Guest TheFinalFan

"Here you go. 150 Grand."

"You said 200 Grand!"

"I was expecting a more superior specimen."

"You call THIS an 'inferior specimen'?!?"

"Well...umm..."

"It's bigger than any egg you might find in any store here!!!"

"Look, there's no need for you to get upset-"

A scrappy-looking merchant with mechanical parts from the waist down was thrown out of the storefront window of a tavern and landed in the street. Hime jumped out after him, whipped out her Keyblade, and placed the business end in his face.

"200,000 Munny!" she declared.

"Of course! Of course!" The merchant replied, digging into his pockets to retrieve the amount.

Hime snatched it up once he had it in his hand.

"A pleasure doing business with you."

She then walked back into the tavern and laid down enough to not only pay for a new window, but to also keep the owner quiet.

She then left the tavern and walked back to the ship, spending a bit of the money on various items, such as that black leather bikini she wanted. When she got back to the Ragnarok's berth, several workers were just finishing up the new paint job.

"That'll be 20,000." Their work boss asked.

"You guys really overcharge..." Hime muttered as she withdrew the payment. She then added a bit extra. "Here's a tip. Make sure it's distributed evenly."

"Have a nice day, ma'am."

Hime walked into her ship to smell something good coming from the galley.

"Norixa, what's for dinner?"

"I was trying to find some spices to make mutton curry, but I found a wonderful deal on fresh shrimp, so we're having creole tonight!"

"Yum!" Hime licked her lips.

She entered the cockpit to find Serah's avatar lying on the floor, eyes glazed over in ecstasy.

"Had a good time?" Hime asked coily.

Serah just groaned in satisfaction.

"Norixa's right. You deserved it." Hime replied softly as she sat in the pilot's chair, booted up the system, then checked her messages.

"S.O.S. in Deep Jungle, Rare Heartless needing killing in Atlantis, New Tourney in Olympus Coliseum..."

But something caught her eye.

"Serah..."

"Ugh...yes, Miss Kurohime?"

"Do you know anything about 'Ee-arth'?"

"I think you mean 'Earth', but...no."

"No? I thought this hunk of junk was an elite Estharan long-range cruiser of the line, with no-"

"'no expense spared for the betterment of the Estharan Confederation', I know, but according to these star charts, there is no such world as 'Earth', though I might be able to pinpoint the location of the source of the transmission. Just give me a while."

"Alright." Hime replied. "Time to go stock up on supplies."

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chip and Dale were waiting for the ship when it landed. "Who's the kid?" Chip asked looking Aros up and down. "Um, This is Aros, from Jersey." Max said pulling his pack over his shoulder and shifting the Bow and Sheild. "well then why'd you bring him here?" Dale asked confused. Aros put out his hand and his keyblade appeared in his hand. "I have to talk to the king." Aros said getting a reaction from the Chipmunks.

Aros was lead down the castle corridor toward a room with a Mickey Head on the door. Aros noted how new it looked, less worn down than the Castle from his time period. Inside Mickey was at his desk writing a letter to someone. Goofy was standing in a corner putting a book on a high shelf. When he fell off the ladder a trio of birds flew around his head. Silly old Goofy Aros thought as Max ran to help up his dad. Mickey looked up and realized who had walked into the room. "Sora!" He exclaimed looking Aros up and down. Then he noticed my red hair and tame Hazel eyes tinged with annoyed orange. "Oh, uhuu." He laughed. "You must be Um." He looked around the room. "Max, Huey, Duey, and Louie." Mickey said adressing the kids. "Go empty the ship and get ready to leave again." The troop nodded and walked out of the room. "Goofy I think you should help them." Mickey said. "But your majesty!" Mickey gave him a hard look and he Understood and left the room after saluting the king.

"I wasn't expecting you so soon." Mickey said motioning to a chair before sitting down. "Usually I tell myself ahead of time when something is going to happen." Aros nodded in understanding. King Mickey from the future had left ahead of time to warn King Mickey that Sora's son would be coming to help. "Anyway, you will be given a Gummi Ship and a Crew. Did you have anyone in mind." Aros thought about the christmases and Thanksgivings he had with the Triplets and Max and knew saw how they fought heartless. "They would be good company." Aros said motioning to the closed door. "Very well. You shall take the gummi ship and go to Hawaii to help with their heartless problem. Jumbaa and Pleakley have said the experiments can only last a little bit longer before the world is taken over. Find the keyhole and special item, and seal it." Mickey nodded and hopped out of his chair and led Aros back to the Hangar. The triplets were fighting over who would get to piolit and Goofy was talking casually to Max. "Attention everybody," Mickey said. "Aros The Keyweilder will be going to Hawaii to seal the world and has chosen you four to help him." The ducklings and Max looked at eachother and shrugged. "Hes not a bad fighter i guess." Max said walking into the ship. Aros thanked the king and boarded. "And remember, water activates the..." Mickey was cut off by the roar of the engines. Aros looked at Max. "What'd he say." MAx looked away from the sky. "Probably not important, half the stuff he says is obvious." Max said speeding off.

OOC: MY Character is EVIL! Him having partners would be a bit OPed so no partners for him.

[spoiler=App]Name: Kurix(Nobody of Riku. I believe he should've had one)

Age: looks 16(Like riku in KHII) But is actually 1 year, being late to be created thenks to riku's short and only half time as a heartless.

Partners: N/A Would be extremely GMing.

Keyblade: Has to be way to the dawn. If allowed second one is Oblivion.

Appearance: Similar to Riku in KHII, except his hair is shorter and his eyes are amber. He has a small scar over his right eye and wears clothes similar to this pic. In fact this it is this pic with riku's face and hair. [spoiler=]AnimeGothGuy.jpg

Bio: The nobody of Riku. He was supposed to be created as soon as Riku turned into a heartless. However something went wrong. In the process of his creation Xehanort interfered. Since Xehanort was incharge of Riku's body when the process was in, well, process, part of him went into Kurix. Xehanorts power and skill went into kurix along with Riku's, and sometimes Xehanorts soul takes control. You see, a small part of Xehanort escaped before Sora destroyed him, and hid it'self in Kurix. Kurix had riku's power as well though, and forced Xehanort into a trap, altogether sealing him away. At the same time he revealed the skill to weild a keyblade, and in turn used it to seal Xehanort in an unlockable seal, only to be opened by a keyblade. However, small bit's of Xehanorts pure essense get past the barrier to control Kurix for small bursts of time, giving him total power and skill.

OoC: Okay well you have officially become the main enemy good job. everyone will be after you, get a partner unless you really want to work alone i think villans should always have an unfair advantage. Accepted.

IC:The gummi ship flew into the atmosphere. Hawaii was alot like earth except it was one small island that took up most of the world. Palm trees and beaches dotted the world everywhere. and right on the top was a house with a Space ship like room sticking out of it. There was also a Spaceship landed at the bottom of the world. Max flew the ship into orbit and we beamed down via Green teleporters. The sun was bright in Hawaii and Aros noted this as they headed down the boulevard. THere was a fruit stand with watermelons piled high on the top was a small pod was on top. THe number on it was 049. Aros walked up to it and picked it up. "What do you think this is?" Suddenly a woman with a hose and thick glasses walked up and soaked the five travelers. "Oh im sorry." She said before there was a burst of light and a small animal was standing at the feet of the group. It tilted it's head which had an arrow on it. His chest had a slot machine like pannel with three numbers, 049. But the numbers changed when he walked. He put out his arm and moved it down the numbers shuffled but had no meaning when they stopped, 001. He pointed at aros. "One" He said looking up. "There he is!" A girl in a red hawaiin dress with white flowers said. "Get him!" A blue alien turned the corner "Cousin!" He said running down the street as well.

Guest TheFinalFan

Serah was standing in front of a massive holographic representation of the known universe.

"Currently, we are here, in Crescentia, deep within the Mid Worlds of the Celestial Imperium."

She pointed to a star that briefly glowed inside of a large blue blob that had many stars in it.

"We also have the Estharan Confederation..." She motioned to a smaller, red blob, which flashed for a moment. "...and the Domain of Disney Castle." She then indicated a green blob, which was bigger then the red blob but smaller than the blue blob.

"Together, they represent most of our known universe, however, automated Estharan probes have discovered many more stars in the Sea of Outer Space."

The map then zoomed out, revealing that the combined space that the blobs had in them was merely a fraction of the map. A transparent blob surrounded these stars.

"This is the extent of Estharan manned survey."

Serah then zoomed out even more to show a muh less visible blob surrounding the previous ones.

"And this is the extent of Estharan automated probing."

A star started to glow just outside of the first transparent blob.

"This is where the signal has originated from, System A-113. Apparently, Estharan manned expeditions will reach the world within a few years. What's curious about this world is how much human development is on the 3rd planet from the sun, the only one that's currently habitable. According to the automated survey, approximately 6 BILLION humans reside on this average-sized planet!"

"Wait a second..." Noriza interjected. "Doesn't the average world have 30 million humans on it?"

"32.514 million, but yes, these humans have enough people for several dozen worlds."

"And tons of hearts for the Heartless to get at. This must be the motherload for them." Hime coldly aded.

"But the odd thing is this distress signal. It seems to be repeating over and over again. By now, most ships must be taking it as a practical joke, but who knows who might answer the distress call."

"You think it's a trap?" Hime asked.

"There is a very high probability that it might be used to get someone to penetrate the barrier..."

"...and let the Heartless get in!" Norixa realized, gasping.

"At least our ship has the latest in barrier bypass systems." Serah stated, trying to cheer Norixa up.

"Which is why we're going."

"WHAT?!?"

"You heard me. As Commanding Officer of this ship, I say we go turn off that beacon before some hothead does something he will regret!"

"Yes, ma'am..." Serah added, vanishing along with the map.

"Hime, this is suicide! From what I'v read about the inital scans, these humans have a high level of technology. Not Estharan-level, but they will reach the pre-contact tech level in a century, if things stay the same. And they seem to have a lot of what look like missile silos. They obviously haven't collapsed into a planetary state yet! They're feuding amongst themselves!"

"So we're charging into what might be considered a war zone..."

"We're not even getting paid!"

Hime stopped for a moment, then slowly turned to Norixa.

"Well, I already considered that. Think about it: The Earthers have also heavily mined their world. That means they have tons of valuables! If we save them, they might want to repay us in gold or platinum! Something solid instead of little orbs!"

"You have a point..."

"And they might have enough Depleted Uranium for the cannon..."

"I'll get to finally use the cannon again?!?"

Serah materialized next to the two.

"Yep! We'll be able to finally have enough DU shells to take on a dreadnought!"

"I've always wanted to take on a dreadnought!"

"Then let's get going!"

Everyone started moving to get ready for takeoff, but Norixa still felt uneasy about their new adventure..."

OOC: If anyone wants to become a bad guy, there welcome to accompany me.

IC: Kurix walked up to a missile silo. This one was unmanned. "This planet may be low-tech, but it has highly explosive weapons." He laughed as he sent a burst of black flame up the exterior of the missile. "Firaga." He muttered as guards ran up to him, rifles in hand. "THis planet has enough people to spare." And he vanished. Meanwhile, in his mind a fight was breaking out. "Stop this Xehanort. You shouldn't even be alive." Kurix shouted, just after dodging a black fireball from the small essence of Xehanorts soul. A voice erupted from around the black dome they were fighting in. NO! This is my body now. My original one was destroyed! You shall not stop me. And the black figure of Xehanort's essence ran at kris, shooting small orbs of black Firaga & Thundaga. Kurix dodged and kicked the Anit-Xehanort in the back, finishing of by stabbing him in the hollow shell of a heart. "This is my body. And since I'm a nobody you cant cloud my heart." And he returned to his normal body. He dodged out of the way just as the missile started to launch. He watched it explode when it failed to launch. "Great, I think I've made myself an enemy." He sighed as he jumped into a dark corridor.

THe blue alien lifted 049 and began examining him. "Ih" He said looking it over. "What does it do?" The girl asked touching the arm. It went down and when it came up the number on the stomach was spinning. The alien pointed at a circle of chairs. then put his finger in his noes. "Ewww" THe girl said as the monster proceded to eat the booger. "I think he picks things. Even his noes." She said disgustedly. "Lets call him Picker. Maybe his one true place is at the bingo hall where he can pick numbers." Picker nodded and put his arm down again. His numbers stopped and he announced them in a deep voice. "B09!" He said. "Stich picked up the experiment and began to walk away. "Wait what are you guys doing?" But Aros was cut off by a huge Giant lumbering towards them with the head of a Whale. He was shooting his blaster at some shadows around his feet. "Infernal creatures." He said blasting another hole in the ground. "Heartless." Aros said readying his keyblade as Stich shoved his feet into his mouth and rolled off towards the heartless.

Guest TheFinalFan

"Hime! I need your approval for this flightpla-"

Norixa tapped on Hime's door, only to notice that it was unlocked.

Odd...Hime normally has her door locked at all times...

Norixa nudged open the door to find Hime's quarters a complete mess! Machine parts and tools were scattered all around the chamber, which had a large upside-down egg-shaped device in the center on a workbench.

Norixa walked around the workbench, and noticed that the back of the egg had an ovular screen near the top. She went up to press the screen...

The "egg" came to life just as Norixa touched it, arms rotating off of the sides as the rounded top of the device separated to create a floating head.

"Whoa!" Norixa jumped back, startled.

"Whoa!" The robot mimicked.

"Hello. My name is Norixa."

"My name...is...Eeeve." The robot replied.

Just then, Kurohime burst into the room.

"Hiiimay!" The robot replied, waving to the enraged woman.

"Norixa, what did I tell you about entering my room without knocking?!?"

"I'm sorry! I was trying to find you-"

Serah materialized near Norixa.

"Eve, what are you doi- Norixa!"

"WHAT?!?"

"You aren't supposed to be in here right now!"

"What the hell is going on here?!?"

Kurohime stopped trying to shove Norixa out of the room and stopped.

"You know, I should probably explain."

Eve floated over to where the two were standing.

"Norixa, this is EVE, our new teammate."

"Hello!"

"Status report!"

"The Ragnarok isn't here ma'am. Yes, I do realize this is the 12th ion trail we've tracked from Crescentia so far, and there are several more to go, but she hasn't been around that planetoid for weeks. It might be worth checking to see if the Ragnarok left any more ion trails."

"Affirmative. Relay to the fleet that-"

"Hold on! I'm getting an energy reading...It's a Keyblade!"

"Prepare a shuttle. We're going down."

"Yes, ma'am. Wade out."

"Vanessa. Snow. Get to the shuttle bay. We're going to go find that Keyblade wielder."

"I better go get my bikini..."

"Aww, yeah! About time we had some action! I was getting cramped!"

"Wade, can you pinpoint the signature?"

"There's one tiny set of islands that make up the landmass of the entire planet. It's on the largest one, what the locals call 'Oahu'."

"Any suggestions to blend in?"

"Well, your current uniform might attract some unwanted attention. Try something you might wear to the beach."

"Vanessa! You have any bikinis my size?"

Guest Random Dude

"Auron, we need a Gummi Ship. Would you know anyone that can build one?" Kyo asked. He had only known Auron for a short while, and was already accustomed to his quiet demeanor. "Cid Highwind in Radiant Garden, he knows his way around any piece of machinery." "How can we get to him, it's not like we have a ship of our own, you think Yen-Sid could tele-port us to his world?" "Most likely." Kyo and Auron made their way to Yen-Sid's study "we need to get to Radiant Garden as fast as we can, can you take us there?"

OOC: Every seems to be heading for Hawaii so I'll go there too. The only thing I dont get is why dont you just make it part of earth? It is a real place y'know.

Kurix sighed as he landed on a small Island, palm trees around him. "This seems....peaceful." He muttered. Before he was about to start looking around, he heard strange noises. They sounded similar to a graviga spell, but more metallic. He rushed of in the direction of the noise and stopped as he spotted a whale like creature....standing upright! His Keyblade, the way to the dawn, materialized as he rushed over to the creature. It turned around and pointed a gun at him. When it fired, Kurix recognised the noise as the one from the beach. "Was is that thing?" He asked the creature, as he dodged the laser blast.

OoC: I know...But earth is taken over by heartless. And there are no aliens in the hawaii we have here on earth...

IC: Aros decided it best to let The blue alien destroy the heartless and Max and The triplets were doing a good job killing the ones around the whale head's feet. Aros wondered why he looked up and noticed the kid with the keyblade. "He looks like Riku." Aros thought he ran up to him and called out. "He Riku! Is that you?" He noticed the whale alien was shooting blasts so Aros turned his attention away before he could say anything. "THUNDERAGA" THe only spell Aros had mastered fired off at The whale and he stumbled back. The shock was powerful enough to make him turn and run into the forest. "So Riku, what brings you here and where's Sora and Kairi?"

OoC: And Magnet Soldier, I doubt Gantu would look away from the heartless trying to get his Heart....And he had no motivation to shoot at you if you just got there. Don't control NPC that I'm using kay'? Besides he would have shot at us first.

and Robotwars, you know ur accepted right?...

OOC: Yeah, I know. But he doesn't know they're heartless. He doesn't even know what a heartless is.

IC: Kurix looked at this guy. Who is he? I've never... Kurix thought, before clutching his head in agony, images flashing through his mind. He could see this boy clearly, but through the eyes of someone else, someone he knew, but didn't. "Ri......ku?" He asked an image infront of him, one of himself, with a black cloak on. "I'm.....Riku?" And he fainted, falling to the ground. His Keyblade vanished in a puff of black smoke. Inside his mind he could see images of a teenage boy, with greyish hair, laughing at two smaller kids, one a boy with brown spiky hair, one a girl with long red hair. "So this is...Riku." He said to himself, looking at the older boy. "And these are Sora....and Kairi. He....I mean I....was friends with them?" He asked himself, as he faded into black.

Aros looked closely at the boy. "Thats not Riku, even 20 years younger that doesen't look like him." Aros stepped back into the blue Alien. "Ogata" The alien exclaimed. "Your hurting Stich!" The little girl said running over and pushing Aros. aros looked at Stich and apologized. "Im sorry. Thanks out there little guy you were a big help." Aros said. "And whats your name." Aros said adressing the girl. "Lilo, and Stich is an alien experiment like Picker!" She said pointing at the alien 049. Aros nodded and looked out to where the hearts were just floating through the atmosphere. "Do you have somewhere safe we can talk." Aros asked as his keyblade dissapeared. "Well nowhere is safe since the black creatures attacking all the aliens have been fighting extra hard. Thats where Jambaa and Pleakley are right now fighting these, um you said heartless?" Aros nodded and his keyblade reapppeared in his hand. "Well, lets go give them a hand." Aros said running off toward the beach.

The Estharan shuttle landed inconspicuously outside of the nearest town.

"Alright, let's find that Keybla-"

"WHAT IS THAT?!?"

A dark-haired girl in a Gothic one-piece pointed in shock at a red ship next to the shuttle.

"Looks like Galactic Federation-build. Pity they can't use Gummi technology."

A silver-haired buxom woman in a lacy white two-piece bikini and a straw sunhat started to drag the Goth with her.

"Will that cause any problems, boss?"

A tall, blonde-haired man in a silver trench-coat, boots, and a cap asked the silver-haired woman. For some reason, he was unaffected by

"Unlikely. The Galactic Federation controls a larger amount of space than the Celestial Imperium and the Estharan Confederation combined, according to Confederate Intelligence, but they lack Gummi-based technology for some reason, and they are bogged down by a inefficient, millennia-old bureaucracy."

The silver-haired woman smiled.

"If a shooting war breaks out, the Confederacy can easily win."

She then whipped out what looked like a GPS locator from her beach bag.

"He's down near the water. I'm also picking up an unusual signature as well."

"Then let's go get him!" The blonde man cried out, charging off towards the shore.

"Men." The Goth muttered.

am i accepted? i edited my app' date=' if so.......

altair woke up from a dream "wierd......" altair changed his clothes "its time to go" altair saw a giant heartless "ill take care of you,sucka" altair was fighting the giant heartless and and another giant heartless appeared "another one?!ill fight you till i die!" altair was defeated by the giant heartless "you.........."altair blacked out

[/quote']

OoC: Um..i didn't accept you, please delete your post. Leon is a main character in Radient Garden and your RPing skills arenot up to snuff. Delete your most recent post the one ive posted and you are denied until you PM me a nice sample post. And please replace leon. You will be negged and reported the next time you start without my permission. Im not being a douchebag so don't neg me if you get upset or i will report you. Just send me a sample post the one you have is not goo, im sorry.

I dont feel like posting right now because im going to have to reasearch some experiments that will be fighting the heartless when Aros goes down so ill just count this as an oOC oly post to Approve/deny an app. I will edit it later though with my IC. And if anyone in haWAII with me has actually watched the show. (i havent enough times to talk much about it) PLease give me some experiment suggestions.

Oh yea and keyblade spartan. You broke the rules by short posting. Thats your first warning and proof of why you should be declined.

Name:Roxas

Partners-Soraand King Mickey

Weapon-Oblivion and Oathkeeper

Appearence- You know what Roxas looks like.

Bio- Roxas, ruler of Nobodies. Number XIII. He is a member of Organization 13. He fights with the other members for Kingdom Hearts, trying to restore his Shattered Heart.

OoC: NOMAIN CHARACTERS!!!! IS THAT NOT CLEAR?!?!?!? AND I SHOULD NEG YOU BECAUSE THE TITLE SAYS ACCEPTING VIA PM! Decloned Original characters only. And your partners can't be main characters either. Show some originality in your app or you will not be accepted.

Aros was suprised at all the experiments that were fighting heartless. There was one with a hammer slamming them into the ground. Aros guessed his name was hammer face as he slashed at a hookbat. another was flying around a swarm of bugheartless that he must've created because every blast he shot left more bugs in it's wake. Bugby Aros thought. Another was zapping them Sparky. and yet another was shooting water while the one below him was shooting fire. Yin and Yang Aros slashed at heartless after heartless. "I would hate to see one of those aliens turned into a heartless." He said smashing a neo-shadow. Stich qickly rolled into battle shooting heartless with a laser gun. Aros was thankful as he began to run around a huge heartless with a large belly hitting his weak spot.

Guest TheFinalFan

((My characters are busy, so do you mind if I control a Heartless?))

Just then, a large blast of sound rang out as a beam of bright light flashed down onto the beach. When those nearby could open their eyes, a huge, 75-foot tall Heartless was standing where the beam struck.

It had a bulbous, saucer-shaped body that had 3 spindly legs on the bottom. On top was a transparent dome with the Heartless insignia on the glass and a huge Heartless head inside hooked up to machinery. The thin band of the saucer started to glow as it rotated, and beams of light shot out from the spinning section, vaporizing anything that hit them.

Some idiot gun nut with a pistol tried to shoot at the Heartless, but the shots were blocked by a force field. The Heartless simply vaporized the would-be attacker, leaving no trace of his existence.

The Invader had landed, and it was heading straight for Aros and the experiments.

The woman with the sun hat noticed the giant Heartless as the trio closed in on the energy signature.

"Is that it?" The Goth asked.

"No." The sun-hat woman replied. "That's an Invader Heartless. According to what I remember from Officer's School, the Estharan Heartless database classifies Invaders as Class-S Heartless, higher-ranked than a Class-A, which would be a Behemoth. A Darkside is given a Class-A/S ranking, which means it is somewhere in between, depending on how powerful it is. But an Invader is one of the few purely Class-S Emblem Heartless. With powerful disintegrating lasers that can only be deflected by magical protection, and a near-impenetrable shield system that prevents it from being attacked, an Invader can take out entire platoons of Estharan Paladin units."

"So how do we stop it?" The trenchcoat-wearer yelled angrily.

"Not easily. But I'll show you how." The sun-hat woman grinned as she landed next to a bunch of aliens and a human with...

"A Keyblade?!?"

The sun-hat woman walked over to the Keyblade-wielding kid, who was staring at the lumbering Invader.

"Nevermind, it's time to fight first and ask questions later!"

The sun-hat woman put down her hat and bag, then clenched her right hand. As she did so, a weapon seemed to form in her palm, which revealed itself as a silver, white, and black Keyblade with an intricate pattern of checkered bands.

"Good old Two Become One." The silver-haired woman smiled as she readied herself.

The Goth whipped out two ornate pistols with slots that had Gummi Blocks in them, while the trenchcoat man simply readied his gloves.

"Team! Formation Charlie-Echo-November!"

The trenchcoat man got in front, while the silver-haired Keyblade woman got behind him, and the Goth girl behind her.

"On my mark..."

OoC: IS that your group Princess Judai?

Aros looked at the three making a formation. "What the?" Aros asked before running up to the heartless. A flaming arrow flew through the air hitting the heartless in the eye. It stumbled backwards but recovered quickly. Max notched another arrow. "Alright guys three element triforce formation." THey said in unison. "Ice!" Dewey yelled thrusting his wand into the air. "Earth." Louie yelled. "Fire." Hewey yelled along with the others. A mound of frozen ice rock rose from the ground and was flaming for some reason. "And Air." Max said shooting an arrow surrounded in a small wind tunnel. It hit the boulder and it soared toward the heartless directly where the heart should have been.

OoC:Don't let that miss please YRPOtaku169.

Guest TheFinalFan

The attack seemed to work, but, out of the cloud of smoke, the Invader was still standing, looking perfectly intact.

((Shields, remember?))

The Invader moved in, zapping at the experiments and everyone else in its path. Most of the civilians had managed to escape, but the experiments were just barely managing to avoid the deadly attacks. Fortunately, the Invader was limited in the amount of beams it could send out, and was quite slow in its advance.

But with that shield system, it was all but invincible...

Aros gasped. "An invincible heartless?!?!?" Aros asked. He looked around desperately. "I guess all we can do is save everyone and evacuate the island." He said as a few kids rushed past him. "C'mon Max we can save some of the slower people. Aros ran towards the heartless and grabbed an old lady and rushed her away. Max found a pregnant woman and helped her as well. A teenage girl was running but she tripped and face planted in the ground. Aros ran with all his might but was too late as a beam disintegrated the girl. "Thats it." Aros said, his keyblade appearing in his hand. "I'm killing this thing." He said running toward the heartless, his keyblade charging up with golden energy.

Kurix woke at once as the vaporising started. A beam headed for him while he was still laid on the ground.....but somehow he was instantly next to it, a mark from where his body was imprinted in the sand. But something seemed wrong. Kurix did have that power, but wasn't that well at using it. And this guy's eye's were filled with darkness. Xehanort was free again. "Now, that heartless should do nicely." He grinned as he placed a palm infront of him, and The Way to the Dawn at his side. "Now, heartless Being. Hear me and obey!" And a black beam went straight for the heartless, penetrating the sheilds. It wasn't meant to destroy, but to control.

OOC: Do you mind if this happens, YRP? Or I could do something that turns it humanoid, like Xehanorts. It would mean you'd have to post another app though.

Aros broke through the barrier the same moment the black energy did. Aros cursed as he fell through his blade hitting the heartless. The hit rocked the heartless but Aros thought that was more the energy the Riku look alike had shot. Aros looked up as the eyes began to change and even the Heartless symbol looked different somehow. Aros blew outward in exasperation. " He slashed at the Heartless tring to release the heart from within so this threat could be ended. He raised his blade in defence anticipating a hit of the disintegrating ray.

Archived