• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright then:

[align=center]

[spoiler=5th Card]

sllksj.jpg

Lore:

1 "Fortune Lady" monster + 1 "Fortune Lady" monster.

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control or in the Graveyard to the Deck (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card is treated as a "Fortune Lady" monster while face-up on the field. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to its Level x 400. During each of your Standby Phases, increase the Level of this card by 2 (max 12). Once per turn, you can reduce this card Level by up to 3 and increase the Level of a "Fortune Lady" monster by the same amount. Once per turn, you can reduce the Level of a face-up "Fortune Lady" monster you control by 3 to return all removed from play "Fortune Lady" monsters to the Deck.

Img. Credit: Wanderley.

[/align]

So does the 2 Monsters that are need to summon Fusion monster are real or Card maker monsters

They have to be real that is why he said to post only the Fusion Monster.

Yes. BUT, you don't need to have a SPECIFIC monster as a Material.

You CAN have "1 DARK monster + 1 Rock-Type monster" as Fusion Materials.

Hope that answered your Q. And IF you have a specific (and real!) monster as Material, link me to it so I can see that card's effect and such.

I think this Card is compatible with the current Task.Here's my Card don't mind the Gold Border i just put it there so that the card will look prettier.Okay here it is:

[spoiler=Parson-Ultimate Dragon of the Seas]FUSION.jpg

Lore:1 WATER Monster + 1 Level 8 Dragon-Type Synchro Monster

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck.(You do not use "Polymerization"). This Card gains ATK and DEF equal the half the ATK and DEF of the Monsters used to Fusion Summon this Card. While this Card is face-up on your side of the Field, all Monsters in your opponent's Graveyard become WATER. When this card Attacks a Non-Dragon-Type Monster, you can remove from play 3 WATER Monsters in your opponent's Graveyard to destroy it without applying Damage Calculation. When this card destroys a Monster with this Effect, you can decrease this Card's ATK by 2000 to Special Summon 1 WATER Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level is lower than this Card. This Card gains 200 ATK for each removed from play WATER Monster. This Effect can be used only once. If this Card Attacks 3 times, destroy it. When this Card is destroyed by its own Effect, you can pay 3000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning Conditions.

Hope you like it.:)

2nap9b7.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

1 Machine-Type monster + 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon-Type monster

Each time this card is selected as an attack target, you can remove from play 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon this card to negate the attack and inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, add 1 LIGHT monster and 1 "Polymerization" from your Graveyard to your hand.

[align=center]Sorry for the late post, but I had to do some importent things in real life.

[spoiler=[color=#FFA500]Valkeria, Knight of Valhalla[/color]]

6e2j54.jpg

1 Level Fairy-Type monster + 1 Fairy-Type monster

This card can only be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck by sending the above monsters and "Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen" from your side of the field to the Graveyard. This card's original ATK is equal to the comined Levels of the monster send to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card x 300. Once per turn, you can add 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand instead of conducting your normal draw during your Draw Phase.

Pic from DArtist: maxwindy

[/align]

just finished my card, work got piled up :D =3

[spoiler= [b]Gatling Spider[/b]]

2meadl1.jpg

Lore: "Relinquished Spider" + 1 Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster

When this card is Fusion Summoned, destroy all face-up Defense Position monsters on the field and flip all face-down monsters face-up, without activating their effects. This card gains 200 ATK for each card destroyed this way. When this card attacks a monster with a higher DEF than this card, this card gains ATK equal to half of the target's original DEF before the Damage Step.

Archived