kevin Tewart from Konami asked players in one forum if they enjoy Pegasus League with 0x Storm and 3x MST.

Archived