Stardust Dragon

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leave it at 3. People can figure out ways to remove pesky monsters outside of "Destruction", but destruction is the most common way. Get Rid of SD by returning it to the hand/deck or removing it from play. Destruction is just so easy to do, so its good to have something that can easily stop it as well.

crimes to date as follows;

1 being a b**** type killer (destruction)

2 revival at no cost

3 generic synchro + being lv makes its incredibly easy to get out

4 synchros as a whole changed the ways decks have to be built' date=' and this is one of its biggest reasons.

[/quote']

oh stop it. if any dragon were to get the BANHAMMER its JUDGEMENT DRAGON. besides Stardust is 1 of my heavy hitters and I paid good money for it. I'll be ticked if this card gets banned. its fine at 3.

crimes to date as follows;

1 being a b**** type killer (destruction)

2 revival at no cost

3 generic synchro + being lv makes its incredibly easy to get out

4 synchros as a whole changed the ways decks have to be built' date=' and this is one of its biggest reasons.

[/quote']

oh stop it. if any dragon were to get the BANHAMMER its JUDGEMENT DRAGON. besides Stardust is 1 of my heavy hitters and I paid good money for it. I'll be ticked if this card gets banned. its fine at 3.

your whole post contradicts itself.

secondly, i find alot of the synchros broken, purely for their mechanics. i would have no problem with stardust if it could only use its effect once.

Should be banned for reasons I've already stated on YCM. I generates too much card advantage to be generic and left at 3.

But then Stardust Assault Mode becomes a Larvae Moth.

same with savior star dragon and stardust sin dragon

Savior is already like a distant cousin to it, and I'm sure most of us wouldn't mind Sin Stardust being worthless. Also, Sin Paradox would loose it's usefulness as well.

Archived