Super Grand Contest | OVER

Cloister

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my card, its new so i hope i do ok with it lol.

[spoiler=Darth Nihilus]

491560.jpg

[spoiler=Effect/Lore]

Every turn before your Battle Phase you can discard one card from your hand to send one face-down Spell or Trap card on your opponents side of the field to the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by any Spell, Trap, or Monster effect. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle at the end of your next turn you can return this monster to your side of the field from the Graveyard by tributing 1000 Life Points, this monsters ATK points are then split in half.

MY CARD

[align=center][spoiler= [b]Mischievous Spirit[/b]]

mischievousspirit.jpg

Lore: This card can attack your opponent directly if you have at least 2 Continuous Trap Cards in your Hand. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle (Battle Damage is still applied). If this card destroys a monster in battle, increase the ATK of this card by half the amount of the monster destroyed.

[/align]

Okay,here's my card:

[spoiler=Derkon-the Ultimate Thunder Beast] 63741e.jpg

Lore:

1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more Non Tuner Thunder-Type Monster(s)

When this card is Summoned, select 1 Thunder-Type Monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field. The selected Monster has his ATK and DEF Points halved and can attack directly. Each time a Thunder-Type Monster attacks you directly, this card gains 1 electricity counter(Max 3). When this card has 3 electricity counters, remove the counters from this card and destroy the Special Summoned Monster. Your opponent takes Damage equal to the destroyed Monster's original ATK. Once per turn,you can discard 1 Thunder-Type Monster to Special Summon 1 Thunder-Type Monster from your Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field, except the discarded Monster. That Monster has his ATK and DEF halved and can attack directly.

Picture is from Jazin Kay's Archive

[spoiler=Meh Card -.-]

185605.jpg

Lore:[spoiler=]You receive no battle damage from a battle involving this card. If this card is destroyed by battle, destroy the monster that destroyed it. Then Special Summon 1 "Shadow Token" to your side of the field. The "Shadow Token" has the same Level, Type, Attribute, ATK, and Def of the destroyed monster and cannot declare an attack or be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. All the battle damage that you would take from a battle involving the "Shadow Token" is inflicted to your opponent instead.

Guest Neo Fusion

[spoiler=My Entry]

290523.jpg

[spoiler=Lore] This card can only be destroyed by battle with Dinosaur-Type or Zombie-Type monsters. This card inflicts Piercing damage. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can destroy 1 Set card you control to send 2 cards from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard. If your opponent adds 1 of the cards sent to the Graveyard by this effect to his/her hand, increase this card's ATK or DEF by 500 during the next Battle Phase.

Archived