Video Game Discussion

Frunk

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone plan to get GTA 4 when it comes out?

And can someone tell me if there are any big titles hitting stores this summer?

SSBB' date=' if it's Australian summer. They say it will be released this year, but I don't have faith.[/quote']

I thought brawl was coming out in Nov. in America :? .If thats right, Australia and Europe might have to wait until early 2008 :( . Sorry, I feel for you guys...

Don't, we got Gametraders. We'll probably get it around the same time as you guys if Gametraders lives up to their reputation.

yeah, i thought SSBB would come out sometime in the end of the year, i hope it comes out before christmas because i dont have a wii and i want both of them.

by the way, since im playing it on the pc right now, who like Star Wars Battlefont 2? Just a question, im curious, since i love the game

yeah' date=' i thought SSBB would come out sometime in the end of the year, i hope it comes out before christmas because i dont have a wii and i want both of them.

by the way, since im playing it on the pc right now, who like Star Wars Battlefont 2? Just a question, im curious, since i love the game[/quote']

I got star wars battlefront on my PS2.

Don't' date=' we got Gametraders. We'll probably get it around the same time as you guys if Gametraders lives up to their reputation.[/quote']

You mean there's more than one Gametraders here?!?!?!?! :shock: :lol:

It's a story about games so i'll post it here

In the US a 15 year old boy succeeded in frightening away two burglars that tried to steal his ps3

The boy has a brown belt in karate and could scare the grownup man away by threatening them with a katana.

one of the buglers got arrested but. the other one succeeded to get away.

Strange fact, the arrested burler's got bailed out the next day.

The father of the boy now is scared they might come back with a gun.

lawl xD

Tales Of Symponia is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT! I love the Tales series better than the Final Fantasy series! :D Don't flame me....

Oooo...I'm flaming you...

Okay, technically I have no right to be flaming you because I've never ever played Tales...

Let's hear it for Kingdom Hearts 2!!!

Archived