Video Game Discussion

Frunk

Great!

DON"T step outside with Atton.

It is best to have Bao-Dur and Handmiaden with u.

Beside, have you spoke with her about the training moves?

That's the way to make her a Jedi!

Just fight her 3 times, and respond to her questions about the Force.

You can only do it in the Ebon Hawk though.

Then, I sould first go to the Docking Bay's, take all quests from there, but NOT goin' to the Hutt.

Somewhere in the Docking Bay's, there should be a very funny Bith-Quest.....

And don't forget t speak with the Ithorian and the guy who lost his woman.

Also, in the first door you see, give Bao-Dur a Stealth Field and try to listen the conversation between 2 aliens. They should talk about how to get into the storage of the Hutt.

Then, go to the Recreation dock, or whatever.... Just the place with neons everywhere, and where Kreia commands you to listen to the "true Nar Shadaa".... Well, extra Force Poinst never did hurt.....

Play some Pazaak, by giving the funny mousesome money or by simply Force Persuade the guard. If you don't want, you don't have to, though.

Then, go to the bar. Ask about Juma Juice (the barman) and talk to the Twi'lek male who just couldn't get a good dancer......

Well, show him our handsome Handmaiden (curious choise of words....), and the gyu let us dance.......

The Hutt is a real playboy, you see that.......

Now, shunk in some juma Juice in the drinking board of the kath hounds.....

Know what's funny, those beasts are SO weak.....

Well, with the Hutt in sleep and the kath hounds drugged, it's now Bao-Dur and the lock.

Inside you'll find a random lightsaber.

Now, get into the refugee pad......

Sad... but if you want to bring the woman back to the refugee pad, you must kill the guard.........

Well, speak with everyone and evrything....

IMPORTANT: Somewhere there, if you don't have Atton with you, 2 Twi'Leks should come.

They don't really speak to you, you just hear their conversation. So speak with them.

Go first to the left (right on the map) and kill the Serroco gays....

then go to the Exchange territorry and rob the place... the swines should attack ye.....

Well, go and speah the squid-head.... try to release the girl.....

That were the quests!

Beside, you should have your lightsaber, don't you?

THE LIGHTSABER CLONE GLITCH

Yeah-yeah! You read it good! The game is in your hands now........

So does it works:

You need 2 Jedi.

You equip one with a lightsaber.

You SAVE the game.(quick save, DUH)

You Enter the Workbench with another Jedi.

You modify the lightsaber who's equipped to yer Jedi-Friend.

You change the lightsaber colour crystal, then IMMEDIATLY click ASSEMBLE

You modify, without leaving the workbench, the same saber again.

You again modify the colour crystal, but don't change it, just click ENTER.

ASSEMBLE

Before leaving the workbench, scroll down on the items list you can modify......

AND YESSSS!!!!!!!

There is a lightsaber, EXACTLY THE SAME, WITH ALL CRYSTALS, as the one equipped to your Jedi Friend.......

Cool huh?

Just don't forget SAVE and LOAD the game after you leave......

Someone smart, could notice that this is not just a way to cloning lightsabers, but also very handy crystals........

And when I say, that you could do the trick not only by yourself, but with an other Jedi, while you are the guy EQUIPPED WITH YOUR LIGHTSABER, WITH THE UNIQUE CRYSTAL.......

You'll smart enough to understand all this, huh? XD

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you reach LV 15, speak kreia, how sooner as better!!!!!

Cheers,

OldMaster

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at the refugee sector. Level 14 still.

I'm full light, and get +3 bonus to strength for being a "Light Master" xD

I Took a single hilt blue lightsaber

Problems & Questions

P - Hanmaiden wont speak to me because I wont kill visas

P - I didn't finish all the training with her

Q - Why do i ned to speak with kreai at level 15?

Q - What happens

Anything to add or say? :P

Heheh.....

Something REAL good happens......

Let us say.... you gain a level up..... but not only.........

I should save before you talk to her........

Your problems.......

I din't had something like that before!

So handmaiden got upset and you can't speak with her?

Strange....

Please tell me exactly how everything happened.....

And you might be "not ready" for higher stages of her training yet.

Beside, which console is it? Xbox or PC?

It could make difference...

Woot time to level to 15!

Xbox.

I saved visas, exited the ship and did my buisness. So when i get back on Kriea and Handmaiden are talking about visas and saying we should get rid of her. I talk to handmaiden and she tells me to get rid of Visas. I say no. Then she says " I will fight with you, but not stay with you in the end." And now she wont talk to me. I come back on again, and she's talking to kriea and they're both insulting me calling me foolish, and keia says that she and handmaiden are allies like they're plotting to kill me. And i cant tell visas to go away because im light.

So I'm just standing there like " Wtf just happend? And Wtf did i do? "

K Oldamaster time for a breifing.

My level : 15

Party level: 14

What I'm doing : Looking around doing quests. I haven't been invited into the jekk jekk tar yet. But I've done most of them. I have 3 light sabers, the duplicating thing was to long, and boring. I got my prestige class, now I'm a weapons master. That's about it

Has anybody ever play "YuGiOh! Stairway to the Destined Duel?"

The annoying thing is that almost all of the Rare Hunters use Vorse Raider' date=' Slate Warrior, and Summoned Skull!

Totally grinds my gears!

[/quote']

Hmmm... Kind of makes me think of Yugioh World Championship 2004 where Yami Yugi, Kaiba, and Jonouchi (Joey) all of 3 Raigekis and 3 Monster Reborns in their decks.

And that, is what grinds my gears.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I'm desperately looking for a ROM that works and won't be corrupted. I have Project64, i did download the game from Emuparadise but somehow, just hours after i downloaded it, the file got corrupted. I need a ROM that works with Project64 and is not likely to get corrupted. I'm begging, somebody please help me. I love this game and haven't played it in years. I also need an Emulator Now...Project64 f***ed up on me... Right now i'm trying to clear my harddrive of stuff, so please help ASAP. I've looked but nothing i found worked, and even my friends tried to help, but no luck...

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I'm desperately looking for a ROM that works and won't be corrupted. I have Project64' date=' i did download the game from Emuparadise but somehow, just hours after i downloaded it, the file got corrupted. I need a ROM that works with Project64 and is not likely to get corrupted. I'm begging, somebody please help me. I love this game and haven't played it in years. I also need an Emulator Now...Project64 f***ed up on me... Right now i'm trying to clear my harddrive of stuff, so please help ASAP. I've looked but nothing i found worked, and even my friends tried to help, but no luck...

[/quote']

GOOD NEWS, MY FRIEND TRANSFERED ONE THAT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT!

you've REALYY GOT A XBOX VERSION!!!!!!!!!

Man, I didn't had something like that.....

I REALLY should give much to look and play your version by myself....

The thing is, Visas and handmaiden are both in love of you, and the one with the least influence is jeaous......

Cool!

In the last level, they will fight each other......

Look everywhere. you did well choosing Weapon Mater, though!

Wait, I'm Jedi Guardian level 15 and Jedi Weapon Masters level 1? So I'm level 16?

And I heard Jedi Master was a good prestige class because you get more story or different story

Okay, I've done basically every quest and i still cant get an invitation into the jekk jekk tar

I decided who I'm going to use on GO-TO's yatch. Visas, and Bao-Dur. Visas is stronger than handmaiden and has 2 light sabers. Handmaiden still wont even talk to me >_>

And you didn't need to tell me they fight each other >.<

DAMNIT......

Bug.......

Your last chance.....

Go to the entertaintment bay and give credits to the rat-guy next to the door.... so he should make you more popular in the eyes of the Exchange....

And you've danced for Vogga, right?

If you did all those things, go and load a save just before Nar Shadaa....

You could also go and just enter and quit the Ebon Hawk. Could help trigger the message if it is a bug.

Archived