Kingdom Hearts: Tournament Of The Many Worlds [Started, Accepting via PM]

Jakeronijo

As the ship was starting to get close to agrabah, Blaze noticed another ship orbiting around the planet "hey isabella, patch us through to that ship. i wanna see if they'll help us." Blaze tells isabella. when isabella patches them through to the ship, a large screen popped up in front of Shirohime, and everyone basically notices everyone. in the back ground, isabella notices Vanessa, Lightning notices snow, and Blaze notices the kid who looks similar to sora, and him... "whoaaah... this is kinda creepy..." Blaze says to particularly no one... "hey... would u guys mind helping us?"

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kurix sighed. More freaky 'we like justice....and cookies on the side' guys. What is this? Disney?(Bad pun, sorry) Kris thought, hitting the chair he was in slightly. He sighed again and stood up. "Seeing as though you lot are reminiscing, chatting or doing other cheesy cartoon like stuff, I'll go down to the planet. If she's your twin she looks like you right?" He asked, rhetorically, as he fell backwards, like an action movie character, into a dark corridor.

Thats all just like that? Aros thought staring blankly at Shirohime. "Are you sure you don't need me?" He asked looking around at the almost empty control room. "And how am I supposed to get back?" He asked. "Were almost 10,000 Lightyears away!" He exclamed opening his arms for emphesis. "I can't do that." He said sitting back in the chair. "Lets just find this loser, end this war. THen I can go back and finish what I was meant to do." He said looking away from her signaling the convorsation was over.

OoC: you short posted, Edit it this is your first warning. three strikes your out.

IC: Aros tried to look satisfied but the more he thought about it the more he wanted to not be where he was. He sighed and looked out as the ship descended down to Agrabah. "So do you guys teleport down or do you land on the surface?" He asked as the planet became bigger as he circled in for a landing.

Max left Jumbaa alone to do more research and he decided to do some target practice from the roof of Lilo's house. Just then Nani's boy friend walked out. "Hey dog," He said stiffing a laugh but swallowing as Max pointed his bow at him to address him. "Wanna check out the waves?" Max nodded and decided it cause no harm and he leaped from the roof and grabbed a board from the rack outside the house that must have been stitch's because it had a huge bite mark.

Shirohime started to walk off of the bridge.

"No teleporting. While the Confederation has almost all Gummi-based technology, teleporting is something we haven't mastered. We're taking a shuttle down."

As they walked, Shirohime continued to bark orders as they neared the shuttle bay.

The Galbana was now close enough to the planet's surface to launch shuttles until something hit the ship, sending people flying.

"Damage report!" Shirohime commanded.

"We appear to be receiving enemy antiship fire from down below. It's an automated system."

"Destroy it, then launch us before they can fire again!"

"Yes, ma'am."

Snow and Vanessa, along with several heavily-armored troops, boarded the shuttle.

"Coming?" Shirohime extended her hand to Aros and Kurix.

Aros nodded his keyblade appearing absentmindedly.

"Yea Im here." He said stretching. As he jumped up and walked after Shirohime. He looked un-easily at the guards who must've been standing in a corner where he couldn't see them. He followed silently as sparks flew from broken equipment. A simple aero kepy unwanted debris and People away from him as he walked towards the shuttles.

Shirohime helped him aboard the shuttle, which jettisoned just as another missile hit the Galbana, hurting the craft badly and causing it to retreat to the safety of near-planetary orbit.

But the Galbana had other plans.

Wade, now taking over as acting captain, fired back upon the automated defenses.

Other ships in the fleet fired down as well, destroying the turrets.

"Now we'll have a smooth ride down." Shirohime sighed.

Guest TheFinalFan

((Where's the guy who's playing the guy accompanying Norixa?))

Meanwhile, Serah booted up.

"Warning. Estharan craft detected entering system."

One of the on-duty guards of the ship raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

After a few minutes, Serah started again as a shudder rocked through the base.

"Warning. Estharan landing craft entering local airspace."

"What the f**k?!?"

"Overriding emergency lockdowns. Activating engines."

The Ragnarok sealed itself up, leaving the guards outside, as it prepared for takeoff out of a hangar that could barely fit it.

"I hope so." Aros said looking out at the missiles flying over Agrabah.

Max changed quickly and got into the water and paddled into the water. The waves were pretty crazy and Max wondered how different it was than his favorite sport Skateboarding. He had tried a couple times with his dad. He caught a wave and swimed up to the top of the wave and tried to get on. When he did the wave wiped him out and he tumbled head over heels through the water. "You make it look easy." He said climbing back onto the board.

Guest TheFinalFan

((Apparently, I have been used as an example for a notice, and I'm changing my format accordingly.))

Kurohime heard the chaos going on outside of the base, and smiled. I knew it. She thought to herself. She's coming for me.

A blast destroyed most of the cell Kurohime was in, and when the smoke cleared, the Ragnarok was floating outside. "Captain, I have reactivated the ship. Norixa isn't far away."

"Excellent." Kurohime licked her lips as she walked up the gangplank into the ship. The female Keybader walked into the bridge, and sat down in the command chair. Serah appeared naerby, glowing red with fury.

"Serah, stand down."

Serah turned pink again, then blinked, like she was snapping out of a trance. "What? What just-"

"Just get Norixa so we can have a chance of running this blockade." Kurohime snapped, then she clapped her hands, and a White Mushroom brought in a teacup, which Kurohime picked up and sipped. "Ooh! I love a good cup of oolong before fighting!"

OoC: I'm sorry I hadn't posted at all. had a lot of issues of how to start.

4 hours ago...

As Thomas ran through the Heartless filled wasteland with his Kingdom Key in hand, he slashed through many Heartless until he saw what seemed to be a strange space ship. "C'mon, hurry up!" said a strange swordsman. Then he recognized that it was Cloud. "You're almost there!" said a weird voice. Donald? Thomas thought. He was right. And just before he made it, he was pulled in a swamp of darkness, causing him to go into a dream state, much like Sora. He opened his eyes to realize he was wearing Roxas' clothes. He wasn't sure how this is happening, but he knew something was wrong.

((sorry, I've been busy))

"we should probably go help them." lightning says to blaze while looking out the window seeing them boarding a small shuttle to go down to the planet. "fine i guess, but Isabella, your gonna have to stay here and pilot the ship." Blaze says doubtingly. "fine by me" Isabella replies. lightning and Blaze hop in a small pod. "Launching... please fasten your seat-belts." an awkward mechanical voice utters. as the pod detaches from the ship, Blaze grabs the controls, and fly's it over towards the small shuttle. when he gets next to it he connects to the shuttle. another big screen appears in front of Shirohime. "hey, I've decided to help you. just tell me when your about to leave." Blaze says, floating next to them.

Zexnir ran through the alleys of Agrabah, searching for something The next ruler of darkness and king of the kingdom hearts is here, I can sense him. Thought the servant of the next dark overlord. His leather jacket blowing in the wind. Townsfolk were looking at his strange mask. Zexnir snapped his fingers. One of the salesmen's plates fell and broke. Zexnir chuckled quietly.Poor fools, weak to my "unlucky" abilities. They don't call me Black 13 for nothing. Then he thought to himself Why do I wear this mask anyways? Do I care if I take it off there will be catastrophe? He pondered this until he saw a child walk by and felt darkness emanating from him This must be the one,yes, Kurix, I think.. He flashed an evil smile underneath his faceless mask and ran to meet his new ruler. "Master Kurix, I presume.."

Kurix turned around to see a masked man walking up to him. "Master? I dont really know what you're on about. If you're looking for a challenge then you're welcome to one, but I dont think you'll like the surprise at the end....you dont survive." With this Kurix laughed. Then he outstreched an arm. "Nice to meet you, how do you know my name? I rarely give it out and I've never seen you before. Atleast, I dont think I have." Kurix asked.

"You'd be surprised at what I know about you." Zexnir smiled. It starts of this way with every potenial.he thought to himself. "Don't worry. I'm not a stalker,but much more. My name is Zexnir, or Black 13 if you prefer. I am the servant of the next ruler of worlds and opener of Kingdom Hearts. And you, my friend, are he." This is when Zexnir truly got to see his masters darkness. Hmm.. The darkness of my ancestor's master marks him. No matter, despite not having a heart he will work fine. He got up from his knee and smiled again at the future ruler.

"Oooooooookaaaaaay. That didn't make much sence, but if I'm the next 'ruler off darkness' then it works fine for me. However, how do I know you're not up to it?" And the Soul eater keyblade appeared in his hand. "Because, I'm up for a challenge anytime." And Kurix vanished, reappearing a few metre's back, a strange darkness gathering at the tip of his blade. "Dark aura." And the dark shot out at Zexnir. What Zexnir didn't see as Kurix shot the darkness, was Kurix disappearing and reappearing behind Zexnir, blade aimed at Zexnir, more darkness aimed at Zexnir.

Blaze decides that Shirohime was taing to log, so he starts flying down towards the planet. when he landed, he noticed a large ship in the distance. "thats probably where we need to go!" blaze says to lightning. they start running, when a huge heartless pops out of the ground. it is kinda like a huge neo shadow, but it is brown, sandy looking, and has large evil looking wings. the oblivion apears in Blazes hands, and lightning grabs her Blaze Edge. they both jump up and slice it. lightning stays up there, and starts shooting it, while Blaze stays down, and jumps and slices more.

Aros turned to see Kurix fighting. "Whoa what the---" He says about to intervine before he steps on a green teleporter and finds him self back in Hawaii. "Whoa that was weird." He said before making his blade disappear so he can go look for his partners and get off this world.

Max caught one good wave and yelled out in a goofy laugh. "Whoa-hoo-hooo-hoo-weee" HE laughed as he crashed into the shore. "That was awesome!" He said before noticing Aros. He stood up and carried the board back towards the house. "THanks man." He says High-fiving David before leaving towards Aros.

Hewey, Dewey and Louie follow Lilo home after catching about 12 experiments. They were all drinking lemonade as a Tree quivered and a small ball fell into Stich's LEmonade. The triplets noticed a small "627" Etched on the side before a blast of energy knocked them unconcious.

(Ricky's POV) I woke up as I usually do, but after I got out of bed and got dressed the Keyblade from my dream appeared in my hand in a flash of light. I wanted it to go away before someone saw and it dissapeared. I ran to see my friend Max to show him but something stopped me and I fell unconsious.

When I woke up I found myself on a beach, with some Heartless coming at me. I summoned my Keyblade and slashed them, them dissipating on impact, it was a small group but there still was to many to fight alone. I hoped someone would come and help me, none came. Then in the back of the group of the heartless they started to dissapear. When I slashed through to see who it was, nothing was there to see, suddenly I heard a ping then I dissapeared. When I was invisible I could see what was destroying them, it was Experiment 262, Ace with Experiment 604, Houdini riding on his head. Houdini had made us invisible so they couldn't slash at us while I slashed at them and as Ace punched them. When they were all defeated I said to them "Thanks Guys." and Houdini blinked and made us reappear.

I ask them "Do you know where your cousin Stitch is?" They look at each other then back at me and both nod. I think to myself 'Well they have good powers but why couldn't Jumba have given them at least some language programing?' I then say to them "Can you guys take me there?" Ace nods and starts walking toward a house with a large visible room at the top. I say to myself "Shouda guessed, he's at Lilo's."

Thomas was not sure what is happening, but he just ignored it. That was until he saw a Keyblade, unlike his Kingdom Key. It was the When Two Become One Keyblade for some reason. Then his shadow began to change shape and form into a figure of some sorts. It was now understood as the Darkside Heartless. Thomas prepared his stance. He ran up to the arm lowering down on him. He rapidly slashed it until the Darkside finally fought back in a strange way. He fought back by summoning a black hole underneath Thomas. It pulled him in along with strands of darkness covering him up to his face. Then words came into his mind. Don't be afraid. Just know...You are the one who will open the door. Then Thomas heard faint voices. "I think he's coming to!" said Cloud faintly. Thomas then slowly opened his eyes. He sees Donald and Cloud with him along with a barrier of light to keep the Heartless out temporarily. "Are you okay Thomas?" asked Donald. "I guess so." replied Thomas. He stood up to see the Gummi Ship next to them. "Come on, let's go!" said Cloud as he walked to the Gummi Ship. "Okay!" replied Thomas as he followed Cloud, along with Donald. They boarded the ship. "Next stop, Agrabah!" yelled Cloud with anticipation, activating the ship and it takes off from Earth.

"EEEEVVVVIIIIIILLL" E-Ville Yelled at Ricky and he shot a plasma blast at Ricky Before laughing uncontrollably and rolling off with a bump because of his cone head. Aros looked up and ran towards Ricky and slashed down the plasma but not before it singed his keyblade. "Are you okay?" He asked looking at his keyblade. "Cool you can weild one too, we'll need you." he said before patting him on the back and leaping through the forest after the experiment. MAx followed after flying out of the house (Hypothetically) pulling on his shirt. "wait Aros you have to get prepared." MAx exhaled before saying hi to Ricky and then noticing the duck triplets. "MEGALIXAR!" He said reviving the triplets and stich and Lilo. "Okay lets go." MAx then turned to Ricky "Do you know any good jokes?" He asked.

627 ran through the forest before being tackled by Gantu and a new person. It was Pete. "Abomination." Gantu said shooting a net at him as Pete laughed and Heartless rose up around him.

(Ricky's POV) When we get to the house we see Stitch, Lilo, along with Donald's nephews Hewey, Dewey, and Louie unconsious, and Experiment 627, E-Vile is just standing there, laughing wickedly at what he did when he had been activated. I get angry that he had KOed the two main characters of my favorite TV show and summon my keyblade. I run to slash at him, but he jumps out of the way.(Sry I deleted it)

Zexnir smiled. Good, he has guts. It can't hurt to train him for a little. He dodged the incoming assault and grabbed Kurix, then teleported them to a small room in Mount Olympus's underworld. He ran forward and knocked Kurix back, following with a fast 3 strike combo, Knocking him down to the ground. Zexnir's keyblade is put under his chin, meaning Kurix would die if this was a normal fight. "You still need more training, apparently." He said with his classic smile. At least he has guts, and that's a good place to start

Archived