Kingdom Hearts: Tournament Of The Many Worlds [Started, Accepting via PM]

Jakeronijo

Guest TheFinalFan

((Fat chance, magnet!))

The Invader turned to Kurix as something entered his mind, causing him to double over in agony.

The Invader then fired a strong beam at Kurix, but thanks to the fact that he has been around magic and has some resistance, the blast did nothing more than give him a slight tan.

((Yes, I just introduced who our new Heartless leader is.))

((Anyone mind?))

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: No i don't mind we need one. You should control all heartless bosses. BTW if you don't know about Lilo and Stich read up because experiment 627 (NOT LEROY) gets turned into a heartless and you have to control him...

IC: Aros saw that his hits were not doing anything. He placed a hand on the side and hoisted himself up the side of the heartless. "Magnet!" He called as he rose higher sticking to the side to the top. THis heartless was not going to destroy Hawaii. Aros almost reached underneath the arm and he shoved his keyblade directly into the armpit. "FIRE!" He called out the blade exploded with magical energy sending a bunch of fire into the heartless.

"Hey, pipsqueak!"

The silver-haired Keyblade-wielder slammed down Aros' Keyblade.

"Look. Any attacks you and your little friends can do won't hurt the Invader. It has a weakness, but I can't exploit that weak spot alone. Will you help me bring this thing down? If we fail, there's a fleet of ships in orbit around this planet, waiting to take this monster out in my steed. But they will most likely destroy this island in the process, and we all know that the destruction of this island is not the choice we want."

She stuck out her hand.

"Will you help me?"

OOC: Didn't think you would.

"It didn't work." Xehanort was shocked, then he composed himself. "It doesn't matter, it will be because this body is that of a nobody. No heart means no darkness. I need a new body, but I cant while this seal is up. I will wait for now." And he turned to the heartless. "You are a fool you stupid heartless. I am the formor lord of darkness, and you will not stop me." And a massive amount of heartless appeared around him. Mostly shadows and neo shadows, but behind him were three nova-shadows and a Darkside. "Now then heartless, this is my army. Where's your's?"

IC: The booming voice of the heartles blasted Aros into a sand dune. The fire still swiming through the inside of the heartless. Aros landed at the feet of a silver haired keyblader keyblade held in defence. "Hey, pipsqueak!"

The silver-haired Keyblade-wielder slammed down Aros' Keyblade.

"Look. Any attacks you and your little friends can do won't hurt the Invader. It has a weakness, but I can't exploit that weak spot alone. Will you help me bring this thing down? If we fail, there's a fleet of ships in orbit around this planet, waiting to take this monster out in my steed. But they will most likely destroy this island in the process, and we all know that the destruction of this island is not the choice we want."

She stuck out her hand.

"Will you help me?"

Aros looked at her. "Whatever as long as you can tell me what to do."

OOC: LOL, hitler's a heartless. Next we'll get Stalin. So is the Invader the leader or the Overmind thing. 'Cos I'm about to kill the Invader.

IC: "Stupid creature." Xehanort simply said, before a drop of blood fell from a scratch on the invader's leg. "This body doesn't have a heart." And Xehanort turned around, his whole body emenating with darkness. But then his eye's changed. From a deep black to a dark amber. "And you're going to stay put Xehanort." Kurix smirked, as he kept the Aura up, with an added bit of power. "'Cos it's my turn to party now." And he was gone, running around the giant heartless as a thousand darkblurs. "You....are....going.....to.....Die!" And it hit the head of the heartless, knocking the shields out.

Guest TheFinalFan

((No. The Overmind is simply using the Invader as a conduit. And I'm gonna control Shirohime for a bit.))

The Invader was knocked back as its shields fell.

The silver-haired woman turned to Aros.

"Kid! Now! Hit the dome!"

"Well, they're fighting it now. And I've got no beef with it. I bet Xehanort's tearing himself up inside." Kurix laughed. Actually Xehanort wasn't. Infact, he wasn't even there. The seal was in place, but the essence that had escaped had gone futher than expected. He hid himself well among the thoughts of the body he was inhabiting, biding his time. He would soon take over this body and destroy this 'Overmind' for thinking it was powerfuller than him. But Xehanort was smarter than that. First though, he needed to darken this heart, it was too bright.

"Alright, lets see if i still know this spell dad used." Aros said thrusting his keyblade into the air. "AERO!" He yelled. He instantly blasted off the ground and through the air towards the heartless. His blade was covered in flame and he came down on the dome. He slammed his blade down so hard it shatered and he controlled the flame into the dome. "This ends now." He said as he crushed down hard on the heartless inside.

"Well, a little nudge wont hurt." And Kurix ran up to the Invader and blasted it with a black firaga. "And what's a good combo when somethings really hot? Cool it down instantly. Blizzaga!" And the Invader was covered with black ice. When the Ice shattered, the legs of the invader shattered aswell. "Now that that's over and done with, I'd better find out who these guy's are. Hey You lot." And he made his Keyblade vanish as he ran up to the group of people and aliens/experiments.

Shirohime swiftly finished off the remaining Heartless, then returned to Aros.

"Sorry for bothering you on this lovely day! I'm Shirohime, Admiral of the Estharan Confederation's 5th Gummi Fleet."

The Goth girl walked over, putting up her pistols and extending her hand.

"I'm Vanessa Doofenshmirtz."

But the guy in the trenchcoat just came up to Aros and slugged him in the cheek, causing the Keyblade wielder to go flying into the surf.

"I've been itching for a fight for weeks!" Snow cried out.

"Snow, normally, I would send you to the brig, but I would like to see how this young man can stand up against a trained opponent." Shirohime criticized. She moved away from the two combatants.

"Kid, fight this man, and I will tell you why we are here, and what that monster was doing here too."

Aros stumbled back but readied his keyblade appearing in his hand after he fell into the remains of the heartless the oversized heart flying off into the sky. "If its a fight you want." HIs eyes burned fire red. "Then you got one." Contorary to what others expected he lurched forward with his keyblade. "BLIZZARD!" He yelled a large piece of of ice flying at the man. He slashed downward after the ice hit and tried to knock the man over.

OoC:You guys suck, is everything about being invulnerable with you guys learn to take a hit!

Aros's blade appeared in his other hand when Snow grabbed it. He easily blocked the kick. He had been training for this for a long time.

"Aero!" He recalled the spell quickly and the strong blast of air pushed snow back. Aros spun his blade through the air and hit Snow in the back.

"THUNDERAGA!" HE yelled as a huge column of electricity fell down from the sky directly into snow shocking his entire body. The spell was so powerful it rocked the beach and sparky cried out behind stich and the air smelled like ozone.

((You're just too over-reliant on magic.))

((There are some things that are magic-resistant, you know...))

The attack stunned Snow, but just as the lightning bolt hit, some sort of hexagonal energy field appeared around the giant man and protected him, then disappeared once the attack was over.

"Come on! Fight me one on one! Your little parlor tricks can't hurt my special coat!"

Snow motioned to Vanessa, who shot a fireball at him. The fireball fizzled out as it struck the energy field, which appeared and disappeared during the attack.

"I don't use magic myself, so coming at me with your little toy there might even the odds!"

Snow resumed a fighting stance, grinning madly.

"Bring it, shorty!"

OoC: Wow...i don't even like magic its just boring in a thread using a stupid swing but whatever.

And i have hit you quiet a few times and you didn't even react, you only reacted to my magic attacks, you should react to the phsical attacks too. It would be a pretty onesided fight if you are imune to magic and you can take my hits no sweat...

IC: Aros exhaled. He would not let his anger flare out again the last time that happened he regreted it. "Alright, we can fight one on one" Aros swung his blade though he was skeptical of his chances since the keyblade was a magic based weapon. He rushed Snow slashing with his blade outward. He brought it back. Mickey had shown him some awesome tricks, since he didn't age he was always at his prime. Aros wasn't as good as Mickey yet but he could take this magic alergic low-life on anytime. He rushed forward with his sword aiming at Snow's chest.

((Mind if I do this?))

Snow deflected it with his fist, then started punching Aros. Aros, instinctively, started blocking against the attacks, leading to a very strange fight between Snow's gloves and Aros' Keyblade.

Eventually, though, the seemingly invincible man left an opening, and Aros took it, slamming his weapon into Snow's chest, throwing him through a palm tree.

"Uncle!" Snow cried out. "You got me."

Shirohime came over to Aros.

"Now, you tell me your story, and I'll tell you ours."

OoC: Yea im fine with it it takes a great writer to take control of my character....lol jk

Aros exhaled deeply. "why should i tell you anything? You guys tried to hurt me!" Aros turned on his heel wiping the sweat from his brow. Max and the triplets folowed closely at his heels as not to upset him. THe experiments and tourists were standing in awe at the boy who had taken down a huge heartless and defeted an invincible man. Jumbaa's eyes lit up. "Hey kid, you help with find experiment?" Aros gave a sideways glance but heard the alien out.

Shirohime placed her hand on Aros' shoulder.

"Please, I beg of you. You think you have it tough, purifying Heartless by yourself? Imagine an entire civilization devoting their resources to an endless war with Heartless, just to carve out a place in the universe for humans to live without fear of Heartless attack. That's the Estharan Confederation, where we come from, and we want to help you. I'm one of two Keyblade wielders in the entire Confederation, and my twin sister, the other wielder, has gone missing. Could you help me find her? Please?"

OOC: Is Kurix Invisible.

IC: Kurix sighed. Again he was being ignored. And this time it cant be because I'm a nobody. They dont know that. Kurix straightened himself. "Excuse me, did you not hear me." Kurix shouted, as he ran up to the small group. "Only, I asked who you were and you didn't answer. Anyway, I'll introduce myself first. I'm Kurix, a Nobody."

Shirohime turned to Kurix.

"I'm so sorry. I was so involved in the fights that I didn't hear you. My mistake. I am Shirohime, Admiral of the Estharan 5th Gummi Fleet. My flagship, the Galbana, orbits up above us along with over two dozen other ships of the line."

Shirohime then motioned to Vanessa and Snow.

"And these are my companions, Vanessa Doofenshmirtz and Snow Villiers. Vanessa's father secretly works as one of our military design staff, while Snow is the leader of Team Nora, a group of mercenaries we have sub-contracted to aid us in the search for my sister."

Shirohime then whipped out a picture of a woman who looked almost exactly like her, but the beauty mark was on the opposite side of her face, and the woman in the picture wore a latex catsuit with some armor plates attached on.

"Have any of you seen her? Her name is Kurohime, also known as the 'Chaos Queen' and the 'Mushroom Witch'. Ring a bell?"

OoC:Vanessa's father is an evil Genius and the Villan in Danville...I think thats it....He can't be two places at once.

Aros sighed. "Okay, I'll help you Your story reminds me of one i know..." Aros thought about his father's great battle to find the one's he loved, it seemed so long ago to him from the future, but it had happened just months ago. "Hold on." Aros turned to Max."Go with Jumbaa and find out everything you can. Hewey, Dewey, and Louie, go with Lilo and Stitch and gather experiments to help us." Aros turned back to Shirohime. "So what do you want to know, and what can I do to Help?" He asked as his keyblade dissapeared from his hand.

Max walked off with the huge four eyed alien and the three legged one eyed green alien that dressed like a woman. "So what are these experiments anyway?" Max asked.

"Back before i lived on earth i illegally created 627 Aliens. But when 626 got out and word spread to the galactic federation I was sent after him to earth. He met Lilo and the galactic federation decided he should stay on earth, but no more than a year later my other dehydrated experiments found there way to hawaii and Lilo and Stich have been apointed Experiment hunters and they search for experiments, turn them good, and find a place where they can help." Max took this in with silent nods. "So whats with this 627." Max asked. "Oh that alien was a deep mistake..." He said shaking his head and leading Max to Lilo's house.

Meanwhile Hewey, Dewey, and Louie were collecting any aliens that could help incase there was another heartless invasion.

((Well, where do you think Doofenshmirtz gets his money?))

((Estharan weapons funding!))

Shirohime reached into her bag and pulled out what looked like a PDA. She activated it, then a figure appeared on the console. It looked like a somewhat large young man with light-blue armor.

"Wade, we're ready for pickup."

The figure nodded.

"You found the Keyblade wielder?"

Shirohime nodded.

"Good. The shuttle's heading your way."

Shirohime deactivated the communicator.

"Aros, will you come with us? We need your help in finding Kurohime, since she is a Keyblade wielder herself. But...there are...things about her...that I can't do anything about. I need you to help me defeat her."

"But what about my friends?" Aros asked looking back to where the duck triplets dissapeared and Max walked off. "How long will this take I am still on a quest for the king you know..." Aros looked up at the sky. His mother always used to tell him that no matter where he was, they still shared the same sky. "Alright I'll go, but you have to promise that we will return to Hawaii as soon as we finish, the fate of the worlds depend on it."

Archived