*Tempted to pawn Blackwing - Gust the Adverse Wind off as bieng J from GaoGaiGar*

Its close, but not that close.[/fanboy]

[align=center]002m.jpg

If you control no cards' date=' you can Special Summon this card from your hand. While you control this card, when a "Blackwing" monster you control battles an opponent's monster, the opponent's monster loses 300 ATK until the end of the Damage Step.[/quote'][/align]

Oh look, Topdecking into this grants you free Tribute Fodder. Heck, you could even then Special Summon something like Gale/Bora right after, without even Normal Summoning.

How nice, its even a combination Psychic Commander.

Discuss

I absolutely love the artwork on this card but I just don't see making this card plausible in a Blackwing build.

The Special Summoning of this card is rarely going to happen unless you draw him in your opening hand or get hit with something like Icarus Attack or Black Rose Dragon. Most of the time you'll have Black Whirlwind on the field or something set.

Anyways, I would like to get this guy to work in a Blackwing build but being a level 2 with weak stats and a mediocre effect doesn't really help. -300 ATK isn't too bad but I'd rather just be running 3x Kalut instead or 3x Burden of the Mighty if I really want to drop my opponent's attack.

I like this card better than Fane since it looks cooler and in a pure fun BW build where I would eventually want to Sync for Silverwind I would use this card but in the long run this guy isn't making an impact on the archetype.

I like this card better than Fane since it looks cooler and in a pure fun BW build where I would eventually want to Sync for Silverwind

According to the lolwiki' date=' this card lets you get an instant Silverwind....... provided you topdeck.

Still waiting for the King J-Der Synchro.

<3

Archived