Video Game Discussion

Frunk

I like Halo, but Resistance is so much better. The controls are better, the physics are more realistic for the most part, mutliplayer is better (40 person free-for-all is the best!). I would also say the graphics are better (kind of obvious since its on the PS3), but for me, graphics come after everything else.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i played it. its fun but its really unrealistic. then again, it is based very far in the future, and Master Chief is a Supersoldier.

the best level right now is the one with the man cannon. its fun to jump off it with a vehicle.

the best part about the beta though is that when you do body humping, the body moves and bounces. :lol:

How do you beat firemane in final fantasy XII

Make sure everyone has cure gambits on the top of their list followed by "use potion if HP under 70%" or something like that and have attack last. Make sure you keep Amalia alive because she has unlimited potions. Make sure you use antidotes if you get poisoned. If none of this works, grind (level up a lot) a few rooms away from firemane for awhile.

[quote=blue-eyes]Thanks slime lord my attacks keep missing and it kills me and the others but thanks hay do you know any thing about kingdom hearts because I need to get past the first game second one was easy.[/quote]

If your attacks keep missing, its most likely because your characters are blind. Use Eye Drops.

And about Kingdom Hearts, are you stuck somewhere? Or are you getting it? Its a great game, I'm not sure if its anymore difficult than KHII though. If anything it might be a little easier. HP increases more often, slightly stronger key blades, enemies arn't too strong, Sephiroth is a pushover (and you can face him as much as you want, and you level up like, twice everytime you beat him). If you want KHII to be harder, play on proud, or you can do what I'm doing and wait for KHII Final Mix+. That has Critical Mode and an optional boss that makes Sephiroth look really weak.

Video of the optional boss: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mjboh2q2Q10&mode=related&search=

Ha sit even had any replies?

Not in awhile actually. Although, I wouldn't be suprised if I saw another "wats ur faverite band???!!" (deliberately spelt poorly) thread. :lol:

Anyway, to get back on topic I recently imported the European version of Tales of Eternia on the PSP. Does anyone here have it?

[quote=the Slime Lord][quote=blue-eyes]Thanks slime lord my attacks keep missing and it kills me and the others but thanks hay do you know any thing about kingdom hearts because I need to get past the first game second one was easy.[/quote]

If your attacks keep missing, its most likely because your characters are blind. Use Eye Drops.

And about Kingdom Hearts, are you stuck somewhere? Or are you getting it? Its a great game, I'm not sure if its anymore difficult than KHII though. If anything it might be a little easier. HP increases more often, slightly stronger key blades, enemies arn't too strong, Sephiroth is a pushover (and you can face him as much as you want, and you level up like, twice everytime you beat him). If you want KHII to be harder, play on proud, or you can do what I'm doing and wait for KHII Final Mix+. That has Critical Mode and an optional boss that makes Sephiroth look really weak.

Video of the optional boss: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mjboh2q2Q10&mode=related&search=[/quote]

Me and my daddy use to play it then after we beat beast castle or something it sayed we had to do every thing over again so we got confused I looked up a walkthrough but that didn't help so I do not know I'm on phil cup right now I have not played this in a while also I'm stuck in the in the prison I beat firemane.

Anyone plan to get GTA 4 when it comes out?

And can someone tell me if there are any big titles hitting stores this summer?

SSBB' date=' if it's Australian summer. They say it will be released this year, but I don't have faith.[/quote']

I thought brawl was coming out in Nov. in America :? .If thats right, Australia and Europe might have to wait until early 2008 :( . Sorry, I feel for you guys...

Archived