[DISC] Time Wizard

[align=center]TimeWizardDL1-EN-SR.png

[spoiler=Lore]

Toss a coin and call Heads or Tails. If you call it right, your opponent's monsters on the field are destroyed. If you call it wrong, your own monsters on the field are destroyed and you lose Life Points equal to half the total ATK of the destroyed monsters. This card can be used only during your turn, once per turn.

[/align][align=left][/align]

A classic~ Maybe using it will make you feel like Joey and you'll yell with your Brooklyn accent "TIME ROULETTE GO!"

But in any case, discuss this card and its 50% Raigeki effect per turn for either you or your opponent. I've been wanting to put this card in a deck somewhere, maybe just even as a surprise since no one expects... THE TIME WIZARD. Surely not the greatest when your field consists of anything more than the Time Wizard itself, but maybe you can find ways that the self destruction would prove itself to be useful as well.

This thing is level 2 and has 500ATK, why hasnt Yusei randomly used this?

And some guy on ROEBLEX says this is his favorite card..... >___>

Maybe using it will make you feel like Joey and you'll yell with your Brooklyn accent "TIME ROULETTE GO!"

<3

Banworthy if you still subscribe to LINAC.

......LINAC?

And I actually main-deck this in 4s.

Because when I use the effect' date=' I use this:

[img']http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens4615682_1242653294twister.jpg[/img]

Its more accurate, and beats a coin anyday!

Which for some reason gets around Prime Material' date=' but not Stardust.

[/quote']

Its a coin flip.

Stardust cant negate it.

Regardless of the result, something gets destroyed. Because of that, Stardust works on it.

Anyways, I feel like building a deck that abuses this with Apprentice Magician or something.

Ya know what sucks?

You can be dueling somebody, and then without you even knowing they have it, they play Time Wizard and have it work.

I hate people that have crappy decks, and randomly play TW against you, and God happens to be watching, and lol'ing...>_<

But it's even more funny when they epicly fail with it too...

They swarm the field like a mother fu-

And they decide, "haha, to be a mean guy"

And they pwn themself...so much fun...

Archived