Official Pokemon Black and White thread. (loads of new info with lots of spoilers)

Machoke

How many 5th gen pokemon do you think there is going to be?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. How many 5th gen pokemon do you think there is going to be?

• under 50
    • over 50
    • under 100
    • over 100
    • more than 150

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are no wild Blisseys as far as I know in Pokemon B/W. In White, you can fight wild Chanseys, but in Black there is a Trainer with a Blissey you can rematch everyday.

Lemme guess, the Blissey Trainer in Black is in the Black City?

The two medical trainers, whom you'll meet every now and then in the stadiums in both versions, both have lv. 65 Audinos.

They're fun to get experience from :D

Lemme guess, the Blissey Trainer in Black is in the Black City?

The two medical trainers, whom you'll meet every now and then in the stadiums in both versions, both have lv. 65 Audinos.

They're fun to get experience from :D

I battle in the Stadiums every day for the past few days, and never met either Nurse D:

We don't know what the next event is going to be. Japan hasn't received their next event which means there is absolutely no evidence on what the next event will have. All I am excited about is that you can download events at the convenience of your own home.

We don't know what the next event is going to be. Japan hasn't received their next event which means there is absolutely no evidence on what the next event will have. All I am excited about is that you can download events at the convenience of your own home.

I believe some people have managed to forcibly activate the events via hacking.

I believe some people have managed to forcibly activate the events via hacking.

hacking is not equivalent to knowing when Nintendo releases an event and what event it is just to tell you.

Also for the potential Ruby/Sapphire remake, I do see N as a possible Superboss that can only be accessed if you have caught and have first in your party either a Kyogre or Groudon. He would be in Steven's cave in Meteor Falls and will have all of his pokemon in the low 80s (with Reshiram [Ruby] or Zekrom [sapphire] at 85). It would be great if you can battle him once a day as well.

hacking is not equivalent to knowing when Nintendo releases an event and what event it is just to tell you.Also for the potential Ruby/Sapphire remake, I do see N as a possible Superboss that can only be accessed if you have caught and have first in your party either a Kyogre or Groudon. He would be in Steven's cave in Meteor Falls and will have all of his pokemon in the low 80s (with Reshiram [Ruby] or Zekrom [sapphire] at 85). It would be great if you can battle him once a day as well.

Steven can and should be the true final boss.

Steven is the Champion in Ruby and Sapphire. Only in Emerald (Which is more than likely not getting a remake) was Steven the Superboss or the true final boss.

HG and SS had most, if not all the elements from Crystal in them. Chances are, the R/S remakes will include most of the improvements from Emerald.

You do realize that the regions aren't connected, right? It beats me how the hell Cynthia made it from Sinnoh to Unova (I almost called it Isshu), but I highly doubt N would go from Unova to Hoenn for no apparent reason. I don't really know Cynthia's backstory for coming to Unova, but the game developers want to have some reason to incorporate random characters in the after-game storyline. That being said, I would love two things:

One, you battle a past Champion as a superboss, Red aside. One you could name early on but have no idea what the name is for. That would be cool.

Two, have some kind of battle where the superboss Trainer has the exact same team you are using. Grinding is worthless, I say!

You do realize that the regions aren't connected, right? It beats me how the hell Cynthia made it from Sinnoh to Unova (I almost called it Isshu), but I highly doubt N would go from Unova to Hoenn for no apparent reason. I don't really know Cynthia's backstory for coming to Unova, but the game developers want to have some reason to incorporate random characters in the after-game storyline. That being said, I would love two things:

One, you battle a past Champion as a superboss, Red aside. One you could name early on but have no idea what the name is for. That would be cool.

Two, have some kind of battle where the superboss Trainer has the exact same team you are using. Grinding is worthless, I say!

A team full of Dittos!

Now that would be a battle worth seeing lol. I'm liking the ideas, but I don't really see N as ever being able to be a superboss. He seems reformed like Mewtwo in Mewtwo Returns.

Yea from your own home is awesome =D. Means I actually can get event Pokemon now. (The last one we had in my town was Mew and I didn't find out the event until the day after)

Now that would be a battle worth seeing lol. I'm liking the ideas, but I don't really see N as ever being able to be a superboss. He seems reformed like Mewtwo in Mewtwo Returns.

Yea from your own home is awesome =D. Means I actually can get event Pokemon now. (The last one we had in my town was Mew and I didn't find out the event until the day after)

He is reformed, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to battle anymore. In fact, I think if anything he would be more eager to battle people since he realized his purpose as a trainer. He'd probably say "The Truth will now go against the Land" or "The Ideals shall challenge the Sea" showing that he wants to see which legendary would win (makes sense because he actually does love a good Legendary vs. Legendary battle).

It still was difficult to attend events just to collect all the pokemon in the world. I am glad Nintendo added the download via Wi-Fi.

Just so you guys have an answer when you run into this problem... (And it WILL happen.)

Troll.jpg

Couldn't put that better myself. Why does it take so long??????? Why is she still trolling????? I want to go into the Dream World with my Sawsbuck!!!!

Archived