Demensia:Traveling through RPs of YCM (Accepting)Currently- Verdiniai~Verada

Mr.WHAM

Heart came around the corner, a pale look in her eyes, she grabs Val by the neck and slams him in to the wall, "Prisoners, return to your cells or I will be forced to take drastic measures" Heart said in a robotic voice, a Device on her ear beeped.

~~~~

"L-Leo!" Abby screamed, she looked abound, she was in a prison, she looked to see Leo in a cell next to her, "Leo! Please wake up...."

"Oy! Shut yur pie hole ya wench!" A guard yelled at her.

~~~~

Oy! Sen-Sena-Sena-chan!" A cook yelped at her, "Are ya ok? That was a nasty fall"

Sena blinked, "What?" She muttered.

"You should go to the infirmary...." The cook said pointing to the exit; Sena stumbled out of the kitchen.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heart came around the corner, a pale look in her eyes, she grabs Val by the neck and slams him in to the wall, "Prisoners, return to your cells or I will be forced to take drastic measures" Heart said in a robotic voice, a Device on her ear beeped.

~~~~

"L-Leo!" Abby screamed, she looked abound, she was in a prison, she looked to see Leo in a cell next to her, "Leo! Please wake up...."

~~~~

Oy! Sen-Sena-Sena-chan!" A cook yelped at her, "Are ya ok? That was a nasty fall"

"You should go to the infirmary...." The cook said pointing to the exit; Sena stumbled out of the kitchen.

~~~~

~~~~

Leo was unconscious, but was slowly starting to stir. He was about to start sitting up when he heard a guard yell for Abby to be quiet in a rather rude manner. He had no memories of previous events, but for some reason was more then just a little angry at the guards one of voice. Bolting upright he yelled "Shut your own pie-hole you gutless spineless bastard if a eunich." He then looked over to the side to see Abby and a vast majority of his memories came back. "Abby! What...where the hell?!" Leo suddenly realized tht he could not access any of his spell casting abilities, and that his mantle was also gone. Wonderful, and here I am shooting off at the mouth. At that moment, eh noticed that the guard that he had yelled at was glaring at him through his cell door and reached to open it, a large cattle prod in hand. Oh, sheet.

Leo was unconscious, but was slowly starting to stir. He was about to start sitting up when he heard a guard yell for Abby to be quiet in a rather rude manner. He had no memories of previous events, but for some reason was more then just a little angry at the guards one of voice. Bolting upright he yelled "Shut your own pie-hole you gutless spineless bastard if a eunich." He then looked over to the side to see Abby and a vast majority of his memories came back. "Abby! What...where the hell?!" Leo suddenly realized tht he could not access any of his spell casting abilities, and that his mantle was also gone. Wonderful, and here I am shooting off at the mouth. At that moment, eh noticed that the guard that he had yelled at was glaring at him through his cell door and reached to open it, a large cattle prod in hand. Oh, sheet.

When Haro woke up to see the cell he was in, he was surprised, but showed no expression. He aproached the bars of the cell and placed his hands on them. "Guard....come here..." Haro spoke in a strained voice. From a couple yards away, a guard responded. "What ya want?!" "I've got....a question....but my voice....is too strained...." The guard sighed and walked over to the cell. "What is it boy?!" "Die..." The guard sneered, and turned around. In this moment, Haro got him in a choke hold against the cell, took the keys, and escaped.

"Ah its good your awake, where are we?" Abby said, her tine her body had been disinbodied she had been learning to controll shadows and zebrova was a great help, as she learned quite a bit. Abby began to generate shadows but she was new to it so she couldent do mich, a thin non-deadly tendril began to poke at the keys she almost had them. When she saw Leo bad mouth the guard her went to yank the keys but to no avail, she looked at the guard take the catle prod and open the cell, "funk I can't do anything!"

Sudenly a spike of shadows shot out of the ground and stab the guard through the neck, "Realy? Did you obtain nothing from that other dimention Abby?" Jenou said smartly coming from Abby's shadow.

((im going to have to put this here b/c yu guys really don't check the ooc thread. Ze'borova isn't in the dimension yet and yu all don't know who your allies are. Unless you see them. So Leo and abby know each other and that's it. Sena knows no one. Heart cn't be by valyenciarn. please be by haro. yu guys nly are in 2 man teams. If you have any questions PM me or shadow.

Also and this is a spoiler....WE'RE ALL ON SEPARATE ISLANDS. 1 per 2 ppl)

Xerar looked at Matthew. "Damn, I know that we need to escape from this place. Xerar looked around as the windows fogged up. "Shower Time!" the suits fell off and a deep sleeping gas filled the chambers. However Xerar resisted and escaped from his cell. Then he freed Matthew, by blowing it to tatters. However, the moment they were out, his suit reattached to his body and they were powerless once more. The green facility's lights were flashing as they ran through the corridors trying to make sense of what was happening.

~~~~

Ze'borova ented the green box and was transported to the Central Facility under the cover of night. It contained the arenas and central computers that ran the prisons. Ze'borova walked around being careful to completely seal away his reistu. It would eradicate anything it touched. Now he went to a room and discovered the truth about the Verada Prison System. "Its a chain of separated Islands on this Giant ass planet, each holding a maximum of 5 prisoners. Damn, I'm going to be doing a lot of searching if I'm to find everyone. This Islands the closet to the core of the planet, near impossible to get to from the other sections....This is going to be troublesome."

Project S.H.A.D.O.W. was simply standing, completely and perfectly still, in the center of his cell. He hadn't bothered looking around for any potential allies in the other cells, he had just accepted that he was alone in this. He stood there perfectly still in the cell, staring out and looking the guard who had been assigned to him in the face. It was obvious that he was making the guard uncomfortable, I mean there aren't many people who can stand perfectly still for over an hour staring at the same thing without blinking. Another thing that should be noted, with the restraining of his powers the blood red glow of his eyes had also ceased. It could now be seen that his eyes, when not covered by the glow, were a simple pale green. He simply remained standing there, staring down the guard and doing nothing else. Said guard was now averting his gaze from S.H.A.D.O.W. in obvious discomfort.

"Are you sure?" Ursula asked the mysterious man. But he insisted that it was really important. "Uhm, okay then." She agreed. There was a strange green portal on the outer wall of Ba Sing Se. Ursula, by request of this enigmatic man, walked in. She ended up in a strange place with computers. "Where am I?" She looked around and saw a man. "Hey!!" She ran up to him. "Who are you? What is this place?"

Ze'borova looked at the girl. She was dressed in strange clothes, and had arrived through a green shift. "Ceruwae must have sent you," he said to her. Her expression and sudden confusion and mention of places he didn't know, he knew she was one of theirs. "C'mon, I'll explain it to you." He took her an told her of their plight and how that currently, everyone was separated all over the planet with no memories and no way of communicating to the place she came from, the Hole of Fate. "And now, its our first job to find them and gather them up!"

Ursula was incredibly confused. The man, who she now knows to be named Ceruwae, only told her to go through the portal and help, and that it was very important. She was told nothing of these islands or the 'Hole of Fate'. But, she was ready for whatever comes her way. She took out her Glider Staff, just in case she needed to fight. "My name's Ursula." she said. "So, what should we do first?"

When Haro broke out of his cell, another guard saw him immediatly. Haro ran over and punched him in the jaw, sending him tumbling back into a table. Haro noticed that his sword was on the table, and it started sliding off when the guard hid it. "It's bad to take what isnt yours." Haro said under his breath when he noticed the guard had a walkie-talkie and was about to contact HQ. Before he could say one word, Haro stabbed him in the stomach.

Leo saw Jenou and a bunch of other memories suddenly flooded back. He looked at the now fallen guard who had just opened the door and was about to move in when he was struck down by Jenou's shadows. He sighed and said "Well there goes that plan. You know, I was going to use that uniform to sneak around, but I can't now that it's all spattered with blood." sighing again, Leo reached down and grabbed the keys from the guard and opened the area under his cell, finding his mantle to be there. "Stupid guards don't even hide our stuff well. What disgraces they are."

Leo reached down for his mantle and donned it once more. He then found that he was still able to use it, despite his powers being sealed. He also noted that his sword, and various other artifacts were in there. Perfect, now we have a way to defend ourselves. Leo grabbed all of his artifacts with his mantle as he simultaneously used it to grab the keys and unlock Abby's cell door. All of the artifacts except the Sword of Truth, Silver Bracelets, and two seed shooters that had been modified to look like guns from the Trigun series. He used his mantle to swiftly buckle his sword into place and put his silver bracelets back on, bracelets that cover half of his forearm and are inscribed with the grace, and walked over to Abby's Cell. Holding out the silver seed shooter he asks. "I trust you remember how to use this?"

Ranmyaku was walking along with Valyenciarn when he noticed a door with some writing on it. Looking closely, he could read that it said 'navigation room' or something like that on it. "Hey, Valyenciarn. I think I just found our map room." Opening the door, he saw that there were two guards and, being that he was disguised as a guard, simply walked up to the two of them and said, I and my subordinate here need to use the navigation room. The two of you stand outside and keep guard, and don't let anyone in for any reason." The two guards looked at each other, clearly confused, and Ranmyaku glared at them and growled "Do you soldiers have a problem with my orders?" That caused the guards to snap to and both of them rose to their feet, saluting smartly before exiting the room. Heh, morons.

"Oh you know I do love! But I have no need..." Abby said, as Jenou spun around her eventualy stoping in her hand Jenou conedced and became a Blade like that of her Blade in the bleach universe, with a sexy evil look, "I perfer this wepon!"

Two guards walk in and Abby knocks them cross the head with the bunt of the katana, "Theres our disguises..." Abby says with a sexy look and a wink.

~~~

Heart looked at Haro escapeing, "Hey! dont forget me..." She inquried.

Leo raises an eye and walks over to one of the guards, using his mantle to get the clothes on quickly. "We won't be able to get the suits off, I don't think, but we'll give em one hell of a fight." Once Leo was finished getting the guards uniform on, he looked just like one of them, as he had his mantle hidden underneath the uniform and its shape changed so it was more like an extra layer of clothing that was between the suit that held his powers in check and the guards uniform. As he turned to look at Abby, he saw a guard reaching for his communicator. Not hesitating he immediately raise a seed shooter and fired it, using the bullet seed attribute. A large number of bright oval shaped energies went shooting out of the seed shooter and slammed into the security guard, causing him to slam hard against the wall before falling to the floor. "Hm, should probably have toned down the blast a bit more." Leo turns to Abby and holds out his free hand saying "Shall we go find the map room then?"

Haro looked at Heart inquisitivly. "Yeah, sure. Let's go." Haro didnt know why he trusted this stranger, as he guessed that there must be some potentially dangerous people in a facility such as this. But, he figured that if he was wrongly imprisoned, there was a chance that she wasnt bad either. "Do you have any idea how to get out of here, or will we have to just bust some heads?" Haro said with a grin.

Ze'borova looked at the girl. "I'm Ze'borova Preyn. Shinigami." He looked at her. "You probably don't know what that is. Don't worry about it either." He looked at the mapping corridor, and it had vast layouts of all the places. It also had control panels for the suits and the jails. He also noted how far away from each other the prisons were. "This planet is vast. We might just have to focus on finding them...or figuring out how to find them." Then he saw a giant complex. "What is this?"

"THAT young officer, would be our Arena. Its a pleasure to have you with us, officers. My name is Director General Awaros. You must be the new ones. Your final Officer will be here shortly. This is Verada Prison. Here we not only house the most dangerous, we make sure that there cannot be anymore like them inside and out. You may find a lot through a tour of the facilities. Follow me..."

~~~~~~

Valyenciarn looked at the control room's map. "Damn, it's only limited to this facility." As he investigated the controls more he found out more news. "Well the good news is that we are the only prisoners on this isle. And that within itself aint that great of news. Everyone else here is a guard, and so is the case with the other islands. What's worse, we only get let out to mingle with other prisoners once a month. Well that and the other thing here, which happens...everyone one of our Fridays. There's only one path to it...and unless it's deactivated, we will have to battle our way through it. Ugh...this is going to be purely troublesome." Then the alarms flared. "We have to go...there is a sub-civilian section in this facility and others as well." Valyenciarn shot another node as the door was kicked in. They disappeared, falling through the floor, and venturing into another section., He was starting to be pissy. Very, Very, pissy. "You saw the map. Where do you wanna go? You saw that this place is a giant maze and when prisoner's have escaped, which apparently is often, they release the traps. Your choice is as good as mine."

"Well head somewhere close by and lay low for a bit. When the time is right, we'll bust back in and kill all of the guards. Or... *Ranmyaku turned to look at Valyenciarn as he spoke the rest of what he was asking. "Would you rather we go and do that now, Either way, we are going to have to do it eventually if we want to have a chance at finding any others that may have been traveling with us." Ranmyaku wasn't sure why, but he felt as though there should be more people there with them. One thing was for sure, and that was that Ranmyaku was not going to rest until he had manages to find everyone and get off of this forsaken rock. How in the hell did they end up there anyway was what he wanted to know.

Ursula was thoroughly confused. Though she expected to not know some things, this was completely new to her. Shinigami? Another planet? It was really throwing her off. She decided to just go along with it until... um... this guy.... whatever his name is... Ze'borova... was alone with her. Then she could ask questions. She didnt know what danger she may be walking into, but whatever it is, she was confident she could handle it. After all, she's had plenty of training as a monk and as an airbender. She put her hand on her Glider Staff and shot a 'friend-or-foe?' look at Ze'borova.

Zack looked around confused. He searched for his weapons but they were gone. 'Where am I ?' He looked around and saw 2 other people. One of them was holding a staff, the other was well known. "I suppose I need to know why reading weapons" Zack looked at Ze "And why I am still here". Zack also examined the air. 'I cannot use wind here'. Zack looked down. 'But a frozen water crater could be useful.'

OOC: Got confused, my name is Jey xD

Ze'borova bowed to the commander and witnessed Jey's entrance. "Excuse me sir, I have to get one of the other new arrivals." He beckoned over to Ursula. As they walked towards Jey, Ze'borova smiled. "Well Damn. It's been a while. I haven't seen you since you disappeared in the last dimension." He turned to Ursala. "Jey and I here are your friends...and anyone else we know. For the most part. However, everyone else is not necessarily thus, and the same goes for the General-Director. He is strong, I don't know how so, but he is. We have to first and for most figure out a way to get to them."

Jey smiled and raised his hand. "You can trust us, Ursula". Suddenly the wind blew and Jey's Weapons appeared. "I am ready to get moving." He grinned and turned around. "That General might be strong but we are smarter." Jey looked at the sky. "My experience with Zanpaktos can come in handy too." Jey begun walking away. "Lets move"

Archived