Video Game Discussion

Frunk

Yes, I know, another Official Thread.

The purpose of this thread is so vast, I can hardly explain it, discuss absolutely anything there is to do with Video Games and Gaming in general, this includes all platforms, all games (as long as they're appropriate) and anything to do with them. Rant, chat, discuss and argue anything about games!! If you're unsure whether this thread covers it, post a reply and I'll let you know.

Enjoy yourself and do not be afraid to post, this thread is for you!

Cheers, Frunk. 8)

As it is not really YCM material, this thread will not be stickied until alot of genuine interest in it is shown

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question that some of you may be suprised to hear... read. How can I hack a Runescape account? Now before you say "Frunk, how could you?", it's merely a revenge move, and I will give it back to it's rightful owner after the dispute has been resolved, so, any ideas?

Revenge can be soooooooo sweet :twisted:

my favorite console is the PS2 until the PS3 can get a few better games. Resistance is my favorite game on the PS3, but on the PS2 i've got my RPGs like the Final Fantasy series and the Tales series.

btw, its about time there is an official video game thread.

Thanks, but that's really just stealing, I don't want him to know it was me straight away. I myself have never been hacked, but alot of people I know have, so either they're all really stupid, or there must be some sort of program or fool-proof method to hack.

I think you might want to try an auto-typer. I will (over the course of 5-10 days I think) Will attempt to type as many different passwords as it can make. Just leave your browser open. The problem is that after a few attempts runescape stops you from trying for an hour. Also I dont know where to get one.

To hack an account? get yourself some packet sniffing software, find out the person's IP address and start looking at all information coming out of the computer. Alternatively, you could try a brute force hack and run a program that goes through combinations 0 to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (... till end of password lengths) it might be handy if you find out how long passwords can be before you try this though. If the password is one way encrypted, accessing the account database will not do you any justice.

I'm liking that idea, but the problem with obtaining a key-logger is that they usually have a key logger on themselves, I don't want to get hacked in the process of hacking.

Ok, I'm gonna go super-vauge, hypothetically, say all I really know about the account is its' name, how can I gain access to it?

I'm liking that idea' date=' but the problem with obtaining a key-logger is that they usually have a key logger on themselves, I don't want to get hacked in the process of hacking.

Ok, I'm gonna go super-vauge, hypothetically, say all I really know about the account is its' name, how can I gain access to it?[/quote']

Ask a mod for their IP address. Send a packet sniffer through their IP and follow any information coming in and out of the Internet. Wikipedia details how they work, but not from a hackers point of view. I don't know the content of this website, but apparently it has some packet sniffing software you can use:

http://netsecurity.about.com/cs/hackertools/a/aafreepacsniff.htm

Favourite game: Tales of Symphonia.

YEAAAAAAAAH!!!!!1! HIGH 5!

I like DDR. You know that HORUS :roll: . Who likes Tales of the Abyss? (Best RPG on the PS2 next to Final Fantasy X)

I'm thinking of buying a PS2 for that game and Legendia, and buying a PSP for Tales of Eternia. I also intend on buying Tales of the Tempest for the DS in the next week as well. I also have phantasia, which is closely linked to Symphonia.

well I have like 50 games last time count it was 38 and that was two years ago well any way i like kingdom hearts and my nascar games and my final fantsy and my madden game andmy hockey game and my armies games I have i'm looking for buying a PS3 for kingdom hearts 3 but that is not coming out til 2009 or 2011.

I'm thinking of buying a PS2 for that game and Legendia' date=' and buying a PSP for Tales of Eternia. I also intend on buying Tales of the Tempest for the DS in the next week as well. I also have phantasia, which is closely linked to Symphonia.[/quote']

Legendia is okay. It has one of the best, if not the best game soundtrack I have ever heard. I'd get Eternia on the PSP, but I have to import because they released everywhere but North America. I don't have Tempest, nor have I looked much into it. Phantasia is alright, I'm about 6 or 7 hours into it. What I really want is Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology for PSP on July 16th :D

PS3 is awesome! I only have two games on it. Call of Duty 3 and Resistance, and Resistance blows Call of Duty and Halo out of the water! I'm looking forward to buying Final Fantasy XIII on PS3 when/if it comes out in 2008. Also, if Kingdom Hearts III comes out, it will most likely be 2011 or maybe even 2012 because they have to finish Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII first.

PS3 is awesome! I only have two games on it. Call of Duty 3 and Resistance' date=' and Resistance blows Call of Duty and Halo out of the water! I'm looking forward to buying Final Fantasy XIII on PS3 when/if it comes out in 2008. Also, if Kingdom Hearts III comes out, it will most likely be 2011 or maybe even 2012 because they have to finish Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII first.[/quote']

This reminded me how amazing it is there are still a lot of Halo fanboys out there. I don't mind if you say it's a great game, but most video game players who have Halo won't talk about anything else. I know a lot of people dropped away from Halo after the sequel, but with pre orders of Halo 3 exceeding 4 million I'm willing to bet people who abandoned Halo's sequel are coming for another round. Personally, I thought it was a great game with a shitty multiplayer.

Archived