Kingdom Hearts: Tournament Of The Many Worlds [Started, Accepting via PM]

Jakeronijo

(( 13 LOL ))

Brandon's jaw dropped. "Oh...my...god...", he said, drooling. "You look...", He couldn't finish the sentence. He just stood there staring at her, still drooling. He smilied and still stared. He thought of her and him for a little bit, still drooling. He stopped drooling. Where did you get that oufit? I looks very nice on you", Brandon said, trying to backtrack quickly and not make himself look like a total moron. "Um....wow...this is just akward...", he said blushing. "You don't think I'm weird do you?", he asked, cocking his head to the left. His eyes began to water a little as he looked into her eyes.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC:Um thats short posting please edit I would hate to ban you Brandon...and i was joking about the horton thing u know that right? Dont short post and no OoC only posts okay?

IC: Stich landed the ship and ran to Lilo.Lilo gave him a hug she rubbed her face on stich's soft coat then pulled away and punched him. "Dont ever do anything like that again." She said smiling faintly. The triplets laughed as the quintet, and Comet, walked off to find more experiments to help with the impending heartless battle.

Max's eyes lit up as he looked at the phone. "Sure we can help. But it'd be easier with a keyblade, but our keybearer left for some reason so we will have to wait for him..."

Guest TheFinalFan

((Norixa's at least twice his age!))

((Well, biologically, she's 17, but Nobodies don't really age, remember?))

Norixa gave her rescuer a look over, and grinned.

Well, he's a bit young for me, even factoring in my real age, but who gives a f**k?

"Could you do me a favor?" She asked innocently as she pushed him down onto a carpet on the floor. As she got him to sit lie down, she wrapped her gangly claw-tipped arms around him, holding him tight.

"Can we...just lie here, like this, for a while?"

IC: THe ducks waded through the forest looking for more experiments when heartless began to pop up. A mix of "Fire," "Blizzard," and "Earth" Rang out as blasts hit left and right and Stich and comet found a good way to slam comets into them from all angles as Stich caught ones from the ground and toss them at high speeds at the heartless killing several at a time. Lilo wasn't much help so she climbed on Stich's back and gave him battle suggestions as the fought along.

"Th-th-thats fine with me", Brandon said blushing a bit. No girl had ever been this close to him. He wanted in to last forever. He smiled and thought about him and her at the beach together. He was laying there, smiling, his eyes closed, breathing very lighty, almost like he trying not to awake a baby. He felt a little tingle in his chest, but ignored it. Then he felt it again, but ignored it yet again. He was trying to focus on the beauty laying with him.

"The ion trails from a Gummi Ship engine in real space." Shirohime replied, as if it was something everyone knew. "By tracking where they end and what direction they are pointing, we can determine what direction the ship that the trail belongs to went in Gummi-Space."

Shirohime started to try to decode the message her twin received.

"And we need you to help us find one of the things that Kurohime is looking for."

She pulled up a hologram of a strange, conch shell-looking Gummi Block.

"This is a Spiral Gummi, a very rare type of Gummi Block. Kurohime's been scouring the universe looking for these little suckers to power her ship. That's why we can't catch her. That Gummi Block can act as an amplifier for every other Gummi Block next to it, and if you use a Gummi Block uplink, like the Ragnarok has, it can power up her entire ship."

Guest TheFinalFan

((And that's just the tip of the iceberg.))

Norixa just cuddled with her new boy toy, enjoying the warmth of the human, the claws she thought hideous wrapped around him, the face she still finds eerie next to his, her body, no longer human, pressed up against one that still was flesh and blood.

Sigh...I miss Leon. I guess I've just been so lonely that I fell head-over-heels for the first person to give me a compliment.

At least he's like Hime. She likes me for who I am. Fortunately for me, I don't go down some of the roads she's been on!

The only problem I have with him is that he still looks a bit young...but beggars can't be choosers, right?

Norixa just smiled as she drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Brandon kept feeling that tingling but kept ignoring it. Then, he started to get sleepy. "I could do 'things' to her while she's sleeping", he thought for a moment, then he shook his head. "No, no, this girl trusts me, I cant be doing or thinking thisngs like that..." He took one last look at the beautiful woman laying with him and drifted off to sleep. He started to dream about heartless fighting nobodies for some reason he didn't know. He was startled by the dreams and had no idea what was going on, the dream felt so real...

Guest TheFinalFan

"WHAT'S TAKING HER SO LONG?!?"

Kurohime screamed in the cell she had been placed in as the moon rose into a cloudless sky.

"Shut up, b***h!" Her guard replied. "We can easily kill you!"

"When I get out of this cell, you're gonna be the first one to die!"

"Suuure, you are!" The guard sarcastically called back.

Kurohime just grunted and looked out the winow.

Please, Norixa...I'm counting on you...

"Then what do our ships run on?" Aros asked, "And you still haven't answered my question...Why am I here? What am I doing that you can't do alone. If you have no good reason I'd like to be taken back to Hawaii." Aros said standing.

Max heard Jumbaa out and tried to gather as much information as possible so he could tell Aros all about what had happened. The experiment history was broad and there was alot of it. MAx could tell Aros all about it.

Rex couldn't wake up form the dream. He was suddenly in the middle of the battle, without his keyblade, which wouldn't come to him when he called for it. He was doging the attacks from both sides, trying as hard as he could to not get hit. "Someone get me out of this nightmare!", yelled Rex at the top of his lungs. He continued to dodge the attacks, but soon grew tired and hopeless...

Guest TheFinalFan

Norixa felt Rex struggling in her sleep, and groggily awoke to find Rex looking like he was having a bad dream.

She held him tightly against her chest, rocking him back and forth gently.

"Shh..." She whispered into his ear. "It's just a bad dream. Dreams can't hurt you. I'm right here, and I won't leave your side."

Rex suddenly awoke from the dream. He put his head up quickly and turned it, accidentally kissing Norixa. "Um, uh, um..", Brandon stuttered. He broke away from her and ran away into the town, embarassed, pink faced. He kept running until he found a bar, he went in, and hid in it. He thought he might be taking it a little too far, but hey, everyone makes mistakes, everyone has those days.

OoC: LOL Hannah Montanna

((What? Why Hannah Montanna?))

Shirohime sighed, and rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"Due to...personal reasons...I cannot go into combat against Kurohime. And it isn't just the fact that we're twins. There are things about us that you can't know right now, but do know that she is dangerous, and could possibly make anything on Hawaii much, MUCH worse than it already is."

Guest TheFinalFan

A familiar figure in a black cloak sat down next to Brandon, and ordered two glasses of milk. The bartender laughed, until Norixa gave him a glance, and he ran into the back to get the milk. He returned a few minutes later with a pair of glasses, and poured fresh milk into the cups.

Norixa offered one of them to Rex.

"Everything alright?"

Rex stood up. Um, eh, ya, everythings just peachy. He took a seat next to her. The bartender looked at Rex. "Hey, kids aren't allowed in here", he said, glaring at him. Rex drank the milk and looked at the bartender. "Um..I'm not a kid. I'm-I'm...a midget!", said Rex in an attempt to fool the bartender. "I'm gonna tell you one more time kid or I'll get everyone in this bar to attack you". Rex smiled. "Go ahead, I've been meaning to work out lately", he said, grinning. Suddenly, his card buddies ran into the bar. "We found him!", said the Heart card, just as the bartender ordered everyone to attack Rex.

Guest TheFinalFan

Norixa simply stood up, her hands glowing.

"Painra."

Everyone within a 50-yard radius, excluding Rex and Norixa, just suddenly dropped to the floor in agony.

"He's with me." Norixa explained to the bartender.

She then laid down 2,000 Gil on the table.

"Keep the change."

She then grabbed Rex's wrist and dragged him out of the building.

"Byt the way, I don't think we've introduced ourselves properly. I'm Norixa."

Guest TheFinalFan

"You still there?"

Norixa waved her hand in front of Rex's face.

"We've been walking for a few minutes now, and we've left town."

She pointed to the town gates.

"You wanna go find those corsairs and show them who's boss?"

OoC: You ddin't answer my other question...

Aros nodded upset that his other question was ignored. He looked out the window again. "But I have no problem with her. I was sent here to fight heartless not battle out personal issues like sibling rivalry. Do you guys even have an Idea of where she is?" He asked.

The duck triplets caught about 3 more experiments and were heading to Lilo's house for dinner.

Max spent the rest of the day with Jumbaa trying to figure out how to catch 627.

OOC: Sorry for not posting. Got banned. Say Kurix went aboard.

IC: Kurix sighed as he looked out of the window. He was glad these people didn't mind that he was a nobody, but was hating the slow travel of the ship. Dark corridors were much faster. However he didn't know where they were heading for so he couldn't send them through. "Hey." He turned from the window and looked at Shirohime. "Tell me where we're heading. I could send us there instantly through a dark corridor if you like."

Shirohime consulted her charts.

"Well, the route she was taking was heading this way, so that means..."

She stopped, and examined the map a bit closer.

"Wade, what's this world here, right in the path?"

"Agrabah."

"Isn't there a group of space pirates operating in that area?"

"There are some Imperial privateers in the region, yes, but we can't do anything without potentially starting a war."

Shirohime looked over at Aros.

"What about him?"

Aros raised his hands in defense. "I will not be fighting when it can be avoided." He shook his head and sat back looking away. "I can't interfere, They wouldn't like it where I'm from." He looked Shirohime in the eyes. "It would be terrible if I did something that cataclysmic." He shook his head not wanting to think about what might happen, What he does now could possible shift his existance.

Max and Jumbaa took laser guns and MAx's Bow and decided to go find any whrere heartless might be causing problems.

during his life, Blaze always played kingdom hearts, and watched disney channel, so he knows a lot about the enemys, and planets. one day he was playing KHII he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door to find isabella. he ended up fainting, and woke up in radient gardens, holding the oblivion. around him, there were many people running around, screaming "MONSTER!!!" (ha ha ha ha... nice tie in right?). Lightning and Isabella were standing, trying to wake him up. Lightning tells him "Hey, i need you to get into the gummi ship, i'll fill you in when we get inside!" When they get in, Lightning says "well, you a keyblade holder... all of the stuff you've been playing in the video game was real... and now we need your help." and then basically, after freaking out a lot, pinching himself a couple times, and hyperventilating a little, Blaze finally calms down, and ask "well... what do you need my help for?" "weeeelllllllll... thats the thing... its not that we need your help... it's you who need our help..." Lightning says to Blaze. "well... maybe we could go to a different planet, and like... kill heartless and stuff maybe?" Blaze says nervously. "OK that sounds like a good idea... does that sound like a good idea to you isabella" Lightning says. "You got it!" isabella says. " sweet... so where should we go..." Lightning asks. "hhhhmmmmm... lets go to Agrabah... i've always wanted to go there." blaze answers. "ok! Next stop Agrabah!!" Isabella says while she jumps into the driver seat.

OOC: *Points to ultimate's post.* Adebanyeh?

IC: Kurix sighed. Yet again he was being ignored. Well, atleast he got the planet's name. "Agrabah it is." He mumbled as he out streched a palm and a dark corridor opened in front of the ship, transporting them to agrabah. "There, we are in orbit around the planet agrabah. No need to thank me." Kurix added, sarcasticly. "Oh, and we are just in orbit, if I had sent you down to the actual planet you may have appeared in an alley....or the other way round actually."

Archived