Demensia:Traveling through RPs of YCM (Accepting)Currently- Verdiniai~Verada

Mr.WHAM

The roots inside Haro's neck burst out to reveal to be several tentacles with sword blades on the end of each one." Seal Breaker: Liranok Tenjuar!" The tentacles attack him from all sides, and very swiftly. Haro then flew back and aimed his arm sword at Rinkutan. In a burst of blood and flames, the blade flew out and at a milisecond before contact, the flames trailing from the end created hundreds of new swords, all attacking Rinkutan.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"1 second left!" Xerar said. He watched as all three struck their final blows. The orb dissiapted and the mass of abscesses was revealed to be quite large. It was the size of a small building. The heroes cheered as the abscesses began to shrink and inkutan was revealed. They looked forward as he was going to explode. However, a balck energy was seeping from him. He was convulsing greatly but everyone could tell he wasn't dying yet. No not at all, he was stronger. He'd managed to absorb all the power they gave to kill him somehow. They had no time. Xerar knew he had to use his back up plan. Immediately. Then he felt the tug of gravity. Oh SHI--- was the last thing that went through his head.

"No!" Haro dug the tentacles in his neck and his one hand into the ground in an attempt to avoid the pull. As the gravity pulled him, and he struggled to mantain his position. He felt the musceles tear from his bones, and the roots of the tentacles pulsed as they attempted to stay attached inside his body. The roots of the tentacles slowly shifted, and then, started slipping away, getting weaker.

Alvaro was the only one unfazed by the gravity. As a literal shadow, he was not bound by the same laws as the others. He glanced up briefly. 'Good. I've still got time' he thought to himself, before turning back to the battlefield. "Here we go. Shadow Dance: One Hundred Hand," he said, bringing his hand down. From his body erupted one hundred shadow tendrils, which each formed a giant fist. He set these tendrils to wrap around haro, Xerar, and all the others who were there in an attempt to combat the effects of the gravity. "This is going to be more difficult than I thought," he said to himself as he felt his hold start to slip. He summored more tendrils to restrain the others before pointing at Rinkutan. He fired a large Cero Oscura's at him, hoping to distract him long enough to help the others.

Ranmyaku could feel himself being pulled towards the ground. The large amount of reiatus output was greater even then Ze'Borova's! This is bad. if this isn't stopped soon... In that moment, Alvaro summoned tendrils to help protect everyone from the effect that Rinkutan was having on everyone. Now's my chance! Using the Shadow energy taht he had already summoned, Ranmyaku caused tentacles to appear and then disappear into a strange wavy light just above his head. The pillars each rise up above the ground and surrounds all of his allies and causes fields of energy to appear. The gravity is immediately greatly reduced, making it easier for eveyone to move around. not wasting time, Ranmyaku quickly moved with speed only second to Valyenciarn and those above him, now completely comfortable with the power that he had gained. "Shadow Barrier of Aether." In the moment he uttered the attack phrase, Ranmyaku was sure he had heard Aether as a name before. However, that memory was beyond him, and so he ignored it. At his words, hundreds of staffs rose from the ground and emanated an aura that would keep all enemies out and slowly heal all allies. "Alvaro, feed you power into keeping the staffs lit. Haro, get up already! Your phoenix powers will be important in winning this victory. Leo, bend the darkness to your will. Everyone else, prepare for a counter strike!"

(When I say slowly, I mean very slowly)

"Yes...Let us end this battle..." The pheonix seal on Haro's back was now almost completely gone, leaving only the head showing. A light shadow aura started forming around Haro, with ribbons of his usual red aura swaying. His arm that was missing it's hand started to get enveloped in the aura. When it dissapated, Haro's arm was now made completely of fire, and was a foot longer than the other arm, with his fingers now long, thick, claws.

"Black ORB!" From Xerar's second Blade. The Black and Gold Zanpaktou's center produced a black Orb. In design it looked exactly like the white one, except black. "Ze'borova, I need a boost!" Even under this intense gravity Ze'borova could move. He relased his reistu, unchaining it inside him. It felt as if aan ocean had frozen and placed it self over the combatants. He was next to Xerar in an instant. Then things took a turn.

"Black Hell!" Rinkutan said as a vortex appeatred with intense flames coming out of it. Everyone of them was being pulled towards it. Rapidly. However, Ze'borova could compensate. With Xerar's hand outstretched he Hhit Rinktan with the orb and he was enshrouded win a black sphere.

"Hello all and welcome to his end," Xerar said feeling a release from the gravity. The attack cancelled outside, Valyenciarn narrowly escaping it.

"How does it work?" Ze'borova asked.

"Each hit removes a layer of his being from existence. Since he's so strongEvery one use your most powerful or finisher attacks.

"Urufu Houdoken!" Ze'borova said.

"Is that a PLANET BURST!!!???" Xerar said a piece of the Jurei ability kicking in briefly.

"Planet Burst? What are you talking about Xerar? This is Urufu Houdouken, one of my most powerful attacks."

He raised his right hand, and a massive ball of electricity formed. Suddenly several orbs of solid electrictity formed.They produced a net that circled around him. The massive ball of electricity in Ze'borova's hands stil surged and the net was producing more and more streams of electicity. Then the nodes rose up and formed to gether, crystallizing in a sense. It crashed down on Rinkutan crushing him, with shards of electricty. Sensations went through his body as he felt the solid bolts cut him. Then the giant ball of energy disappeared and Ze'borova did as well. Ze'borova reappered infront of the orb with no sphere. The electricity from the air was heavy and steam was being shown coming forom the mouths of the Jureis Fighters. Then the mass came this time free forming. in the center was a single orb of incredibly charged electricty. Ze'borova said nothing. He crashed the ball down over Rinkutan and the orb he was sealed in emiited waves as the damage waqs dealt. Ze'borova quiclky got to every one and protected them in a veil of lightning as the after effect of the attack finisihed and a giant EMP-like blast was sent to the ends of of the dome, which were destroyed.

Xerar clasped his hands, kinda shocked. "A-a-a-a-alrighty then. Whose next?"

Leo and ?Jenou did not hesitate, immediately after Ze'Borova had finished his attack, Leo drew the sword of truth and held it in his hand. Jenou saw what Leo had in mind and re-merged with him, giving him all of her power. "Darkness deep as pitchest black, deeper then the darkest night. King of darkness who shines like gold upon the Sea of Chaos. I call upon thee and swear myself to thee. Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power that you and I possess." Leo took the Sword of Truth and turned it so that one hand was grasping the hilt and the other hand was grasping the blade of the sword as it was held horizontal to the ground.. "Sword, except this darkness and bend it to my will!" A dark energy courses through and over the blade, with intrermittent light blue and gold threads coursing through it as well. "Giga..." Leo grasped the Sword of Truth's hilt in both hands, bringing it high over his head. "SLAAAVE!!!" Leo slams the sword into the ground and and the energy that was within the sword was released and traveled through the ground until it reached its target, at which point it shot upwards and entered into the orb, attacking Rinkutan and dealing a massive amount of damage.

The rest of the curse mark on Haro's back disapeared. "Final Seal Breaker Technique: Pheonixiria Supremecy!" The aura surrounding him blasted and the black aura formed, attaching, to his right arm, the arm made of fire. In the center of the palm, a huge orb of fire and chaos started to for. When Haro launched the orb the size of him, it almost immediately turned into a red and black pheonix, which attacked and seared Rinkutan.

Xerar smiled. "My turn. Ju---" A hand tapped him on the shoulder.

"You mean our turn," Valyenciarn said. He too was smiling. "Roar, I can't use the secret Techniques but I can use one of my stronger ones."

"Sure that is acceptable."

"BLIND JUSTICE!" The orbs that circled Valyenciarn changed into lances, all aimed at Rinkutan. They changed from white to Red. They all began to glow as the attack headed forth with some of them covering over his Zanpaktou. They hit the orb and gigantic red glow emanted blinding everyone temporarily. When everyone could see again, Valyenciarn was coming frmo the red light, gunblade in hand. He brought the glowing blade up from under him as he slashed the Arrancar once. As he was slashing he relased about 20 shots from his gunblade.

"Xerar go ahead now."

"Bleak Judgement!" Xerar's attack was simlpe. A charged blast of Chaotic reistu and a series of complex slashes with the white half of his Zanpktou. Then he jumped was atop the orb and suddenly came down in a spinnig balst of his blades diving down to hit the orb."The orb was rippling more now as waves travled through it removing Rinkutan from exitence. However Xerar knew that he was holding back the pressure the orb held from the attacks. He released a bit for the orb to attack the arrancar but it would hold. Now only a few attackers remained.

Alvaro smirked to himself. Just what I've been waiting for . He quickly ascended into the air until he was above Rinkutan. He held his arms up into the air, palms flat. "Shadow's come to me," he said, and shadow began rising up out of the ground and gathering in his hands. Shadow Dance: Death Ball," he said, and the large ball of shadows began glowing as energy was pumped into it. It was easily the size of Ze'borova's attack, and it emmited an evil, pure black Aura. Good thing i avoided taking my allies shadows. It would make things difficult for them. "Take this," he shouted, before hurtling the ball at Rinkutan. When it hit, it exploded in a deafening blast of energy, but Alvaro was not done. He pulled back his hands. "Shadow Dance: Puppet Dance," he said, and the smoke cleared to reveal each of the shadows gather had separated into individual ball of shadow energy. "Shadow Dance: Final Reap." He sent all of the balls hurtling at Rinkutan, and the all exploded in a deafening blast of reiatsu.

"Flit about softly.... Touketsu Kaben!" A female voice resonates, As smal flakes of snow fill the

Area around Rinkutan, the snow flakes land.

"Tsundora..." The voice decairs with a boom in her voice, sydenly the 20 meeters around

Rinkutan freaze, solid like a Miniature mountan of ice.

((Ello Guys I'm back!))

Project S.H.A.D.O.W. still remained in the liquid form he had adopted. The liquid stream suddenly shot up above Rinkutan, swirling in a spiral not appearing much differently than the shape of the Milky Way Galaxy. Slowly, a bulge began to form in the center as the rest of the liquid Collapsed into it. Soon, this Bulge took on humanoid form and project S.H.A.D.O.W. was there, levitating just a few meters above Rinkutan. He slowly drew his pure white Katana from it's scabbard and held it in both hands directly in front of his face.

"Let me see them burst, Niger Nex!"

Thus, the blade transformed into the pitch black longsword with the demonic eye in it's hilt guard. However, S.H.A.D.O.W. simply held it where it was and closed his eyes for a moment. An instant later he had reopened his eyes, the blazing red glow streaming away from them and off to either side of his head.

"BANKAI!"

With that, the pitch black longsword exploded and the demonic eye within it slowly floated towards S.H.A.D.O.W.'s forehead. Meanwhile, a massive pitch black crescent blade, with a wooden handle running along the length of it's flat edge, formed just behind him. From either side of said handle grew two long chains that connected into the bottom of two hilts which formed in his hands. From these hilts sprang forth two four-foot long pitch black Katana blades. A moment later, the Demonic eye fused into his forehead and was engulfed in the same red glow as his other eyes. He turned his gaze down at Rinkutan and, releasing his grip on the hilts of the Katanas, took a firm grip on the handle of the crescent blade with his right hand. He placed his left hand in front of his face, as chaotic reiatsu began to erupt from his body and into the surrounding area. When he took his left hand away from his face, it was covered in a scowling hollow mask through which the glow of his now three eyes could be seen. He brought his crescent blade into the air above his head and simply stopped levitating. As he fell, he opened a portal beneath himself and thus fell into it. The next portal opened directly above Rinkutan, and as S.H.A.D.O.W. emerged he brought the crescent blade down in an arc straight through the mountain of ice which had formed around the Arrancar. Upon it's at this point doubtless strike with the Arrancar, Rinkutan would be reduced to nothing but a cloud of blood as his body was turned into a literal bomb by the effect of S.H.A.D.O.W.'s Zanpakutou.

Ranmyaku waited for everyone else to attack, knowing that he had to be last. Once Project S.H.A.D.O.W. had finished with his attack, Ranmyaku folded his arms and slowly rose into the air. "Finally, it's my turn. Twin Finalization: Crimson Destroyer!" Ranmyaku took the combined forms of Black Ace and Red Joker with Two disks emanating energy at head, waist, and hip height, being held in place by parts of the armor that jutted out to the sides and, in the case of the bottom and top two, upwards and downwards. The six disks detach themselves and surround Rinkutan, reiatsu emanating from each one in lines and crashing together until what looked to be a giant hollow six-sided die composed of crimson reiatsu was formed. Ranmyaku charges up energy between both hands, taking a kamehameha-esque stance before firing. "HHEEEEEAAAAAHH!!! CRIMSON CREATION OBLITERATOR!" The energy was fired off, narrowed down to a beam only about as wide as one of the disks that it was being fired into. the beam goes into and through the disk, spreading out along the insides of the walls before striking from all sides, crashing in on Rinkutan and delivering a massive amount of damage that was increased many times over along with everyone elses previous attacks that were fired, the insides of the enclosed space that had been formed by the six disks. "I'd say go to hell, but we're already there." Ranmyaku said before chuckling at his own little joke, turning away from Rinkutan who he felt would have to have the power to completely screw the rules of the universe in order to survive that last stream of final attacks.

Xerar smiled. "That's it everyone he's finished!" Releasing the energy he had held back from the attacks beforehand, the black sphere began to ripple, creating exceptionally fast moving waves that went through the sphere. With each one, an invisible layer of some type of energy removed the outermost layer of Rinkutan's being from existence. The sheer massive amounts of power that the Jurei Fighters had put into the orb allowed for the orb to ripple for less than a second before Rinkutan was completely removed. All of the power came out in each wave until there was none left. Rinkutan was long gone before the orb finished releasing the energy in for another 5 seconds. Then Xerar stopped the vibrating and went to find one last Arrancar. It was Vibrado. He was still fighting Matthew, but he got caught the orb as Xerar had came up to him so suddenly. Xerar did not let him die but instead went to Heart whose body was motionless on the floor.

"I'm not going to let my brother's girl die so easily," Xerar knew that her body was intact because of the various healing auras that went out when they were fighting Rinkutan. He simply turned and asked Vibrado a question. "Do you want to be useful when you die or do you want to be removed from existence like Rinkutan?" Vibrado nodded his head fearfully at the mention of Rinkutan's name. Xerar stuck his hand inside the orb and removed the Arrancar. Then he stabbed him with both his blades and said "Niji." The Arrancar split apart and formed into what was nothing but a free forming mass of multicolored reiastu. Xerar had reaped him, but was taking a part of his life to resurrect Heart. He grabbed the mass, before it dispersed and placed it over her chest. The technique was costly but the with it he not only revived Heart, but restored everyone's strength as they all fell into a deep, joyous sleep from the move. When they woke up, it would be time for them to leave.

Valyenciarn heard a rustleing around him, Heart was on top of him she sudenly kissed him.

Abby was laying next to Leo cuddleing but let out a sudden loud snore.

Jenou looked at the person infront of her, she gave a wicked smile, "So Youve made an aperance, I thought you were an eclipse, You did not chose a side, whats your reson, little sister,"Sena"....."

"We'll I chose a path, and I will follow that path, the path of the watcher, I will see as your group does and as you shall do, I shal watch...." Sena says in a soft calculating voice.

Leo was suddenly very confused. Rinkutan was destroyed, but abby was alive, there was apparently someone named Sena who was Jenous younger sister, and there was something about choosing sides. "Eh? Huh? Wait...what's going on here now?"

Ranmyaku looked over to where Rinkutan once was, then turned away and started walking away from the rest of the group. Once he was far enough away, a single word excaped his lips, the name of one whom he had loved and was now dead. "Sariah....." He didn't understand. What was there between him and this Sariah, and why did he feel as though there was now a giant hole in hie heart? There was one thing that he knew for sure, and that was that the only way he was going to find the answers was to keep moving forward. Even so, he could feel himself gaining a darker side. Before, he simply didn't care. Now he cared, but wanted vengeance, and he knew exactly who he wanted it delivered upon.

Xerar awoke from his self induced slumber. He felt his attraction inside him and groaned a bit. No matter what I do, I cannot be rid of this thing. His mind pondered what he could do about it before another two voices popped in his head.

Xerar, boy that fight was long.d

Who ARE YOU?!!!!

It's me Blizzard.

Oh.

Yes Xerar, you really should pay attention more.

Ceruwae?

The one and only.

Well do you have any news?

Yes. It is time for you to come back here. In your absence, I have made you all houses.

Wonderful! I'll tell everyone!

I can't wait to have fur again... The mental conversation Xerar was having ended as he jumped for joy. His body was emanating a light again, but he transformed into what could only be described as a mix between Alvaro's current state and Dark Jak. Then he reverted back to normal. He ignored it and began to yell.

"GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! WE GET TO LEAVE!!!!!" he cheered as his loudness woke up the restof the crowd.

Valyenciarn stirred as he saw Heart and heard Xerar's exclamation. He let out a small smile and smiply said to Heart, "Let's go back now, eh?"

Ze'borova got up as well and he went to talk to Alvaro. "I think I'm going to stay with this motley crew. They need refinement and I want to be able to give them some. I trust that you will be able to destroy anything that threatens you." He didn't wait for a response. "I need a break from the duties of these life saving relationships and losing those you care for. The battles here are deadly, and I want something, well less. Will you becoming or are you staying my friend?"

Leo was distracted from his confusions as he heard Xerar yell that it was time to leave. so it's finally time to go then? Leo thought to himself as he looked down at Abby. Smiling, he manipulated his mantle, finding that his true form was returning, and used it to carry Abby as he left for the Hole of Fate again. "Well, that certainly was an adventure. So what's next?"

Ranmyaku was jerked out of his thoughts when he had heard that it was time to go back. Finally, I can get out of this wretched world. As he walked, Ranmyaku saw Leo ahead of him with Abby and felt a slight twinge of annoyance. If only I could have been faster back then, then I...I...! Ranmyaku wasn't able to finish the thought. Instead, he merely walked forward, entering the Hole of Fate and looking around to see how it had changed.

Haro stood there nervously, deciding whether or not to stay with them. He reluctantly walked into the Hole of Fate and decided to stick with them. 'You proud of me Nero? I've gotten stronger, just like you wanted brother. It seems like I've also got what I'd like to call a family. People to fight with, and to protect. I get what you said brother, "True Strength is that which comes from protection" Thanks Nero, I live to fight another battle...' Haro followed the group, waiting for their next destination.

Nathan got up after all was said and done. He picked up his stuff and headed to the pillar of light.

"I hope that I see Marsoon," said Nathan. "If I do, he is dead meat when he sees me with my new power."

Nathan was tired, but he was ready for anything that came his way. He was like that. During a match in the WWE, it was him verse four other people and he came out on top. He didn't know how he did it, he just knew he did it. That still shocks him to this day.

Alvaro took a moment to think about it, before tunring to face Ze'borova. "Ze'borova, my old firend, I cannot go. I've got to stay here and keep an eye on things. Given what's happened hear, who knows what could go on next. I don't think any of this is over, at least not yet. " He clenched his fists before opening them again. "Plus, there's more training that I have to do. Secret training, which no one can know about. I know if I leave, then I'll lose the power that I've gained, and who knows when I'll have a chance to get it back. So unfortunately, the answer is no." He laughed briefly. "Beside's, I think two ridiculously strong guys would be too much for the others." He held out his hand, and Ze'borova shook it. Then in the blink of an eye, Alvaro had his sword at Ze'borova's neck, but Zeb was already gone, behind Alvaro with his blade poised at Alvaro's back. Alvaro laughed again. "As sharp as ever Ze'borova," he said, and Zeb smiled. Alvaor then melted into the ground. "Farewell my old friend, until we meet again," he called back, before vanishing completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evlin slowly opened her eyes. She groaned as she sat up. That experiment went horribly wrong she thought to herself. I remeber being inside the GArganta, ready to complete it, and then, I was sent here. To Hueco Mundo? She looked around, before closing her eyes, before reoppening them. "Wait a sec. This isn't my Hueco Mundo, not the one that I know. So that means..." With that last word, she took of in the direction of the others.

Ze'borova saw an image Fliccker past his face. He also sensed reistu. Without further hesistation, he entered back into the portal dimension, for the first time to behold its wonder. It calmed him down, a lot, considering he was in mourning. Then he saw her. The one with the reistu he had sensed before. "You!!!!What is your name.!??!!" As he entered into the Hole of Fate he noticed a drop in his total power but it was not that much. He felt a little odd, but he ignored it. His Shikai released, and his Zanpaktou blade appeared centimeters from Evlin's face." I will not ask again, who are you?!"

When Haro felt the drop in strength, his eyes filled with fear and he paused for a second. When he saw the girl, and Ze'borova standing there with his blade pointed out, he breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm gonna guess you can handle this Zeb." Haro twirled his blade in his hands and then stopped it. "You mind if we go on ahead, we shouldnt leavve you too far behind." Haro continued walking, and brushed past the mysterious girl.

Evlin pushed the blade away from her with her hand. "Calm down. There's no need for all of that. As for who I am..." She paused for a moment to consider it. "Well, I guess you can call me Evlin. Just Evlin, for now at least." She opened her mouth again before he could spreak. "And before you ask, I have no idea how I got here. I was doing and experiment, and I wound up here. I can sense that its Hueco Mundo, but its not a Hueco Mundo that I'm familiar with." She crossed her arms, her reiatsu flaring briefly, before dying down. "And that's annoying. So, do you care to explain what's going on here."

Archived