Video Game Discussion

Frunk

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yess!

A KotOR fan founded!

Say' date=' best Tkill93, what is yer favourite way of making a acharacter in KotOR 1/2?

[/quote']

What do you mean by that? Light/Dark or Equipment/party wise?

I was light, had HK-47 and Bastila in my party ( Always a jedi and someone with a gun ). Used light force powers, and wielded dual blue long light sabers. I heard they were supposed to make Kotor 3

I heard they fired the KotOR 2 team and putted the KotOR 3-project under question....:(

I was VERY DARK.... I was a male with 2 lightsabers ( Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the force! If you know those...), too always walked with Bastila and HK-47........

I was dark.... but still I forced poor Bastila to kiss me in the game....

My carriere:

- Worked for the Vukars on Taris

- Killed Juhani on Dantooine

- Force Persuaded everything and everyone to give me thing for free or for a low price (swoop races, docking fee, merchants..)

- Killed those who didn't want to pay or couldn't be Force Persuaded...

- Forced Zaalbar to kill Mission on the Unknown World....

Guardian, i don't use force too often. And for attributes, not sure how i first set em'

I could use some help. The reason i never beat number 2 because i couldn't pass a level. Can ya help me with it? I'll find out which one exactly it is but its the one where your player is trapped and you have to use your party characters

My party isn't strong enough. I focused most of my training on me and now i relise that was a mistake ;_; . The levels arent even that bad but there equipment is horrible. Once again i focused it on me ;_:

The only thing to do is start a new game! Any tips?

Archived