Demensia:Traveling through RPs of YCM (Accepting)Currently- Verdiniai~Verada

Mr.WHAM

The flames and shadows seared Haro's skin, and sent him flying in the air. When he hit the ground, he coughed up blood, and struggled to stand up. "I'm sorry Haro, but if you cannot defeat me, you will die." Nero said and his eyes narrowed. When Haro stood up, his sword gave off a black mist. "You're right Nero, I must use what my friend has given me. Sword....RELEASE! Hellfire Blaze!" Haro's sword turned black with spirals of red around it. When Haro swung his sword, a mass of shadows and flames surrounded Nero, and destroyed him. "Thank you...brother..." With that, Haro collapsed to the ground.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ranmyaku slowly walked up to Ze'Borova, for once knowoing exactly what he would do and exactly what it would mean. Walking straight up to Ze'Borova, he comes to a stop well within arms reach and looks directly into Ze'Borovas face. He then raises a hand, and slaps it on the back of Ze'Borovas head and says "This is supposed to be a time of rest, proby. However, if the two of you want to fight it out, go right ahead. I however, shall be resting. I suggest that you both do the same thing. That means you as well, probette." Ranmyaku says, speaking to Evlin with his last sentence and walking away and back towards the pocket dimension that his place was in. He was definitely looking forward to some much deserved shuteye, and had no desire to be disturbed.

Ze'borova looked at Ranmyaku and shrugged off his rudeness. What had made him listen though, was that he desired to be some place else, practicing his techniques. An idea just crossed his mind. "Excuse me Evlin, I must take care of something." With that he disappeared, in the midst of his house, in Shikai, in a meditative state. He began to enter the world of his Zanpaktou.

Hello Raikou.

Ze'borova.

I wish to work on other places, aside from my hands.

Any in particular?

My Hairs and eyes. The Giant Wolf Spirit smiled.

Let's see if we cannot do that

~~~~~~

Xerar dodged a series of gunshots as he made a seal in the air. It glowed briefly as a small concentrated piercing blast of energy shot out at Valyenciarn. His brother smiled, bending backwards to avoid it. He popped of a node from his sword. While the beam was still occurring he stuck in the node to the energy. Valyenciarn knew he was going off on a limb but he had made a good bet. The node glowed and transferred as much energy as it could take from the beam to his sword. "Brother, your lucky I only can use electricity on this baby. But don't worry, I'll be modifying it soon." Valyenciarn moved once more and sliced Xerar across the chest. The boy blocked with the seal he had made in the air accidentally. He was stepping back to dodge the attack and was trying to move away. The sword and seal collided as Valyenciarn began to show his prowess. He began slicing at Xerar, easily gaining the upper hand, Xerar barely able to block the hits. He was sliced across the chest a few times. He felt his body being pressured and liked it.

"Thanks for not going easy on me, bro," he said smiling, "But I have a trick up my sleeve." Xerar had no idea pf what he was doing but he knew he probably could do it. The shield expanded the next time Valyenciarn's blade came crashing down on him. It then made a dome around him and his sword. Xerar sent a crash of energy into the dome as he released his brother in the air. He let out his battle cry as he battled him for several hours. When the two of them could no longer even move, Ceruwae picked them up and glided them to their homes.

After a few minutes of this sort of meditation, Project S.H.A.D.O.W. ceased his chanting. The chaos withdrew back into the portals and soon he was left there, levitating in a seated position above the ground. After a few moments, he descended to the ground and took a hold of the hilt of his Katana. The Daemonic eye upon it had since closed, as if the blade was sleeping. He now placed the weapon once more within the scabbard he wore and, deciding to see what was going on, he calmly exited his room and the pocket dimension in which it was held. Seeing Elvin as Ze'borova walked away, he calmly walked over to her. He stopped a few meters from her simply looking Elvin up and down for a few moments.

"If you wish to have a sparring partner, I would be more than happy to oblige."

Ze'borova was dodging a series of blows from his Zanpaktou spirit. Feel it In the place you want to release the energy from! Ze'borova moved left and right trying to dodge the wolf, but it was a challenge. Raikou moved at his slowest at lightning Speed. Ze'borova was filling up the power inside him, he had accessed it, but the problem was generating it the proper way and not using reistu because using reistu made it weaker by far and limited its strength. He concentrated on his heart beating and when he felt the spark he let it surge throughout his body. The piece lit and the next time Raikou got close to him, the hairs on his skin shot of a veil of electricity, peeling him back. It wasn't out of the ordinary but he wanted to refine it. Soon he began shooting individual bolts from hairs anywhere on his body. The most he was able to control at once was 12. With more training he could do it better and more, but it would give him an advantage in battle.

This is going to be interesting. Mastering the new powers is always annoyingly challeneging. Do you have any idea why? Ze'borova asked Raikou.

You learn fast. Therefore, figuring out new ways of manipulating them should be harder.

Makes Sense. A beam of charged lightning shot from his eyes. Or it should be.HAHA

Ze'borova released his meditation and saw Ceruwae carrying the boys into the house. Being tired, he decided to do the same and went inside.

Evlin looked Project S.H.A.D.O.W. up and down. He doen't look too weak she thought to herself. Although there's something off about him. I'm sensing no kind of reaitsu signature from him. She frowned. He's not the first one either. Either they're all really good at concealing it, or there more to them than meets the eye. Either way, the more I can learn, the better. She brushed dirt off her clothes. "Sure, why not. I need a good workout, and you seem reasonably strong. Just so you know though. The only rule is that there are no rules. But don't worry," she added with a smirk. "I'll try not to kill you." With that, she leapt at him, hand outstreched.

As Evlin leaped at him, Project S.H.A.D.O.W. let a smirk come to his face. He simply fell backwards, as if he was going to strike the ground, and simply vanished as he reached the level of the surface beneath them. Perhaps Evlin would notice the chaotic portal just as it closed behind him. He emerged a from a different portal about three meters behind her, the same wicked smirk on his face.

"No rules...well then, you should know something. Chaos knows no mercy!"

With that he brought his left hand up, aimed perfectly at the center of her body. An orb of chaotic energies built up in the palm, before exploding out into a storm of small bullet-like projectiles which rushed straight at her. The projectiles would explode with roughly half the force of a fragmentation grenade on impact with anything solid enough to stop them. They also were moving at just about the speed of a round fired from a Barret .50 caliber sniper rifle. Dodging this attack would be most difficult.

Evlin turned around, surprised at Project S.H.A.D.O.W's actions. What was that she thought before narrowing her eyes, at Project S.H.A.D.O.W 's attack. I can't dodge it like this she thought. Her reaitsu spike briefly and the orbs pounded into her body, and exploded. The force of the blast completely obliterated Evlin's body. Or so it seemed. She quickly reappeared with a buzz over S.H.A.D.O.W.'s head as her clone was destroyed. She held out her hand. "Take this," she shouted, alerting him. "CERO!" she shouted, shooting a large blue blast of energy at Project S.H.A.D.O.W. With her other hand however, she sent a large barrage of Bala in the opposite direction that began curving around. Try dodging both of those she thought smugly.

Xerar and Valyenciarn received a tingling throughout their bodies. So did the other people with the Jurei ability. "It's time to go." They headed out in separate directions gathering up everyone. Valyenciarn headed over to Ze'borova first. "Time to go Shinigami." A bolt of lightning whizzed past hhis a Ze'borova's body cracked. He'd been in his Shikai this whole time,the entire two weeks.

"Alrighty. I'll be there," he said. Valyencairn left. He walked in to a sealed corridor of his house when he clutched his chest and began to writhe in pain. He splat up blood as he lay motionless on the floor. The attacks are getting worse and worse he thought to himself.

Valyenciarn was then able to head over to Evlin and Project S.H.A.D.O.W.'s fight. "Stop the quarrellings, you happy couple. We've got to leave.," he said firing off a wave of energy from his sword. He was still human but he somehow had been able to wield incredible power. That first dimension changed him, a lot.

Meanwhile Xerar headed over to Haro. "Time to leave boyo!" he gave him a hug as he left, and after he did there was an explosion under Haro's feet. "My bad, my power's are on the fritz today!" he said as he walked over to Ranmyaku's abode. "Yo! Spaz!" he said as he bounced into Ran-ran-san's house. "Time to go!" he said as he pulled Ranmyaku away from what he was doing. Once he touched him, a series of cuts appeared over Ranmyaku's body as he pulled his hand away.Then they glowed and exploded in a dark blast of energy. Xerar was blown back a bit, but he saw Ranymyaku had taken quite a bit of damage. "My bad, my friend let me take care of that," he said as Blizzard walked in, fangs barred. A stormish mist enveloped Ranmyaku and his wounds were healed and his body revitalized. Then Xerar put an aura around him to stop any attacks that would come from an angry Ranmyaku.

45 seconds later

"EVERYONE PLEASE REPORT TO THE ORANGE SQUARE IN THE CENTER OF THE HOLE FOR DEBRIEFING!!"

Xerar and Valyenciarn had discovered this mechanism a bit late, but it didn't matter to them. They just needed to be ready to go.

Ranmyaku headed out of the place where he had been meditating and over to the are where the briefing was to take place. As he did so, he went out of his way to first walk over to where Xerar was. Upon reaching him, Ranmyaku reached up and smacked Xerar in the back of the head with an open palm, saying "Watch who you're calling spaz, you uncontrollable freak of nature." With that, he headed past Xerar and over to the place where the briefing was to take place, ready to take on the challenges that lay ahead and continue moving forward.

Rather than try to continue the fight, after Valyenciarn's appearance, Project S.H.A.D.O.W. decided that it was simply time to end it. Avoiding both the Cero and the later to come Bala, he exploded into a form which could only be described as liquid chaos. The liquid formed into a thick stream which twisted endlessly around itself. This liquid simply hovered there in the air a few meters off the ground, forming a spherical shape for a few moments, as if it was waiting for something. Now, hearing the call to make their way to the Orange Square in the center of the hole, the liquid form of project S.H.A.D.O.W. shot off towards the center, taking maybe five seconds tops to arrive in that location. The chaotic stream quickly settled down once more into his more human form. The Katana was within it's lacquered scabbard at his side as he stood there, simply waiting for what was bound to happen next.

A shock emitted from Xerar's aura after Ranmyaku hit him. "Ha! your beginning to get predictable Ran-Ran. I hope your not losing your touch," he said baiting Ranmyaku to hit him agaion. He snickered. This time though, it was Ceruwae who stopped them. "In this dimension, your job is to find out as much as you can about Nexus' next moves and destroy the facility, It is supposed to be an intergalactic prison. It's actually an inter-dimensional prison. In this place is where Nexus holds anyone who is string and opposes him.It has a high lock down level, but you won't have to worry, your not going to be prisoners. ((You will be prisoners)) Also there is an arena where everyone in here who is a prisoner must fight. Alright then, when more of you get here you may touch the box and leave. Oh and one more thing, if something does go wrong and you end up as prisoners, we'll try to find each other as quickly as possible. Because prisoner's are stripped of all regular clothing and forced to wear these suits that negate powers of all sorts. So unless your super strong like Ze'borova is, because of training, you'll have some trouble escaping. I also hear that this prison has some sort of memory program, that makes you not know how you got there and really complacent. It helps keep most of the prisoners in line."

With that Ceruwae disappeared and Xerar jumped into the now orange box, where he waited for the others before crossing into the other side.

"Are you ready to go leo!" Abby said in a giidy fassion, grabing her lovers hands, she touches the box and teliports with him.

Sena wonderd about what she talked about with her big sister, "The children have a sad day ahead when my sister falters and must return..... Till then They are strong as a team, I will continue to watch and see..." Sena said to her self, as she touched the box.

"Come love don't let your Brother beat us!" She said pushing Val to the box she smiled and grabed his hand and touched the Orange Box.

As Valyenciarn and Heart where transferred into the Orange Box, he noticed they didn't change forms. "Hey! Ceruwae! We're not changing does that mean.." his eyes glowed as a projection of light that as Ceruwae revealed himself in the dimension.

"You are correct, this is A FREE DIMENSION. YOU WILL ALL KEEP 30% OF THE STRENGTH YOU GAIN IN THIS DIMENSION." The portal began flashing green on the inside as a voice emanated from a sleeping Xerar.

Bad Chaos

Xerar woke up and arose hugging his brother. He noticed how the place where they were flashed grren and the exit to the other dimension seemed further and further away. "Dude you hear that?"

Bad Chaos

The voice emanted in Xerar's mind and as the waiting area began to pulse rapidly.

Bad Chaos

There was a flash of Green light as more and more people came into the dimension waiting zone.

Bad Chaos

Bad Chaos

"Oh Shit. Not again," Rage and Roar said as the inside of the place turned Green.

Bad Chaos

Bad Chaos

Bad Chaos

Bad Chaos.......

No body had noticed that haro had been standing there throughout this, as for once, he said nothing. No one knew about his battle with his brother, and he didnt care if they did. He touched the square and let it take him. His wounds had mysteriously healed in the ten or so minutes he blacked out, which he thought was a parting gift from Nero. He kept a hard stare on his face, thinking of painful memories.

Project S.H.A.D.O.W. was already there, simply waiting for what was to happen next. Seeing the others begin to do so, he slowly reached down to touch the orange box. "I have a bad feeling about this," he thought "but this should be exactly what I need to become more powerful." He closed his eyes for a moment, his memories taking him back to the day he lost everything. For some reason, he thought that would be the last time he was going to see it. Chaotic energies seethed around him as he allowed himself to be transported.

Ranmyaku was not one to be hesitant about moving forward. Even so, he decided to allow some of the others to go first while he thought about the memories that he had regained thus far. To be sure, they were painful, and yet they told him the story of his past that he had not know before, and for now that was good enough good enough for him. As he reached out to touch the orange cube, he suddenly remembered that he had made a promise to Sariah, although he could not think of what that promise was. Deciding that he would one day find out in due course, he began thinking of everything that he had lost and made a decision that he had been thinking on ever since he had attained the Requiem Gem of Rage. Sariah, everything was taken away from us. I will not allow the one responsible to escape my wrath. He will pay dearly for what he has done, not only to us, but to so many others like us. I promise you...REVENGE! Ranmyaku placed his hand on the orange cube and felt himself being transported somewhere else. He also thought that he felt something else happening. He thought that he could feel his memories start slipping away. What is this madness??! Those were his final thoughts before he blacked out, unable to fight against the force that was pulling at his very being.

Once Ranmyaku had entered, they all felt the the changes going on. "What's happening?!!!!!"" Valyenciarn screamed. The voice that uttered Bad Chaos was a high-pitched wail no as Xerar screamed out in pain. His brother tried to reach out to him but he couldn't get close. The only person near Xerar wasn't even a person; it was a wolf, Blizzard Snow-Strike. He was curled up in Xerar's arms as he was keeled over. The portal flashed green rapidly as they were teleported inside. They were sucked inside as the dimensional waiting chamber became green and the orange box was now green. Ceruwae was worried once he realized he couldn't communicate with the Jurei Fighters.

"This is Bad." Ze'borova walked in as he said that. "Ze'borova good! Your late, but your timing couldn't be better. This is what I need you to do."

~~~~~~

Xerar woke up with Blizzard in his arms. "Who...wjo are you? Where am I? And why am I in Jail?" He looked at the wolf and his brain flooded with memories of him fighting and talking with the wolf, but there were bits, chunks, and valleys of infoormation and figures missing but Xerar knew that he had powers. There was a cage near him and it contained another one of the people he'd fought with. However, it was very hot in the chamber and he couldn't see due to that. "They probably have us all separated, in different sections of the prison. Well, I guess we will know when we see them."

~~~~~Valyenciarn

The rough brother looked around in the cell. "Where the funk am I?" he asked enraged. He pounded on the windows, seeing the guards as they past him. The section of the place they were in was purple. When Valyenciarn could see the prisoner in the next cell, his brain flooded with thoughts somewhat overwhelming him.

"Ranmyaku Shadou?"

Ranmyaku woke up...with a splitting headache. He was far from pleased with the rough transition from......where? He couldn't remember anything! The moment he realized this he bolted upright, something that he immediately regretted since the sudden movement had set of the headache that he had. He held his head in his hands as he tried to keep from passing out. He was about to yell out in a completely infuriated fashion when he suddenly realized that it would only make his headache worse, and so stayed silent as opposed to knocking himself unconscious again. He then heard his name and turned to see Valyenciarn in a cell near his. A bunch of memories flooded back, although large chunks of them were still missing. Chuckling ruefully, Ranmyaku said "Well Valyenciarn, is there anything that your 'rage' can do to get us out of this one?"

"I really have no idea what the hell we are doing here, but I do kow this is really damn annoying. It seems all I can remember are my powers and you, and that we have something called the Jurei ability. Also the name of this place is prison island. " This was pissing him off as well but between he and Shadow, he usually held it in better. But there was a reason why he is names Rage. A guard walked past him and Shadou. "Hey pussyfoot! what the hell is your problem looking like that! You should be ashamed of your mother for having you and raising you to be such a disgrace. I hope Ranmyaku gets what I'm doing...

"Heh, a disgrace? Yeah right, he isn't even that." Ranmyaku knew all to well by now that Valyenciarn wasn't one to go on a tear like he was currently doing, which meant only one thing. He wanted to get the guard good and riled. Heh, maybe he'll spill some information if we piss him off enough. Just look at that mug on his face. I could swear the reason he has a beard in the first place is to cover all of the holes he has from when he was a teenager. What, did you forget to take care of your face when you were showering or something? Oh, I get it! You were s junk food freak and couldn't stop even when all that sugar was giving you zits!" Despite the fact that they were doing this just to rile the guard up, and perhaps draw the attention of anyone else who might have been traveling with them that might be nearby, it was actually kind of fun to vent his frustration on one of the guards like this. It made him feel good to rage against his jailer, knowing full well that he had done nothing that was deserving of such treatment as being knocked out and tossed into a cell.

The guard did not respond kindly to either of the comments, seeing as how his mother had always called him an ugly horrible child, it only made the situation all too easy. "Yo, Randy! Get the Stucchi! We're teaching these two a lesson!" Another guard appeared and unlocked the doors, both wit blade-like cattle prods. They entered in the room, and as they did, they were surprised at the apparent skill of the prisoners. Within a few seconds, the guards had been beaten to a pulp and stripped of their clothes. Unfortunately, the prisoner's suits did not come off, so Ranmyaku and Valyenciarn would have to wear them under the clothes. The good news was that they kept the prisoner's weapons and other belongins underneath their cell. Valyenciarn pulled out a sword and a gun. "Ranymyaku, which would you prefer the sword or gun?"

Ranmyaku walked over and took the sword, swinging it around a bit to get the feel of it before going to get his hilts. "To bad these react to my chaotic energy, otherwise they might still be usable. Ranmyaku pocketed the hilts and turned to Valyenciarn. So what now? We go for a walk until we finally come across someone that we recognize and then set them free?" Ranmyaku appreciated that there was strength in numbers, but sometimes there was greater strength in using ones brain. No way we can get out of here on our own, and even if we could, we would have no chance without our powers. We should find a way to get these suits off first, but I think I'll wait and see what Valyenciarn has in mind.

"I had feeling you'd take the sword. To save time and effort, and to make sureyou don't kill yourself, I'll take that. I know your probably thinking, 'Why did I offer in the first place?' Well simply because I wanted to say this. This sword means more to me than many things and is one of the reasons I was able to contact my brother. The gesture was to be courteous. I'll take that," he said giving Ranmyaku the gun instead. "That's a long and short range weapon. I'll explain it to you as we move along." Valyenciarn pointed to a corridor. They headed out further and further until they saw an exit. He opened the door and saw that there was nothing there. "First thing we must do, is find the Central layout of this complex. Then we destroy the power and let everyone free. It's a shame the Jurei ability is on the fritz though. We would be able to get the layout of this place from that..." He pointed to a wall a shot a node out the back of his sword. The wall destabilized molecularly and allowed them to go forward. "Let's go."

After passing through the wall, Ranmyaku reached upwards with his hand and smacked Valyenciarn on the back of his head, something that felt oddly familiar to him for some reason. "If you were not going to let me have the sword in the first place, then you shouldn't have offered." Ranmyaku growled a bit as he talked, making it quite clear that he was displeased with what he saw as Valyenciarns little ruse. Once he was done speaking, he moved forward past Valyenciarn, keeping an eye out in case of trouble and wondering where they could find a map to tell them where they were and where they needed to go.

Archived