Demensia:Traveling through RPs of YCM (Accepting)Currently- Verdiniai~Verada

Mr.WHAM

Arawos looked at Ze'borova as he received a call call concerning one of the prisons. "Ze'borova, can you handle this I'm sure you can calm down a rowdy prisoner. The others will watch as you take your brief journey." Ze'borova nodded.

As this was happening Valyenciarn, was looking at Evlin in the midst of her fight. "Yo! Do something! Where's that staff of yours. I need you to actually put up a bit of a fight." Valyence knew that he shouldn't be helping, but the other fighters at least needed to be aware that they have skills. "You see that man, the one with the hood on. That's Ze'borova. Ya know Shinigami?" Rage pointed at Ze'b with his sword. It was difficult fighting someone he knew. He wished he hadn't seen Ze'b after all. He brought his blade down hard creating a pile of dust that would knock back Evlin. "C'mon get skilled a little at least..."

After Ze'borova witnessed this he left the dome, preferring to go to the prison naturally. As he entered he couldn't believe who he saw there. Ranmyaku Shadou. "Well damn! I didn't know it was you who was causing this ruckus! It's nice to see you. Anyways, you guys are the only ones who I can actively get to. The whole design of this place is like a maze. We haven't even entered into the Civilian quarters yet. But we cannot escape with brute force...There has to be other ways..." Ze'borova thought carefully. "For now, we have to fight and focus on finding out the technology that they have here. Afterwards we can leave them in death. But for now -" Ze'borova put handcuffs around Ranmyaku. "I have to say I did something so beat yourself up a little. I'm going to put you in your cell. I'll set a code that makes it look like a faulty decision on one of the programmers and the guards. The handcuffs will be removable. Use that."

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evlin quickly hopped back. "Staff," she said to herself. She had no idea what he was talking about. "what is he talking about. And who's Ze'borova." She looked over at him. "Shinigami," she whispered quietly to herself. She brought her hand up to her head and shook her head in confusion. A brief thought passed through her head. Shinigami and Hollows. The fleeting thought was gone in an instant thought. She looked back over at her opponent. 'I can't beat him when he has a sword. I need some type of weapon of my own. What was it that guy said? Something about a staff?' As soon as that thought passed through her mind, a long staff appeared in her hand. She dropped in surprise. 'Strange' she thought before bending down to pick it up. As soon as she touched it however, it pulsed sending a shiver through her. 'Oni Shiiro' she thought. She didn't know how she knew that, but she did. She stood up clutuching the staff with one thought on her mind. 'What's going on here.'

Jey watched the match but something was bugging him. 'Those kids are really annoying, the match wont be over soon.' He looked at the other guards and then a Ze. 'Lets just hope I can restrain my self for a longer.' Jey's mind wandered at a time when was reading a book about vampires: A newly born Vampire is thirsty for human blood. A newly born Vampire, or Nebopire can easily loose control and kill even those he onced called friends. 'I must drink something.' Jey noticed a forest outside the arena. 'Woods hunt'. Suddenly a staff appeared and one of the battlers grabed it. 'This could be interesting.'

(Just so everyone is clear, Seeing Ze'borova returns all of your memories. There can be a time of lag, but not more than two posts.)

Valyenciarn looked at Evlin. "Your getting there,' he said calmly. He was aiming himself for a hight and heavy hit. "Take this!" he said as a node shot out to the ground below her feet. In a second a stream of electricity, was created and a pool of decomposing atoms formed. The boy went behind Evlin. He turned his buster-blaster sword away from the deceit of what was happening. The blade was on it side and smacked Evlin as to tea time. Having not too long to wait, Evlon reached the top of the dome and was sent hammering back. "Incredible for our achievement. Ugh, then you'll be defeated."

Ranmyaku glared at Ze-Borova, thinking he might as wel just kill him where he stands. Did he really know what he was dealing with, this stupid stooge of the ones who were holding them all imprisoned? However, as he was cuffed by Ze-Borova, he was able to get a clear look at his face. The resulting flood of memories that returned were so great in number, that it actually gave him a headache, causing him to bring his hands to his head and momentarily drop to his knees. "Aaaahhh!" It took a few moments for the pain to subside, but when it did he remembered everything. Needless to say he was quite pissed, and as he rose to his feet he said "Why don't you do it yourself, since you're already here? I'm not about to make your job easy for you, and I'm pretty sure that the guards here will be able to tell self inflicted injuries from injuries sustained from another person."

((I'll have to be changing the rules about RPing here soon enough))

Ze'borova looked at Ranmyaku Shadou and smiled. "I am doing my part. I'm winning over the director, a man who seems to have more power than his frail structure suggests. I do not care for the guards just restrain yourself. I may have something I want you and Valyenciarn to do." Ze'borova's thoughts drifted and whizzed in his head for a few moments. Yes, I know exactly what you two should do. It'll give you the layout of the land as well help you figure out where everyone is and coordinate attacks. Yes it'll be perfect. However, it will only work, if you find a way to get off those suits and make it look as though you and Valyenciarn have killed one another. I have other pressinbg matters to attend to, like making sure that we find out what Ceruwae anted us here for. I think it has something to do with the suits and the prisoners kept here. I have been in the facility, and the prisoners do not look as though they are inherently evil. In fact, it just seems as if they have a cause. Some more valiant than others. However, they are kept so far apart that it is hard to tell. Well we need to destroy that thing Ceruwae wanted us too and find everyone." Something clicked inside Ze'borova's head. "DAMN!" He suspected that Ranmkyaku would be looking at him strangely. "The most valuable thing here is these suits. They stop you completely in your tracks...If only I had the Jurei ability like you and some of the others. No matter, we'll figure out. Remember, you need to get those suits off and escape via death. Contact me once you get to that point." Ze'borova threw Ranmyaku back into his cell as he left.

~~~~~

Valyenciarn kicked Evlin to the side as she was falling to the pit of decomposing atoms. "I don't want you dead!" he called out as he hit hard down to the ground, causing it to imprint on her body. He moved in close as a kick and a blunt hit were arising from her and her staff. He took them with a good look. He grabbed her up by her collar and smiled. "Look I don't wanna make this too hard on you, but I'm gonna have to rough you up a bit. Shield your defenses as best you can." A smoky veil of purple energy began to emanate from Valyenciarn's hands as he suspected that he gained more than just human abilities from his last dimension. He could feel it coursing throughout his body as he felt a destructive power come into his hands. He threw Evlin aside and walked forward. the ground crushed and became a crater beneath him as he let out an explosive wave. It went everywhere the dome's shielding let it, crushing everything. The blast had sent Evlin to the wall and possibly hurt her, but he wasn't worried. The outlines of the shielding had been perfectly shown when the spherical blast wave hit and Valyenciarn made note of that and his powers. Hmmm I have the power of destructive justice...I get the destructive part and part of the justice, being the enhanced human part. But the flying...and the other parts like not killing, can I do that too? Can I truly bring out the true Justice? The vengeance brought by it is vast but I must remember that vengeance isn't always bad, but it is angry...

• 4 weeks later...

As Ze'Borova left, Ranmyaku noticed that something was different. It took him a few minutes to realize what it was. However, once he realized exactly what it was that seemed different, He began laughing, his volume increasing and sounding some what maniacal. If anyone was there, they would swear that he had just gone mad. The suit that he had been imprisoned in had been disabled. "I'll have to remember to thank that guy later, but now I finally have a chance to exact my VENGEANCE!" Ranmyaku tore his suit off and grabbed his weapons, then used Chaos Control to appear on the roof of the base. "Goodbye forever! "Chaos...BLAST!!!" Ranmyaku used a Chaos Blast so powerful that it not only destroyed the building, but the entire island that it had been sitting on, leaving a giant crater in the ground. The water surrounding it had at first been blasted outwards, leaving the area surrounding the crater bare for a few seconds before it started moving inwards again, filling the crater up and making it seem as though there had never been an island there at all. Having destroyed the island that held him prisoner, Ranmyaku headed straight for the largest island that was the central complex for all of the others. First he would deactivate the prisoner suits so that they could each stage their own little uprising. Then, he would mercilessly slay any and all prison guards that he came across without mercy. The thought of what he was about to do filled him with a sort of savage pleasure as he flew straight for the central complex, ready to bring hell to this world that was nothing more then a prison.

OOC: FTM I'm either going to lock this...and turn it into a FF or...start it up again...Xerar, being sensitive, had felt the island blow up. It was strange but he knew something was happening. Then the screens turned on and he couldn't believe what was happening. There was a figure on the screen and Xerar's eyes flashed over. He knew it was Ze'borova. Behind him was Valyenciarn and a few others, including Evlin. "What's...." Xerar quieted as Ze'borova began to speak.

"I am freeing the prisoners on this compound. ALL of them. And the first place that will be destroyed for their progressive movement forward is this complex. Now," Ze'borova said as he opened his hands. A blast of lightning emitted from him and turned the entire colleseum into dust. Anyone who wasn't within 10 feet of the shinigami was a crisp. And all it took was 5 seconds to generate and release the power. He and the others flew up as several other people's power suits powered down on other islands across the planet. "It is time for them to pay..."

• 1 month later...

OOC: Im starting this up again. Please do not lock...I need this open for a minute...TO GET THE data...AND SUCH...

IC:

~ A few hours later~

Xerar was running through the remains of the central dome, which held underneath it the central city. The devastation would soon be spreading to the rest of the citizens and the planet if the boy did not stop this Ordiati device. Xerar jumped into the crumbling room as his powers were blazing in and out of control. A rock was coming to crush him when a rippling crack went through the room and dust fell over his head. It was Valyenciarn coming in through the wreckage as there was an explosion behind him and the sound of the floor cracking beneath them. The screams of few survivors rang out through the complex only to have been silenced by the peal of the green and purple alarms. Anyone with enough standing and power could escape but there were not too many of those people alive to escape. The only ones alive were the rest of the Revolutionaries, which consisted of most of the freed prisoners and the Jurei Fighters. Xerar and Valyenciarn continued to run through the building until they saw the white, self perpetuating room that had the device in it. The air was filled with electricity and they could see Ze'borova fighting Arawos. He was winning and he was declaring his finishing blow.

"Millenia Decim!" he said as swords of lightning appeared around the trapped Arawos. "Beast's Claw!" The sword's began to make what appear to be a pair of giant animal claws that grabbed Arawos and held out his body. The final blow had the swords turn into what could only be describes as solidified lightning as they pierced through Arawos, killing him and then exploded, destroying his dead remains. The blastwave was strong enough that it knocked back the brothers standing below and put a slight crack in the sealed entrance of the Ordiati device. Xerar opened up alink between his and Ranmyaku's mind.

Ze'borova, my brother and I are at the device, we're going to break in and destroy it. The moment we do, we will both use Chaos Control to allow for enough time to escape the impending explosions and use our conjoint powers to teleport everyone to their homes. Then we shall return to the Hole. In 10 seconds we will break through.

Valyenciarn was first charge his sword, having it siphon energy from a Chaos orb Xerar made.

Ze'borova held out his Zanpaktou as it and his eyes charged with black lightning.

Xerar split his blade into its two forms and began to spin them rapidly, being careful not to sever his arms.

A roar was heard from the air began to vibrate and reveal the energy being generated from the attacks.

"Breaker Blast!"

"Zerker Charge!"

"Chao-ta-wind!"

The white dome craked and revealed the machine held inside it. The device was made completely out of rust and was about 1 meter high, wide and long. From it came a grayish energy that whipped out and made suction cups like objects attached to whips. They formed and reformed freely.The three of them tried to get close enough to the machine as its core glowed. It was linked up directly to the planet's core through the technology used to create it. Destroying it would destroy everything.

1... The fighters managed to get close enough to the thing as they ripped it apart with there blades. There was a flash of white light as Xerar said to Ranmyaku through theIr link:

NOW!!!

Archived