Super Grand Contest | OVER

Cloister

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]Let's get this started!

[spoiler=Hamhock - The Elk Defender]

168497.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned expect by tributing 3 Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster on your side of the field. If there are no EARTH monsters on your side of the field (except this card) destroy this card. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster with 1700 or more ATK from your Graveyard to destroy 1 face-up monster with 3000 or more ATK on the field.

[/align]

here is my round 1 card,other of my fav cards:) enjoy it:)

[spoiler=Adamant Sword Destiny Dragon!!!]15pkbdj.jpg

[spoiler=effect]This card’s ATK is equal to its Level x 300. During each of your Standby Phases, increase the Level of this card by 1 (max. 10). Each time that this card destroys an opponent monster by battle, increase this card’s Level by 1. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up monster on the field with the same Level of this card. If you do, decrease this card’s Level by 2. During your Draw Phase, you can add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck instead of drawing a card. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, discard 1 Equip Spell Card instead. When this card is removed from the field, remove it from play.

(Credits for the pic: Wanderley)

My card:

[spoiler=Card]348588o.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

The Attribute of this card is also treated as WIND, WATER, FIRE, EARTH, and DARK. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster to destroy all face-up monsters on the field except monsters with the same attribute as the Tributed monster. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent discards cards randomly from their hand equal to the amount of monsters they control. When this card is destroyed, add 1 Synchro Material monster used for the Synchro Summon of this card to your hand.

My Entry

[spoiler=Cybernetic Enchantment]384351.jpg

Lore:

Activate only when a Level 3 or lower monster you control becomes a target of a card effect. Negate the effect of that card and destroy it. During the End Phase, select 1 monster you control and destroy it. After that, you can add 1 monster that has the same Level as the destroyed monster from your Deck to your hand.

[align=center]

Now make way for the "upgrade" my favourite card.

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]Knight of the Blazing Armor, Ignus[/color]]

245h4cy.jpg

"Headless Knight" + 1 Level 6 or higher FIRE monster

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Any effect that would inflict damage to a player instead increases their Life Points by the same amount. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field, increase this cards ATK by 100 for each card destroyed by this effect. When this card's has 3300 or more ATK, destroy this card.

Pic from Father Wolf.

[/align]

I will do that, thanks for reminding me. Though FIFruler has disabled the PM system so can't send one to him. But I will.

HP Doom didn't want to post his card, so he PMed me.

Don't complain about it.

Well, here it is:

[align=center][spoiler=Card]2mg3rl.jpg

LORE

This cards effect cannot be negated. While you control another Fish-Type monster, this card cannot be attacked.

Once per turn, Tribute 1 Fish-Type monster you control to draw 1 card (This is not optional).

If you Tribute this card, you can add 1 Fish-Type monster or "Umi" from your Deck to your hand instead.

[/align]

I will do that' date=' thanks for reminding me. Though FIFruler has disabled the PM system so can't send one to him. But I will.

HP Doom didn't want to post his card, so he PMed me.

Don't complain about it.

Well, here it is:

[align=center'][spoiler=Card]2mg3rl.jpg

LORE

This cards effect cannot be negated. While you control another Fish-Type monster, this card cannot be attacked.

Once per turn, Tribute 1 Fish-Type monster you control to draw 1 card (This is not optional).

If you Tribute this card, you can add 1 Fish-Type monster or "Umi" from your Deck to your hand instead.

[/align]

i was just too lazy xD

I REALLY dont think this is one of my best cards, but i think it came out pretty well. i know i made a couple of ocg errors but, eh, what the heck!

[spoiler=Healing Light]139913.jpg

This card can only be activated when your life points are lower than 1000, and if your opponent can defeat you with 1 turn. You gain Life Points equal to the ATK or your opponents weakest monster on the field.

[spoiler=Card]

298616s.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can Special Summon this card by removing from play 4 Winged Beast-Type monsters in your Graveyard. When a Winged Beast-Type monster is destroyed by battle, you can add 1 Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand with less DEF than the destroyed monster.

I have been waiting in the shadows to post this card.

[spoiler=History Maker - Alexander the Great]

172761.jpg

[spoiler=lore]This card cannot be Special Summoned. You must Tribute 3 Warrior-Type monsters to Normal Summon this card (You cannot Set this card). Every time your opponent activates a Trap or Spell Card, inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent. If you a Trap or Spell Card, inflict 400 points of damage to your life points. During your End Phase, you must pay 500 Life Points if you did not attack on this turn.

Archived