Kingdom Hearts: Tournament Of The Many Worlds [Started, Accepting via PM]

Jakeronijo

"Well, that is a surprise." Kurix said, with his blade at Zexnir's neck. "But you were facing a Clonara. A magic that I invented." And he jumped back. "I have power. More power than you so." And he blurred, appearing infront of Zexnir, his blade tip on the floor. Blood fell from Zexnir's shoulder. "Though now I see you are powerful. I meant to cut you in half." And he made his blade dissappeared and he held out a hand. "Curaga." And the shoulder was healed. "Now, since you now work for me, we have some people to, lets say, play with." Kurix laughed as opened a dark corridor.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

627 looked down at his hands now that he was a heartless and he cackled maniacally at the sky. He looked at the heartless around him and then at his nobody which was still there for some reason. The nobody opened a dark portal and they boh went through it. "Destroy those brats for Hamsterveal!" Gantu yelled after them as they went to the beach.

Aros head screaming and explosions at the beach and helped up the ducks and Lilo. "C'mon it's time to face stich's cousin." Aros said as everyone ran down towards the beach. Sparky lead the experiments down there were about 40 experiments and they all bounced, flew, and rolled toward the beach. Picker looked nervous as he followed behind Aros. He didn't have many abilities that would help him wiht his fighting but he had to go there for support and maybe he could give advice since he could pick things well and make great decisions.

OoC: Most of you are in Agrabah, right?

As The Gummi Ship landed in the Agrabah Plaza, Thomas had awoken from his rest on the long way of traveling so far. They all exited the ship and looked around. "Everything seems normal to me!" said Thomas. "That's what they want you to think," said Cloud. Then a Bandit Heartless appeared quietly behind Thomas. Thomas could sense it through his Kingdom Key. "We should find Aladdin!" said Donald. "Yeah, we should!" replied Cloud. They both turn their backs for a moment, and then Thomas obliterates the Bandit Heartless in one slash. Then Donald and Cloud turned around in shock. Then Thomas faces the two. "We better get moving!" said Thomas. Donald and Cloud nodded and they all ran to Main Street.

"Yes sir." Zexnir liked this kid. He knows how to take charge. This is a good thing in a leader. Perhaps this time we won't be stopped by a keyblade weilder. He walked towards the corridor and waited. He saw someone walking around and step on a crack in the ground. Zexnir chuckled as his "Bad Luck" caused the person's back to break. Then his mood changed as he thought again of the mask. Why is it so important to leave it on? Does it cause me to enjoy other people's pain..?

ooc" Accepted by PM

[spoiler=App]

Name: Jason

Partners: He is a partner

Keyblade: None, two swords of a dark and fire element

Appearance: Avi

Bio:

Jason is a Valkyrie that lives in Traverse Town. He is found by the cliff where Sora fought waves and waves of Heartless and Nobodies. (Where Sephiroth is in Kingdom Hearts 2)

History:

Jason is considered a red mage in class terms, but his swords are very unique. Jason has fought along side with many other keyblade wielders, making him an experienced in the way they fight.

ic:

Jason looked away from the gulch. The heartless that were once there are gone now but still, Jason thought about the battle. Heartless surrounded Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Jason himself was not there helping the keyblade wielder. He was no there to help one of the greatest. Jason sat down on the perch of the cliff. Here, Sephiroth once stood. Jason took out his flask and drank a little bit of it's contents. It was a good type of wine inside the flask. The only drawback was it had the highest alcohol contents of any other wine.

627 laughed again as people hurried from the beach for the second time today as boulders burst into flames and smashed into the beach. The sea was raging and as soon as Aros, The duck triplets, Max, and Lilo & Stitch ran onto the beach a force field went up blocking the other experiments from entering. "Shoot it would have been easy with them here." Max said. "Now we don't have the help of the others!" He said. Picker whirred and pointed at Pete and Gantu who were standing by a device that emitted the force field. He gathered a few experiments including sparky and they went to face Gantu.

Aros looked at 627 who turned his attention to the small group. Stitch ran up but 627 stopped him in his tracks with his telekinesis and threw him into the water where Stitch screamed out in terror before rolling out. Max Notched an Arrow and let it fly but 627 lifted a finger and threw it back. Hewey hit it with lightning before it hit Max. 627 laughed and as he did Lilo got close enough to punch him in the face. "Evil." He said before grabbing Lilo and tossing her aside. "Nagga!" Stitch yelled jumping into the air to catch her but 627 laughed again and grabbed him with telekinesis and punched him. "This might not be easy." Aros said as a few Neo-Shadows came up form the ground and attacked Aros, Max, and the ducklings.

after the extremely long battle between lightning, blaze, and the "uber" heartless, it was finally killed, but in the process, they were both extremely injured, and blaze had passed out. Lightning walks over to blaze and starts trying to wake him up. she uses a mixture od blizard and fire to create water to splash on his face.

meanwhile in Blaze's dream: Blaze is in a fight with thousands ans thousands of heartless. around him, he sees lightning, serah, isabella (in a large mech suit), Aros, hewey, dewey, lewey, max goof, shirohime, snow, and Vanessa, helping him fight. he was about to say something, when he felt a cold splash of water on his face, and he wakes up.

OoC: I'm sorry for not posting. I was in Florida for the last few days so I couldn't get on. BTW, has anyone ever encountered Aladdin? Or Jafar? If so, I'll delete this if needed.

IC: As the three stopped and looked around, Thomas realized that something was very wrong. "I don't like the looks of this one bit!" said Thomas. Then out of nowhere, Heartless appeared. "Get ready!" yelled Donald. Then, suddenly, a mysterious figure flashed through the shadows, eliminating the wave of Heartless. The figure landed next to the three revealing himself as Aladdin. "Aladdin!" yelled Donald as the three ran up to him. Aladdin turned around to see Donald. He then looked at Thomas and Cloud. "Who are they?" asked Aladdin. Then Thomas and Cloud introduced themselves. After that, another wave of Heartless appeared. This time, it was the Soldier and Shadow Ball Heartless. Thomas summoned his Keyblade. Aladdin looked at it. He wanted to ask, but he can wait. Thomas then slashed the first few away. He's about as fast as Sora! thought Aladdin.

Blaze wakes up, after lightning splashed the water on his face, and she helped him up. once they bothe catch there breath, and heal each other, they stand up and look around to see if the ship is still there. when they see it, lightning says "we need to get to that ship, NOW!" then she starts sprinting there, with blaze following close behind. they run untill they get to the ship, and jump on it. they go in through the top hatch (they broke open), and hop in.

Archived