Demensia:Traveling through RPs of YCM (Accepting)Currently- Verdiniai~Verada

Mr.WHAM

Haro turned his head around to face Evlin. "Wish we could tell you. We're just as clueless as you are. We all got wisked away to the same place, from our own dimensions." Haro pointed from where they came. "Walk that way, you should reach Hueco Mundo.Go if you wish, although I would not recomend it, It's more dangerous than usual there now." Haro turned his head forward and continued walking.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The portal of Light faded as Haro finished speaking. "She's a new arrival Haro-chan. Anyone who can even see the portal, let a lone enter it is supposed to be here. Or have access. Well now that that's done, allow me to introduce everyone. That's Haro, I'm Xerar, the boy over there with the 'I want to kill you' look on his face is Ranmyaku Shadou. The lone wolf figure over there is Project S.H.A.D.O.W. The guy with the gun and sword in hand is my brother Valyenciarn. The man with the sword to your face, is Ze'borova Preyn. The one next to my brother is Heart. There's Nathan, the war hero. Finally, that's Leo, the small boy round head." Xerar's eyes glowed from the Jurei ability. "And your Evlin a Gargauntuan from the Bleach Dimension.Please feel welcome here. And have a house. Don't mind Zeb he's kinda mourning." Xerar turned away to look at the Hoile of Fate, which now had a field of grass and a tropical forest in it. "Ceruwae, you added this?"

"Yes. Seeing as you creatures need other things to survive, I made more things for us. Also, since you made it through your first of the dimensions, you can review you journey here." A small pond of gray werelight lit up as it could replay the events past.

"Thank you Ceruwae. When do we leave again?"

"A week your time."

"Thanks." With that an artificial sun had set inside the dome-world. There first night in the Hole was ready and completed.

Haro turned to Xerar. "Xerar, over the course of this week, would you care to train with me? Do a little sparring? There's no doubt that I need to get stronger, and I feel that through training with you, I can get that boost in power that I need. I'll be in that field," Haro pointed to a large field in the distance, "if you need me. Anyone else is free to come." With that, Haro dashed off to the field, sword in hand.

Hmmmm, nows my time to learn what I can about these guys. Evlin thought to herself as she walked to the pond of werelight. "Mind if I take a look," she asked, but before anyone could answer, she stepped into the light, and began to replay the past dimensions. "hmmmmm," she muttered aloud as she began to replay the events. Her eyes widened when she saw them all transported to Alvaro's shadow dimension for a year of training. "That's interesting," she said to herself. "If only I could..." Of course, it would be Alvaro she thought to herself. She had a...history of sorts with Alvaro. Lets just say, thier last meeting didn't end well, for him. But he's much stronger now, as are the rest of them. I'll have to watch out for that Ze'borova guy. He seems to be the leader, and the strongest. Though, I'm no pushover myself. He replaying done, she stepped out of the light. "Guess I'd better go train," she said to herself, before Shunpo'ing away.

Ranmyaku had gone to his house to take a moment to calm down and regain his composure. Once he had calmed down enough, he walked out and over to where the other guys were and noticed that there was someone there who didn't seem to belong. As she walked away from everyone else, Ranmyaku walked after her and used a Chaos Warp when she shunpo'd. Once he had finally caught up, Ranmyaku matched his pace with hers and said "So who are you, and what are you doing here?

Evlin didn't seem surprised that Ranmyaku appeared next to him. "Raymyaku, isn't it," she asked. " I heard that you'd had some...interesting abilities." She continued walking. "As for who I am. I am Evlin. Just Evlin for now. I guess that I'm from the bleach dimension, in an indirect way. As for why I'm here, I really have no idea. I was just thrown here, same as you were I would suspect. But, I guess I'll find my purpose in time. Hopefully, I can make myself useful."

Haro, who was not too far ahead of Evlin and Ranmyaku, because of his still injured body, turned his head and shouted. "It's ok Ranmyaku, she's good. Other wise Zeb woulda killed her already." Haro stopped, turned around, and ran to Evlin and Ranmyaku. "I dont believe we've been properly introduced. Names Haro, nice to meet you Evlin. Looking forward to fighting with you." Haro stuck out his hand for Evlin to shake.

Evlin looked at his hand briefly, before reaching out and shaking it. "Nice to meet you too...Haro was it? You're certainly and interesting character," she said aloud. "And if you want a fight, just name the time and place. I'm feeling a bit rusty, and I've got some catching up to do, so I'm going to go train, but when I'm done, we'll get a quick spar in." She continued waking, calling back," Oh, and by the way, I know exactly how strong each of you are. Next time, don't assume that I would be taken down so easily, especially not by this, Ze'borova person," she said with a laugh, before once more Shunpo'ing away."

Haro smiled. "Interesting, isnt it Ranmyaku? You know where to go if you want to find any of us. Talk to you later." With that, Haro waved and dashed off. While running, Haro pulled out some medical wrappings, and wrapped it around his arms. When he reached the field, he wrapped up his legs. "This should help a bit. Now then, for training. Pheonix clones!" 3 Haro's appeared out of fire and all took a battle stance.

Ranmyaku didn't answer Haro as he ran off and instead grumbled to himself about random people popping up and insulting him by inferring that they were stronger then him. He decided that he wasn't going to take it, and so used his Prism of Chaos Resurrection technique to get back to full fighting strength, and then some. He then used a Chaos Warp to appear in front of the stranger called Evlin with his arms folded, no longer in a Shakuhiko since they were all back in the hole of fate. "Listen you. Don't go thinking that just because I don't know you means I won't take personally any remarks that infer the likelihood of you being the strongest one around. It's true that you're strong, but strength isn't everything. Next time you watch your mouth, unless you want to have you ass handed to you, girl." Not waiting for a response, Ranmyaku used a Chaos Warp to disappear from in front of Evlin and inside of the ouse htat had been prepared for him. Having reached it, he enters a meditative state that would allow him to recover more quickly, as well as get some much needed rest.

Evlin laughed on the inside at Ranmyaku's attitude. "The fact that you came back here, at your strongest demonstrates that you consider me a threat," she said to herself, smirking. Although that is an interesting ability. I'll have to study up on it later. "Now, where was I," she said, as she Shunpo'ed again down the hallway, and to an empty room. "This will work," she said to herself, as she entered it, and closed the door behind her. It was pitch black in the room. "Perfect," she said, before her reaitsu spiked, and a clone of Ze'borova, Ranmyaku, Haro, and Xerar appeared in front of her. "I'm getting better at that," she mused to herself. "Couldn't really give these guys special techniques, because I don't know how the techniques of the others work. So instead, lets pump up there speed and strength to the max," she said, before her reaitsu spiked again, and she felt a blow connected with her face. She flew back a couple of feet before righting herself. Ze'borova was nowhere to be seen. She felt another blow across her back, and she barely managed to dodge the third one. "This might take awhile," she said, as the other clones jumped into the fray.

The three clones of Haro all attacked at once. "Now, for a new type of training." Haro pointed his sword at one of the clones and a spiral of flames surrounded it "Hishugo Revurak" Haro said calmly as the spiral shot at the center clone's stomach. As it flew backwards, the other two clones attacked him from each side. "Yntra Ilargo" The end of the sword grew into 2 curved blade, resembling a scythe. He stabbed it through the backs of the two remaining clones. "I need to make this harder..."

Xerar looked at his hands. Then he noticed the blades that were his former Bankai in them. I guess these are my weapons...They look magnificent but I don't think I should have them around like that....Hmm I wonder if I could....Yeah I can!!!! Xerar's blades flashed grey once, returning, to the double helix with a center strand form. Then they returned to another unseen form. It was a long sleek sword. The sword was green and curved and looked like copy of Vaylenciarn's Mako-Breaker.

Haro leaned back against a tree and yawned. "I wonder..." Haro stood upright and conctrated on the empty space in front of him. "Lishragi Nero Karuki Eclonus..." A spiral of flames arose from the ground in front of him and then it took the form of a man, the same age as Haro, with long black hair, and a regular katana. "Nero..." Haro said and smiled. "So, you've finally figured it out brother. I know that I cannot fight alongside you, but the least I can do is help you train. Come now Haro, show me how strong you've gotten." Nero said, as he brushed his hair out of the way of his eye.

Evlin delivered a lightning fast kick to Ze'borova's(clone) abdomen, that was blocked, and he quickly repelled her. "This is getting tiring," she said to herself as she dodged a punch sent by Xerar(clone). She had been fighting non-stop for about an hour now, and the clones weren't getting any weaker. Maybe I made them too strong she thought. She managed to block another punch coming from Ranmyaku(clone), before leaping backward to avoid a kick sent by Ze'borova. She punch him away, before hopping back to get distance between herself and the Haro clone. In a falsh, Ze'borova was behind her, sword driven through her abdomen. She gasped in shock, before dissolving into dust around his arm. Evlin hung 20 feet into the air. "I definitely made them too strong. They shouldn't be going for lethal hits yet. Oh well." She said, as Ze'borova and Ranymyaku came at her again, blades drawn. "Bushin Bijutsu 01: Bunshin" she said, just before they impaled her, and she dissolved into dust once more. "Up here!," she shouted, pointing her hand down at them. They looked up. "Cero!" she shouted, sending a large red Cero at them. Xerar rose in front of the other two, and deflected the Cero off his blade. "Okay, somethings up," she said, before having to dodge a Cero sent at her by Ze'borova. "These guys are way too strong," she said, after Shunpo'ing away from Haro, and striaght into Xerar. She dodged his hit, before landing ont he ground. Crap she thought, as she looked around. They were coming at her from all sides. Surrounded They jumped at her, and her reiatsu spiked, and they were sent away by a blast of reiatsu. Evlin was glowing slightly, surrounded by a white aura. "Now, your finished," she said, before vanishing in a buzz of Sonido. She reappeared in front of Xerar, and aimed a punch at him. It connected, and he exploded in a shower of dust and reiatsu. Next, she went after Haro, sending his head flying with a kick to his head. She whipped around, blocking Ranmyaku's blade, before kicking him through the gut, and he too exploded. She then turned toward Ze'borova. He sent a bolt of lightning racing at her, and she let it hit her, unaffected. Then, she was in his face, her hand pointed at his abdomen. A red Cero gathered there in an instant, and it blew a hole through Ze'borova, before finishing the rest of his body off. "Finished," she said, before her aura disappeared.

"So. You are a little insolent spy after all. Making clones of us," Ze'borova said walking in. He was pissed that someone had taken the time to insult him so royally. Those clones were nowhere near as strong but they were stronger than she expected. The real thing however, can destroy you and them at the same time," Ze'borova said. He moved quickly and Evlin was knocked down. "You will fight me to atone for your actions. Ready yourself, woman."

Evlin brushed her hair out of her face. "geez. Is everyone so uptight around here?" she asked. "Spy? Are you serious. making clones of you was merely a fighting method that I developed. I figured you guys were the strongest around here. You should take it as a compliment," she said, as she got into a ready position. "Although, I do have to admit," she said, before vanishing. "I enjoyed blasting a hole through you with my Cero." she kicked at Ze'borova, and it was blocked, before she was knocked back. "You're right," she said. "The original is much better. This is gonna be fun!"

"Yes brother." Haro pulled out his sword, and so did Nero. Nero ran at Haro and struck him with the backside of the blade. Haro grabbed onto the blade, having it cut into his fingers. With his left hand, Haro threw a right hook, which Nero easily dodged by tilting his head back a little. Flames radiated from Haro's fist and Nero broke away but swiftly pulling his sword out of Haro's grip, avoiding teh flames. "You've gotten good..." Nero said, smiling.

Ranmyaku felt that there was a fight going on within the hole of fate and decided that he didn't want people fighting. Using a Chaos Warp to get in between Evlin and Ze'Borova, Ranmyaku summoned wall of shadows on either side of himself and used them to keep Evlin and ZeBorova apart. "No fighting amongst allies. Evlin would not be here unless There was a reason for her to be allowed in. Or do you really believe that Ceruwae would allow for an enemy to enter into our presence here? Now put away your weapons, before someone gets injured!"

Haro swung his sword at Nero's stomach, and Nero jumped into the air, avoiding the blade, and pointed his palm towards Haro. A burst of air shot from his palm and knocked Haro back. As he tumbled backwards, he regained a foothold on the ground and stood upright. Haro ran back at Nero, dragging his blade into the ground. When he came withing 3 feet, he swung his blade upward, purposefully missing Nero but causing stone and debri to fly at Nero. Nero made a swift slash of his sword and the rocks fell to the ground.

Project S.H.A.D.O.W. calmly walked towards the small pocket dimension within the hole of fate that contained the temporary home which had been prepared for him. It was a simple place, rather empty and reminiscent of the scientific research chamber that he had spent most of his younger years in. A small cryotube like device was set against the wall opposite the entry way. He let out a long sigh, setting down his Katana on the floor and then sitting down in front of it. After a few moments, he closed his eyes and began chanting something in the Daemonic language. Regardless if anyone could understand Daemonic, he was speaking an obscure dialect and almost whispering it. Slowly, he began to levitate up off the ground. No longer was he clad in a Shinigami robe, but in simple brown pants and a white button-up shirt, which was left open. He wore no shoes or socks. As he levitated, four small portals opened up around him and began to rotate. Slowly, small streams of pure chaos began escaping them and gradually wrapping themselves around him. The Daemonic chanting echoed throughout the small, plain metallic room and could possibly be heard just outside of it. Regardless, the door had been locked from the inside. It only took a few moments for S.H.A.D.O.W. to be completely encased in a sort of chaos cocoon.

Haro swung his sword downwards, and Nero parried with ease. "Haro, you must use what you learned in the previous dimension to beat me. You must get stronger brother." Haro and Nero had several clashes of swords while Haro thought back, and wondered what Nero meant. "Here, take a bit of chaos power, it'll make you stronger" Haro realized what Nero meant, he was talking about the chaos that Xerar gave him. Haro spoke "I thought I already..." Nero interputed him "No! You havent begun to utilize it. I'll show you what you can do! Art of the Hellfire-Reasti!" The entire area surrounding Haro turned into darkness with strands of red flames throughout it. The ground exploded in a mass of shadows and fire.

Ceruwae's prescience entered into the room with Ranmyaku, Ze'borova, and Evlin. "Unfortunately, he is right. Now if you were sparring with her, I'd say this is fine. However, Ze'borova you are not."

"Hmmm I didn't know there was supposed to be no infighting against us. Well if it does please you, may we spar?"

Ceruwae looked at the shinigami. He detected his emotions and gave him a warning. "You may. However, if any of you go too far, you will be exiled from the dimensions."

"What do you mean by that?"

Y\"You will be cast from all dimensions in our realm. There is a place outside of this realm where such people go. Do not be one of those people." With that Ceruwae left.

"Alrighty then, I suppose you might as well join us too Ranmyaku. How about it then?" Ze'borova still harbored an incredible amount of rage inside him and every second he fought to not let it overtake him. He readied his fists as he let himself calm down and readied to spar with Evlin.

Ceruwae's prescience entered into the room with Ranmyaku, Ze'borova, and Evlin. "Unfortunately, he is right. Now if you were sparring with her, I'd say this is fine. However, Ze'borova you are not."

"Hmmm I didn't know there was supposed to be no infighting against us. Well if it does please you, may we spar?"

Ceruwae looked at the shinigami. He detected his emotions and gave him a warning. "You may. However, if any of you go too far, you will be exiled from the dimensions."

"What do you mean by that?"

Y\"You will be cast from all dimensions in our realm. There is a place outside of this realm where such people go. Do not be one of those people." With that Ceruwae left.

"Alrighty then, I suppose you might as well join us too Ranmyaku. How about it then?" Ze'borova still harbored an incredible amount of rage inside him and every second he fought to not let it overtake him. He readied his fists as he let himself calm down and readied to spar with Evlin.

The flames and shadows seared Haro's skin, and sent him flying in the air. When he hit the ground, he coughed up blood, and struggled to stand up. "I'm sorry Haro, but if you cannot defeat me, you will die." Nero said and his eyes narrowed. When Haro stood up, his sword gave off a black mist. "You're right Nero, I must use what my friend has given me. Sword....RELEASE! Hellfire Blaze!" Haro's sword turned black with spirals of red around it. When Haro swung his sword, a mass of shadows and flames surrounded Nero, and destroyed him. "Thank you...brother..." With that, Haro collapsed to the ground.

Archived