Super Grand Contest | OVER

Cloister

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seeing the thread title' date=' im guessing that the results will be posted soon right?

[/quote']

Yes, but since 1 of the judges is banned, there will be more job for me and Kotaro... But I will post the task for round 4 now. And this round only 1 will be eliminated.

Wow I am going by this contest by luck

Actually, a little bit. Your card was good, but you was very lucky I let your card count.

[align=center]Here are my cards, they are in the following sequence: Trap, Spell and then Monster.

[spoiler=[b]Trap[/b]]

First, lets start not that powerfull.

2nsqoo7.jpg

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Level 4 or lower monster on your field to inflict 600 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed and send to the Graveyard you can select 1 "Collapsed Plama Cannon" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard and place it on the field.

Pic from Jazin Kay's Img archive.

[spoiler=[b]Spell[/b]]

Now it's getting somwhere.

1190x04.jpg

This card can only be placed on the field by the effect of "Laser Guidance Blaster". Once per turn, you can discard 1 Machine-Type monster or "Alien" monster to send 1 card on the field and 1 card in your opponent's hand to the Graveyard OR inflict 1000 damage. When this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Cosmic Executioner Kalumkor'ur" from your hand to the field.

Pic from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Img archive.

[spoiler=[b]Monster[/b]]

Now thing have really spiced up!

20rk38n.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Collapsed Plasma Cannon". This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of your opponent's Spell, Trap, and Monster Cards. Once per turn, by discarding 1 Machine-Type monster or "Alien" monster you can destroy all other cards on the field or discard both players hand. You cannot declare an attack the turn its effect was activated.

Pic from Wanderley

[/align]

I may have overdone it on that last 1.

[spoiler=[b]Monster: [/b]Diamondback Serpent From the Secret Cavern]

381589ml.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by "Secret Cavern of Diamonds". This card gains 200 ATK for each WATER monster on the field. Once per turn, Tribute 1 WATER monster to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's field.

[spoiler=[b]Spell: [/b]Secret Cavern of Diamonds]

381589ja.jpg

If this card is placed on the field by the effects of "Secret Passage of the Serpent", draw 2 cards. All WATER monsters on the field gain 400 ATK and DEF. Every time a WATER monster is summoned, place 1 Diamond Counter on this card (max.5). Remove 1 Diamond Counter to destroy 1 non-WATER monster on the field from play. Send this card to the Graveyard with 5 Diamond Counters to Special Summon "Diamondback Serpent From the Secret Cavern" from your Deck.

[spoiler=[b]Trap: [/b]Secret Passage of the Serpent]

381589ym.jpg

Activate this card when a WATER monster you control is destroyed by battle. Remove from play WATER monsters whose combined Level is 12 to activate "Secret Cavern of Diamonds" from your hand or Deck.

[align=center][spoiler=Monster Card]

185605qh.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except while "Calling of the Being" and "Emblem from the Being" are face-up on the field. While this card is face-up on the field, negate all other monsters effect. If this card would be destroyed you can remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard instead. You can send 1 "Calling of the Being" and 1 "Emblem of the Being" you control to the Graveyard to increase this card ATK and DEF by 3000.

[spoiler=Spell Card]

185605i.jpg

Each time an Effect Monster effect is activated, gain 500 Life Points. Once per turn, if an opponent Effect Monster effect is activated you can negate it. If "Emblem from the Bring" is face-up on the field, negate your opponent's monsters effect. You can only control 1 "Calling of the Being".

[spoiler=Trap Card]

185605c.jpg

Each time a Monster declares and attack, gain 500 Life Points. Once per turn, if your opponent monster declares an attack you can negate it. If "Calling of the Being" is face-up on the field, your opponent monsters cannot declare an attack. You can only control 1 "Emblem from the Being".

[/align]

Archived